Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reflections

Page: 1 of 1
 Chevron 7 locke
01-30-2009, 4:43 AM
She's coming, and I don't know if I'll be able to stop her this time

Obi-Wan Kenobi stared out across the sands of Tatooine and awaited what would most likely result in his death.

I can't think of any reason of why she would come back if she didn't want to kill me

Even as he watched the twin suns of Tatooine begin to set, he could see a small trail of dust rising up from the wake of a speeder that was heading toward him.

The force was stronger with her this time, much stronger then it had been when the two of them had last fought.

I only wish it didn't have to end this way, I wish that she had returned to the light

The speeder was much closer now.

I only hope she didn't detect Luke, if she finds him, If she knows who his father is...then the destruction of the Jedi Order will be complete.

The speeder was nearly at his doorstep.

As was the Hooded figure riding it.

Even after all the years since they had last fought each other, he still knew it was her.

"There is no emotion, there is peace"

I thought that she had let go of her Rage

"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge"

Perhaps I was wrong

"There is no passion, there is serenity"

I hope she's only coming here for a friendly chat, but that just doesn't seem to likely

"There is no chaos, there is harmony"

Perhaps its better that we meet this way, at least she didn't perish when Order 66 was ordered

"There is no death, there is the Force"

The speeder had stopped right in front of him, and the dark robed figure that sat upon the speeder seemed to be looking him over.

Strange...I can't sense the darkside in her

The robed figure threw back her hood and stared down at him

"Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Asajj Ventress."

Asajj Ventress, the former apprentice of Count Dooku looked down at him with no expression evident in her eyes.

Obi-Wan did notice a few things about her that differed from their last encounter

The tattoos that had once adorned her head were gone.

Her eyes were no longer filled with hatred and anger, but instead were filled with what could best be described as "Warmth"

Asajj jumped down from the speeder, taking special care to leave her one lightsaber on the seat of the speeder

"I can't help but see that you don't look suprised to see me."

Obi-Wan couldn't help but crack a smile at that one

"When I found out the medical transport you were on went missing I had a feeling that you weren't quite dead."

Asajj looked up at him with a smile, a genuine smile. Obi-Wan never thought he would ever see her smile like that

"You were right about me you know. It took me years, but I finally managed to let go of my hatred."

"You know whats happend right?"

Ventress looked out over the horizan toward the setting suns

"How could I miss it? The Rise of the Empire, the destruction of Jedi Order...Once in my life, I would have given anything to see the destruction of the Jedi, but now that it's all over...I simply don't know what to think."

"Any particular reason you came out here?"

"I needed to find you...to ask you one question that has been bothering me since I found out the truth about Palpatine's new apprentice."

Obi-Wan was silent

"Would the galaxy be better off if I had managed to kill him? Would the Jedi Order still stand? Would I be who I am today if I had managed to kill him?"

"I don't know."

"The question has been stuck in my mind since I first found out the truth about Darth Vader, since I found out who he really was."

"I'm suprised you managed to find out at all, I found out through pure chance."

" I heard rumors, rumors that Anakin skywalker had gone to Mustafar as a man and had left as a battered shell of a man."

"He and I fought on Mustafar, I had no choice...he was and is beyond redemption."

"No one is beyond redemption Kenobi, you showed me that."

Obi-wan nodded at Ventress, then shook his head.

"You didn't see the look in his eyes...the anger, the fear."

"Your right, I didn't. But I know what he was feeling, I understand it better then you ever could. What he was feeling was despair, anger, hatred, and fear. The dark side can be driven out Kenobi, it simply takes the will to do it."

"Perhaps..."

This wasn't going the way Kenobi had expected it to go. Asajj Ventress, the woman who had tried to kill him multiple times, was trying to console him.

Ventress sat down in the sand, and then looked up at Kenobi.

"Sit down Kenobi."

Obi-wan sat down next to Ventress in the hot sand

"Close your eyes Kenobi...and open yourself to the force."

There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death, there is the Force

"You blame yourself for Skywalker's fall to the darkside...you shouldn't. It is the will of the force that led him down his path, as it did with you."

Kenobi blinked in suprise. This wasn't the Asajj Ventress he rememberd

"You'll forgive me for saying so...but you weren't this wise when I last encountered you."

Ventress smiled at him

"I took the lessons that my master left me to heart. I opened myself to the force and let it's light guide me."

"Come Kenobi, there is much I wish to talk to you about."

Kenobi stood up and helped Ventress to her feet.

"Would you like to talk about them over a cup of water?"

"You read my mind Kenobi."

Kenobi opened the door to his hut and held the door open.

"After you."

Ventress smiled and walked in.

Obi-wan couldn't help but think

Stanger things have happend

The end for now

EDIT: Mach, please don't review this until I get the next chapter up
 JAvatar80
01-30-2009, 3:44 PM
Nifty story, Chev. I like a good "I found redemption" tale, and this fit the bill nicely. :)

I couldn't find any spelling or grammer mistakes, and while I personally don't care for the broken spacing style you used, it gives a certain random factor that a fully drawn out descriptive paragraph can't, and is very similar to a person's thoughts and observations instead of a narrative of the entire thought process converted to how it would be spoken.
 Endorenna
01-31-2009, 12:10 AM
There were some grammar mistakes, mostly using commas where periods were needed, but still, very nice! :xp: My one beef with it?

I prefer Asajj Ventress dark. ;)
 Darth_Yuthura
01-31-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't want to sound arrogant or anything, but I see something like 'Shrouded in Darkness' rising to take its place. Ventress was a character that I found rather difficult to understand for her transition to the Lightside, so this would be a great opportunity to see your perception of the character.

Comment, suggestion, question, ext: For one who went from the Darkside to the light, Ventress seems to be very at peace with herself and treating Obi-wan as if they were old friends. I think she would have approached very cautiously like she was unsure whether Obi-wan was going to attack or turn his back on her. Don't forget that Ventress likely would have been feeling guilty, humiliated, and maybe humbled by Kenobi.

If I could make a suggestion, I like flashbacks where you could show the characters years ago during moments that made Ventress think about her life and decide to change. If she turned back to the light, it's not the destination, but the journey there that I really like in a fiction. Guilt is a powerful motivator and I think that if Ventress were racked with it, that it would allow for the character to develop. These are just my thoughts, but you go about this however you want. It's not the story that matters, only that you enjoy writing it.
 LordOfTheFish
02-02-2009, 5:43 PM
Nice one, chev! A very interesting story.

The only thing I noticed stand out that much to me was that you left out a "r" in Stranger in the last few sentences. May won't to fix that one.

Overall, I liked it. I'm eager for the next chapter!!

-Fish-
 machievelli
02-05-2009, 12:57 PM
PM me when it is
 Darth_Yuthura
03-27-2009, 9:14 AM
Not putting pressure on, just letting you know that I hope to see an update sooner rather than later. I'm still watching this fic.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-27-2009, 9:36 AM
Updates are here!

(A short update to hold you over for a few days. :D)

Asajj watched Kenobi as he fumbled around in his kitchen.

To think...at one point in my life I would have given anything to kill him. And now I'm in his hut being waited on.

Obi-wan walked over to the table and handed her one of the rarest beverages on Tatooine: A glass of chilled water.

"I'm curious Ventress...what have you been up to these past ten years? Something must have happend to you..."

Asajj grabbed the glass and took a sip.

"The first few years after Boz Pity...I tried to help people, I would help the occasional person in trouble, help out the occasional good cause. But no matter what I did...I wanted to do something more, something that would have a greater impact. Eventually, I found what I was looking for."

"And what did you find?"

"A worthy cause. I worked against the Empire by myself for a few years. I would help the locals against the Empire when given the chance. You know...take out the occasional patrol...sabotage a base...take out a minor imperial official. And when I worked against the Empire...it just felt so right. I don't know why, but it did."

Assaj yawned and stretched her hands upward.

"You seem tired."

"I am...I may have learned new tricks over the years, but keeping myself awake for more then a day at a time was something I've always had trouble with."

"Would you like to stay the night? I think I have enough room to set up a cot."

"I can sleep outside."

"I wouldn't recommend that...the sand people are quite active at night, Along with other, larger predators."

"In that case it appears I'll be a guest of yours for the time being."
 CommanderQ
04-04-2009, 12:20 PM
You know, Chev...this story is quite excellent, do you intend to leave us here with this? Finish! Finish! Finish! It is awesome! The fan base requires!:D
 Darth_Yuthura
04-04-2009, 12:40 PM
I wasn't aware that you REPLACED your 27th post with the update, otherwise I would have responded sooner.

I always appreciate a good redemption story. I have trouble understanding why Asajj just started going around, helping people a few years after Boz Pity. I realize that means a few years are still open between then and when she started going to the light. I really am wondering why exactly she turned her life around. For instance: If after the separatists were dissolved, she realized that she wasn't happy with the way things were and found that there was no chance for her to climb above Palpatine. Because she was branded a separatist traitor, she wouldn't have had anywhere to go... and Obi-wan was the closest to a friend she had.

This truly is too early for me to make suggestions... you only have released one chapter and I'm sure you already had a story in mind. Will continue to watch it unfold.

PS: I just happened to reread this BEFORE CommanderQ left his comment. I didn't decide to check this because someone else had left feedback... he left his feedback after I started rereading this. I need to type faster!
 Chevron 7 locke
05-19-2009, 1:46 AM
You know, Chev...this story is quite excellent, do you intend to leave us here with this? Finish! Finish! Finish! It is awesome! The fan base requires!:D

Curse the fanbase! They make me want to write when I could be sleeping! ... :D

The twin suns of Tatooine began to rise up over the horizan and Asajj Ventress welcomed the twin suns with open arms. Tatooine wasn't the worst planet she'd been on since the Clone Wars had ended.

It is good...to feel the sun on my skin again. It has been far too long since I could take the time to simply enjoy the feeling of the sun...or in this case, the suns on my skin.

She gently sat down on in the sands and began to recite her own version of the Jedi Code. She had developed her own version of the code to help her through the first few years after Boz pity.

"There is emotion and yet there can be peace
There should be no ignorance in the galaxy, Knowledge exists to correct ignorance
Passion is allowed, but it must be tempered with serenity.
There is darkness, but the light exists to drive the darkness away
Instead of death, there is the force. I serve no one."

She felt Kenobi approach her from behind and she stopped reciting her personal code.

"Is something bothering you? Even I normally don't get up this early in the morning"

"No...I simply enjoy the sunrise. Tatooine is far from perfect...but it does have a beautiful sunrise."

Obi-Wan nodded slowly and looked out toward the rising suns. "I never thought of them that way...The only thing I ever thought of when I looked at the suns was the heat I was going to have to endure for the rest of the day."

Obi-Wan sat down next to her and frowned. "Asajj...something had been bothering me from since you've shown up...and I think you know what it is."

"You want to know why I seem so comfortable around you...and why I came to you instead of going to someone else."

Obi-Wan nodded.

Ventress leaned back and sighed heavily.

"Kenobi...I've had ten years to look back and reflect on my life before Boz pity...and I'm going to tell you right now: It wasn't easy for me at first. When I let go of my anger...my hatred and looked back at what I had done, I nearly wept out of shame. To know that I was given these gifts...and to look back and see what I used them for...I still regret many of the decisions I made in my life."

"Keep in mind...this didn't happen all at once. It me me years to finally let go of my hatred...and even now, I still feel a small amount of anger toward Count Dooku and myself now and again. Sometimes I feel...that the only reason I became the woman I am today is because you somehow managed to change me on Boz pity."

Ventress leaned back even further and stared directly into Obi-Wan's eyes.

"I became who I am today because you were right about me. You always thought I was not evil, simply misguided and in the end, you were proven right. And after Boz pity, I wanted to see what it was like...to do good, instead of evil, to give instead of take, to heal instead of kill, to try and make the best of the second chance at life that you gave me."

Obi-wan leaned forward and pointed at the small garden that he had planted years ealier.

"Asajj...do you see that row of plants? The second to the last row?"

"Yes."

"After Boz pity...I thought you were dead. I planted those seeds in your memory. I didn't know what they would grow into...I didn't know that they would grow at all. But they did, and even under the extreme challenges they faced, the heat, the jawas, the Tusken raiders, those seeds continued to grow every day...and for some reason, every time I looked at them, I couldn't help but think that you were alive, overcoming whatever challenges were thrown at you."

"Believe me...there were challenges Kenobi. That you can be certain of. The constant temptation to fall again...I was constantly running from stormtroopers and inquisitors, trying to find a safe place to find...a place where I could simply have sometime to myself to think.

((Next Chapter...Asajj Ventress reveals her past! Part 1 :D))
 CommanderQ
05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Very excellent job, Chev!! You definately accurately portrayed Obi-Wan and Asajj, I could just imagine that on some movie screen talking!:D Heh, well, I look forward to more, make it soon!!:D
 Darth_Yuthura
06-27-2009, 1:16 PM
Come on... I'm interested in knowing where this fic goes.

If you want readers to post a reply after each chapter, I'll be sure to do that. It's the least we can do to show our appreciation for the work you put into this.

Really liked the seed metaphor, but if I might make a suggestion... Asajj is just a bit too comfortable in this scene with Obi-wan. Remember that the last time they met, they were enemies. I would suggest she feel more embarrassed... I see someone in her position almost being uncomfortable in her own skin being welcomed in after having shown Obi-wan such hostility for so long.

Such acts of kindness would make me feel small, weak, and humiliated because I wouldn't have felt that I deserved such niceties after what I'd done. Maybe she would even go so far as to explain why she did the terrible acts she had done. Humbled that Obi would still want to help her.

Of course, I assume you already have this story planned out; so I'll just wait to see what you have in mind.
 JediAthos
06-27-2009, 3:11 PM
So I just read this for the first time, and I, like others, am truly intrigued. I like what you have going here, and look forward to reading more as you post it. Keep it up!
 M@RS
06-28-2009, 12:46 AM
Keep the updates coming. For once I'm actually interested in Asajj Ventress... I never really liked her character. xP
 Chevron 7 locke
06-28-2009, 3:22 AM
((Your wish is my command as usual. :D However...I would like it if a few of the more experienced writers on the forums like Jae and Alkonium would take a look at it and tell me what they think of it and what they think of my writing style. But feel free to ignore that last part :D))

Asajj crossed her legs and stared directly out over the horizan and she was silent for a moment, as if thinking carefully about what to say next.

"I told you how I came to let go of the darkside after Boz pity...but I didn't tell you how I managed to do so. I don't know if you care how I left the darkside, but if you wish I could tell you."

Obi-Wan sat forward and stared over the horizan as if considering his next words. "If you feel your up to it...then I would be glad to hear it."

Asajj turned to look at him and began to tell the tale of how her journey had begun.

Flashback.

"Just far away. Far from the Jedi, from this war, from Count Dooku. Just fly as far away as you can."

Asajj slowly walked down the ramp that led up to the medical transport Bright Flight and watched as the bulky transport retracted the ramp and then began to rise up into the sky again.

Now that I'm finally away from that blasted war I need to figure out my next move. I need to find a place to hide before I begin to draw attention to myself.

She looked down at her dirt and blood stained robes and sighed heavily. It looks like I'll have to get rid of the robes as well.

She quickly began to look around the street she was walking down, hoping to find some sort of shop that sold clothing...and food hopefully. It had been a long journey and to be frank, she was starved.

Later.

After nearly an hour of walking Asajj had discovered two very important things that related to her current situation. The first thing she had discovered was that she had enough credits to feed herself for a few days but not much more then that, and the second thing she had discovered to her delight was that clothing was apparently quite cheap on this planet. She was now walking along the road in a black hooded cloak that covered her body and head completley.

She looked up at the coudy sky and watched with disbain as snow began to fall. At least I didn't end up on some desert rock in the middle of nowhere...but it is quite cold on this world.

Ventress shrugged her shoulders and began to search for a cantina, someplace that she could grab something to eat and finally get some real rest. Meditation was fine, but nothing could substitute actual sleep in her opinion.

She had been walking for a short while when she heard a disturbance in one of the many allyways that seemed to litter this world. The few people still out at this hour were pointedly ignoring the altercation.

Asajj could sense the anger and fear in the ally and so decided to take a quick look at what was happening.

Two human males were attempting to corner a young Twi'lek woman and a younger Twi'lek against the back of the wall of the ally and from what Asajj could see, they were succeding.

I shouldn't make this my business...none of this involves me. I can't afford to draw attention to myself now...

Asajj was still debating on what to do when she heard the Twi'lek woman scream in fear and the younger one began to cry. Asajj could hear the two men laughing.

Asajj was about to simply turn and leave the two to their fate when one of the many memories she had about Boz pity came to the top of her mind.

I thought you'd use your dying breathe to curse us.

Perhaps I have...Or perhaps I just...hate Dooku more then you...Or maybe you were right about me...all along.

Not evil...simply misguided...

Asajj turned toward the ally and slowly began to walk down toward the two humans who turned to stare at her.

The bigger human turned to stare at her and he grinned. "Well...look what we've got here! Someone who's looking to be a hero!"

The human turned to his partner and grinned. "Wrap up those two, I'll handle this one and then we can be on our way."

The bigger human was moving toward her and Ventress was still debating on what to do to him. She could either strike him down with her lightsabers...or simply cut off his air.

Not evil...simply misguided

There are alternatives to death...Perhaps intimidation would work on his kind.

Asajj slowly brought her hood down and stared at the big human with her pale blue eyes.

The human grinned at her uneasily. "Whatcha planning to do to me lady? Stare me to death?"

Asajj kept on staring at him.

The human was getting very uneasy now. "C-Cut it out. Either draw your weapon or die."

Asajj simply narrowed her eyes at the human who was now inching his hand closer to his blaster pistol.

Just as the human was about to try and draw the blaster, Asajj extended her hand and the blaster flew into her open palm.

"Your a jedi?! The human turned to his partner who was now leering at the Twi'lek woman. "We gotta get outta here! She's a jedi!"

The second human turned to Asajj who turned her stare directly at his eyes. The human's eyes went wide with fear and the two of them began to edge out of the allyway, still facing Asajj.

She watched as the two of them etched their way out and then began to run down the side of the street. Asajj turned to look at the two Twi'leks. It looked as if they would be fine.

The younger Twi'lek looked up at her and smiled happily. Asajj uneasily shifted beneath the smile and handed the blaster she had appropriated from the thug and handed it to the Twi'lek woman.

Thw Twi'lek kept her eyes locked on Asajj as she hesitantly took the offered blaster and ushered her child out of the allyway and down the street.

That...just didn't feel right. That man was a slaver...a possible murderer and I couldn't bring myself to kill him...I can't help but wonder if such a thing is good...or bad.

Asajj pondered this for a few moments before turning and walking back out of the allway, her mind swimming with questions.
 Darth_Yuthura
06-28-2009, 9:06 AM
Keep the updates coming. For once I'm actually interested in Asajj Ventress... I never really liked her character. xP

I actually would say the same thing. Although she resembled Yuthura Ban, I couldn't understand what lead her to become Duku's servant. You have created an interesting story for a character I didn't think twice about.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-21-2009, 3:20 AM
((Remember...comments magicly help me write faster. :D I like hearing the ideas you have for the story. They help me beat my writer's block.))

One year later. ((19 years before the battle of Yavin))

The woman with the pale skin sat on the edge of her balcony and stared down at the bustling streets below with narrowed eyes. There was something wrong...something not right with her world today.

Something had arrived on the planet this morning. Something with a powerful connection to the force was in the city even now. Wandering. Searching. She didn't know.

It is close...and still it grows closer. It feels so familiar...

The last year had gone by slowly enough for her. She had been forced to put her abilities to use in ways she never thought she would have to. She had been forced to become a gambler of all the possible occupations she could have become. It was the only one that would allow her to get the credits as quickly as she needed them.

Each day was a battle for survival for her. Each credit was a victory, a small one but a victory nontheless. Each sunset brought her despair for she knew that there wasn't much chance of her getting off this rock anytime soon.

Her eyes searched the crowd for any sign of the force-user. Force help me if it's Kenobi. I don't think I'll ever be able to face him.

Even after a year in exile, Ventress couldn't help but think of Kenobi and when she did she felt...anger with herself. Disgust with herself. And fear that Obi-wan would find her...and laugh at what she had become. At how much she had changed.

Deep down, she supposed that that last fear had nearly no chance of happening but she couldn't help but look with fear toward the day she would face Kenobi.

But as for now...her thoughts were still occupied by the force-user who was steadily getting closer and closer to her position.

That isn't Kenobi...He was more careful...he wouldn't be trying to hide his presence like this one is. This one is afraid...terrified really. What could have happend to make this one so fearful?

The force-user was directly beneath her now...on the street, She carefully picked through them all with her force senses...until only one remained. This one was well hidden...trying to cloak herself in the force.

Ventress's shock rippled through the force as she caught a slight glimpse off the figure's face.

The figure's female face.

The figure had features that were very familiar to Ventress. They should be, she had faced this particular jedi in combat so many times it was nearly a blur.

So...Skywalker's Padawan is still alive...
 Darth_Yuthura
07-21-2009, 4:05 PM
Alright, so you'll magically tell more about Skywalker's pesky little lackey the more people decide to comment? I'm game for that.

I'm very much the same way... it's a wonder I've made any progress in the last three months.
 Trench
07-21-2009, 4:17 PM
:clap2:I must have more master! I must feed upon the storyline for sustenance! You wouldn't want me to starve would you?;)

:DKeep it up Chev! This is brilliant!
 Chevron 7 locke
08-03-2009, 1:36 PM
((Next chapter. Remember, comments are much appreciated as they help me break my writer's block. Also, I'd like it if one of the better writers on the forums took a quick look at it and tell me how I can improve it.))

Even as Ventress stared down at the Padawan, she felt a fresh surge of terror come from the Togruta padawan below as she looked back behind her.

Asajj couldn't help but wonder what had terrifed the Togruta padawan so badly so she took a quick look behind her and her eyes widend in suprise.

Clone troopers? What are they doing here? And why is the whelp so afraid of them?

Ashoka took a quick look back at the troopers and a wave of fear engulfed her as one of the clones raised his hand and pointed it directly at her. "There she is men! Shoot to kill!"

What?! Since when have the clones turned on the Jedi?

A flurry of blaster bolts ripped through the air as the clones began to open fire on the padawan who was desperatly trying to avoid the blasts. Asajj began to turn away, this wasn't her problem and she couldn't afford to draw attention to herself.

Not evil...just misguided.

She pulled out her twin lightsabers and looked down at them as a scream of pain filled the night sky as Ashoka was struck in the leg by a blaster bolt.

Not evil...

She ignited both of her red lightsabers and jumped down and landed between the clones and the wounded Padawan even though her mind was filled with doubts about what she was doing.

The clones took a step back as the hooded figure raised both of it's lightsaber and Ashoka's heart stopped as she saw the red lightsabers.

It's over...I've lost. One of the inquisitors must have followed me here and waited for the clones to drive me out into the open.

Ashoka was waiting for the figure to bring the lightsabers down on her and end her life so she was quite suprised to see the clones step back as the figure stared them down.

"Leave the padawan alone and go back to your ship."

That voice?! It can't be...she died at Boz Pity!

Ashoka hesitantly looked up at the hooded figure who was facing the clone troopers and had her back to her.

One of the troopers stepped forward and aimed his blaster rifle directly at her head. "Asajj Ventress. You are wanted for crimes against the Galactic Empire and the former Galactic republic. The sentance is death and it is to be carried out now."

The five other troopers stood forward and aimed their rifles at her head and then one of them blinked.

That was all the opening she needed.

She quickly cut down three troopers in one slice and then sent another one flying into the wall as she cut down the last one in with a slice across the torso that sent him reeling backward.

She heard a quiet chuckle behind her and she turned to see the Padawan chucking quietly. "I never thought...I would be killed by you, schutta. I thought I would die fighting the clones on some forgotten planet in the outer rim."

Asajj watched as the padawan lost the ability to stay awake and she lifted her up and carried her on her shoulders, but not before grabbing her lightsaber and attaching it to the inside of her cloak.

Maybe you were right about me...all along.

She quietly began to head for what passed as a medical facility on this planet.

Hours later

Doctor Rahin was one of the few people on this world who was actually qualified enough to hold a scalpel. He had also seen many things in his years as a doctor but he had never seen anything like this.

There was a Togruta girl laying on a couch in the waiting room, that much was not surpising or shocking to him. What was confusing him was how she had gotten in.

The door that led to the medical facility was closed for the night and Rahin was about to get some sleep but that looked like it was out of the question now as he looked over Ashoka. The Togruta woman had broken bones and obviously hadn't had a good meal in quite a while and had blaster burns on her leg and on both of her arms.

Rahin looked down at the couch and noticed a small datapad laying next to the Togruta girl. He grabbed it and flipped it on.

This woman has been badly wounded. Please leave her in a Bacta tank for three days so her body may heal. I am leaving five hundred credits with her. The first three hundred are for her when she is healed and the two hundred left is to make sure that...this incident does not reach the ears of anyone else

You will be watched.

Rahin shrugged and lifted the girl and had her taken to one of the Bacta tanks.

Outside

Ventress watched as they took Skywalker's whelp into the back of the facility where the Bacta tanks were located and she began to head back to her own meager dwelling.

Why did I do that? Why did I save someone who I used to fight? Why do I feel so strange?

She had no answer as she continued on her way back to her dwelling.
 CommanderQ
08-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Hmmm...very good, Chev, very short, but very good:D I especially like how you used Ahsoka, it explains quite a bit as to what happened:D

I now bring a classified message from your fanbase.....ahem:

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
 Trench
08-05-2009, 1:32 PM
Allow me to echo CommanderQ's statement:

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its spelled "Togruta";)
Page: 1 of 1