Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix

Page: 1 of 1
 zbyl2
01-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Download (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Sions_Arrival_to_Peragus_fix;98626)

NAME: Sion's arrival to Peragus fix
AUTHOR: zbyl2
FILESIZE: 13 MB

DESCRIPTION: It change scene with Sion meditating in the bridge of Harbringer from BIK movie into in-game cutscene. In normal game, the quality of this movie was terrible, it looks much better now. Part of BIK movie with flying Harbringer was changed into two separate BIK movie.
Included source files for modders if they want to make their mods compatible with main.

INSTALLATION: Install PerMov0* from movies folder in .rar file into movies folder in your KOTOR II directory.
Install 154HAR.mod from modules folder in .rar file into modules folder in your KOTOR II directory.
Install all .ncs files from override folder in .rar file into override folder in your KOTOR II directory.

UNINSTALLATION: Go to override folder and delete files:
a_104per_enter.ncs
a_con_atton_end.ncs
a_playpermov.ncs
Next go to modules folder and delete file 154HAR.mod.
Now go to movies folder and delete files PerMov08.bik and PerMov09.bik.

BUGS: Contact me if you'll find any.

PERMISSIONS: Fell free to use it, edit it, upload it on other sites or do with it whatever you want BUT give me credits.

Enjoy! ;D
 Thankteamgizka
01-16-2009, 12:52 AM
cool definite dl
 Zerimar Nyliram
01-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I have been hoping for someone to make this mod for a long time. I have both Darth Sion and the interior of the Harbinger reskinned, so the FMV showing both the character and the map as they look by default was a bit of a continuity glitch for me. Thanks a lot, zbyl2! :D
 SpaceAlex
01-19-2009, 11:48 PM
This mod would've been perfect if you replaced those ugly corpses with the ones of Republic soldiers, since those are the ones your PC sees when he enters the Harbinger.

It is a very simple thing to "fix". Just find the g_tresgencorp004.utp (placeable) in 154HAR and change the appearance from "GenCorpse" to "RepSoldier_Corpse". That's it.

EDIT: It would also be a good idea to let the sound and music from the original .bik movie continue playing after switching to to an in-engine scene (I'm assuming that since you know how to split .bik movies, you also know how to extract sound). It wouldn't be hard to do.

Also, I believe there's a bug, but I haven't had the chance to pinpoint the cause: after the entire cutscene ends (including the in-engine cutscene showing the Harbinger docking), the Harbinger disappears and you can watch as it docks yet again.
 zbyl2
01-20-2009, 8:56 AM
This mod would've been perfect if you replaced those ugly corpses with the ones of Republic soldiers, since those are the ones your PC sees when he enters the Harbinger.

It is a very simple thing to "fix". Just find the g_tresgencorp004.utp (placeable) in 154HAR and change the appearance from "GenCorpse" to "RepSoldier_Corpse". That's it.

EDIT: It would also be a good idea to let the sound and music from the original .bik movie continue playing after switching to to an in-engine scene (I'm assuming that since you know how to split .bik movies, you also know how to extract sound). It wouldn't be hard to do.

I prefer music that is playing there now, but I can make version with normal music I guess. Will see what I can do :)
Also, I believe there's a bug, but I haven't had the chance to pinpoint the cause: after the entire cutscene ends (including the in-engine cutscene showing the Harbinger docking), the Harbinger disappears and you can watch as it docks yet again.
Didn't notice it before but I'll check it out. Thanks.
 Thespair
01-20-2009, 9:17 AM
Hmm, small thing, but helpfull ;) Oh btw- why don't you include all of yours "little" restorated things in some pack, whatever?
 zbyl2
01-20-2009, 9:19 AM
Oh btw- why don't you include all of yours "little" restorated things in some pack, whatever?
Well, I did it, everything I restored so far (except stuff I did just for TSLCR) is in Un-restored content mod.
This one isn't restoration, just a *fix* (this scene was one of the most annoying thing on Peragus for me) so I didn't include it in URC if that's what you meant.
 zbyl2
03-21-2009, 5:13 PM
Updated version with fixed bugs is up:
Download (http://www.kotor2.pl/~zbyl2/sions_arrival_fix.rar)
If you're using v 1.0, you really should download this update :)
Page: 1 of 1