Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stargate: Convergence

Page: 1 of 1
 Ataris
02-05-2009, 4:39 PM
Stargate: Convergence
A Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis RP
It is a very different future. The Ori have destroyed the Ark of Truth long ago, and they have taken over quite a bit of the galaxy, one of the exceptions being Earth.

The Ori have crept their way into the Pegasus galaxy now, and it is up to Atlantis, still under the control of Dr. Elizabeth Weir, to combat them.

Waking up from their long isolation, the Asgard have found a way to prolong their life considerably, and have joined in the war against the Ori.

Ba'al is dead, and with him his empire has disappeared. However, there are rumors that someone has taken his place....

Rules:
You cannot play anyone from the original series.
You may be any race or faction.
Don't kill players without permission.
You cannot control another player.
Keep things within the realm of possibility, nothing drastic.
Have fun!

Character Format:

Name
Race
Affiliation
Background
Appearance and Other
 Ataris
02-05-2009, 4:46 PM
Name: Lord Valkanar
Race: Ghoa'uld
Affiliation: System Lord of Galetroya in Pegasus Galaxy

Background: Took a host at a young age, and used manipulation and secretive guile to work his way up to a Sytem Lord. He controls a moderate fleet of ships.

Personality/Appearance: Cold when serious, humorous at other times. Likes to be evilly dramatic. 'Nough said.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-05-2009, 7:17 PM
Name Trana'c

Race Jaffa (Kree)

Affiliation Tau'ri (Ally of the the Tau'ri and member of SG-3

Background Was born on earth from two Jaffa parents who decided to settle down on earth after the destruction of Chulak. He is mostly unaware of jaffa custom and is much more familiar with earth practices. He does the "eye-brow thing" that Teal'c did when he was a member of SG-1. He is proficent with most jaffa weaponry and is quite good with a P-90 and other earth weaponry.

Appearance: Looks like a Younger version of Teal'c, but goes without the symbol of the Goa'uld on his head. He normally wears an SG uniform.

Other: one of the few jaffa who has a sense of Humor
 finduilas21
02-06-2009, 4:38 PM
Name: Jenna Regana
Race: Human, living on Luna
Appearance: Long Red hair, pale skin, green eyes
Colors: Wear green and silver
Weapon: Blaster and medieval dagger
Affiliation: Tau'ri
Personality: Sarcastic, very smart, Christian who likes to counsel. Writing a book about Stargate.

Has a twin sister who was kidnapped by the Ori and brainwashed. Part of SG-21 along with my fiance named Corey Braydon.
 Thanatos9t
02-06-2009, 7:22 PM
(I'm not too sure on how often I will be able to post due to real life and I hope you don't mind me joining as it has started already.)

Name Captain Thomas Stevenson & Thanatos
Race Human & Tok'ra symbiote
Affiliation Tau'ri/Tok'ra
Background:

Born in England he joined the Stargate program when he was twenty years old, when the knowledge of the Stargate was revealed to the other nations. He is an expert with firearms and is also quite knowledgable about alien computer systems.

Former SG-13 member was declared missing in action during a routine offworld recon mission in reality was captured and tortured for information about Earth by Ba'al in a similar manner as Ba'al did to Jack O'neill. The memories of the torture still haunts Thomas to this day.

Was rescued by Thanatos a Tok'ra who had infiltrated Ba'als chain of command posing as a low rank Goa'uld. In doing so the original host of Thanatos and the Thomas were injured in an explosion caused by a chain reaction designed to take out the forcefield on Ba'als ship.

Forced with no other alternative after his host died he transfered to Thomas healing him enough to escape.

Has spent the last few years heading to the Pegasus Galaxy to find assistance (Atlantis) in fighting these Ori invaders he is now 23 years old.

Appearance dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, about 5'7 still wears his SG uniform despite it terrible condition. Uses a Goa'uld staff weapon and hand device only due to necessity.

Personality Captain Stevenson is a normal person in much the same vain as Sheppard and O'Neill with a good sense of humour he will often speak his mind (both of them) although he will occasionly lose his confidence and cool when reminded of that mission.

Thanatos is a bit more of a stoic being, who for a Tok'ra is rather young he doesn't often reveal himself mostly prefering Thomas to do the talking only taking over to explain complicated things or when Thomas falters due to the mental scars of the torture.

*Edit man I wrote a lot, by the way this is my first time doing something like this.*
 Ataris
02-07-2009, 3:46 PM
Excellent, we have 4 people, so hopefully this story can start to take off. It doesn't matter if we get more people after this, I started it before we had anyone else doing the RP. I didn't know you had to wait before starting the main thread. :D
 Jedi_Man
02-11-2009, 4:13 PM
Here i go...
Name: Sam Nielson
Race: Human
Affiliation:??? ( sorry haven't watched entire series, but like it extensively)
Background: Was born on earth, and trained by his parents wish to be a warrior because of the war going on. Can use many weapons, such as a P90, the Jaffa Blaster Cane, and swords. But sticks to Assault rifles mostly.
appearence: Light tan, heavily muscled, blond hair, blue eyes, 6 feet 4 inches.
other: Is very shy, due to training, wil only associate with people who can prove themselves to be excelletn warriors.
Page: 1 of 1