Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

g_i_mask22.uti

Page: 1 of 1
 Christos K
01-30-2009, 5:58 PM
I am trying to edit the Circlet of Saresh UTI file but I cam having trouble getting it. How can I access it?
 Star Admiral
01-30-2009, 6:00 PM
Err..., you can't open it in KT? Or extract it?

- Star Admiral
 Christos K
01-30-2009, 6:02 PM
I am trying to edit it through KT I want to give the Circlet of Saresh features of a different item.
 Star Admiral
01-30-2009, 6:35 PM
Sorry, my brain must be stuck, but I'm not sure what your problem is. If you can open it, then under the Properties tab, you can change the features to whatever you want. If you can't, keep trying or else close KT and try again. Somethings it will give a random message that it can't access the file, but repeated attempts will open it.

- Star Admiral
 Christos K
01-31-2009, 2:20 AM
I cant find the file is what I mean... Sorry if I wasnt making much sense. I am wondering how I can get to the file. After that I know how to edit it and all.
 Star Admiral
01-31-2009, 2:56 PM
Open KT, expand Kotor II, then BIFs, then templates.bif, then Blueprint Item, then g_i_mask22.uti. It should be there. If it isn't, try reinstalling the game to fix that problem.

- Star Admiral
 Christos K
02-01-2009, 2:11 AM
Thanks for the info... Unfortunately I managed to fix it and its for KotOR. Thanks anyways. :)
Page: 1 of 1