Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shinobi (yes, a Naruto rp :p)

Page: 1 of 2
 DrPhil2501
01-15-2009, 4:32 AM
19 years later...

The Akatsuke have been long defeated. Orichimaru's reestablished organisation renamed The Snake have been silenced. The entire land of shinobi has been left with calm and peace it has awaited for that lasts... until now.

While the major crime syndicate organisations have been compromised, others still pose a threat to the entire nation. As such, the group who calls themselves the Arashi plead for the assistance of a team of ninjas to aid them in protecting their sacred burial ground from the Ogawa.

This RP is based on the popular anime Naruto. Set about 19 years after the events of the Shippuden era, Uzamaki has finaly achieved his goal of becoming Hokage. Very recently, a representative of the Arashi have requested the assistance of a team of chunin/jounin to aid their cause against the mysterious Ogawa. If this plays out well, we'll be going through 3 and a half story arcs (the half consisting of a period of training for the last arc))

Anybody who is interested, you may base you character biography sheet like this:

Name:
Appearance: (Pic/Description)
Personality:
Weapons/Equipment:
Nature Type:
Justu: (You can be creative, if you wish. Also, during the training arc, you'll be learning yourself new techniques)
Background:

Ok, that pretty much covers it. I guess I'll post my character (you may have up to three)

Name: Kaneda Yamagato
Appearance: http://akewataru.deviantart.com/art/Ninja-Powaa-13014728) - credit goes to ~akewataru
Personality: Laid-back and serious. Often cocky at times.
Weapons/Equipment: Basic Ninja Equipment (Kunai, Shuriken, etc...), Katana.
Nature Type: Wind, Lightning and Plasma
Justu: - Shadow Endgame
- Chidori
- Lightning Blade
- Lightning Fist (A Chidori based form where the user infuses his fists with Lightning)
- Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana (I forgot to add that a LONG time ago, when he first used it in the first story arc. My apoligies)
- Wind Release: Hair Wind
- Wind Release: Flying Kunai attack (Users forms several kunai out of Chakra, with an enhanced damage effect)
- Wind Release: Flying Kunai Storm

Justu learned after Training Arc:

Lightning Release: Shadow Torment (The user traps an opponent using the Shadow Endgame Technique, and conduct a Shockwave of electrical chakra to the target. The disadvantages include more chakra consumption, which leads to a short time of usage.)
Lightning Release: Shield of Justice (A very adaptable justu with any chakra nature, this justu was invented by Tategami. After performing the necasary handseals, the user can create a highly powerful surrounding shield capable of resisting against many attacks. The common weakeness this justu possesses is that its not as effective against its stronger nature rival; Lightning being weak against Wind is a example)
Plasma Release: Kamikaze Fist Discharge: By using the common science of mixing Lightning with Wind (which is essentially concentrated Oxygen and Gas), Kaneda can infuse his fists with the created Plasma to deal a devastating combo attack against his opponent. The weakeness includes a 5 minute charge time, which leaves him vulnerable until he can perform the Justu. This is said to be Kaneda's most powerful attack, and only uses it as a last resort.)
Werebeast Form (Given to him during the Fight Against Gosai. When using Werebeast form, his strength and speed increase. He is also able to tune in with surroundings; able to sense pheromone levels and chakra points, similary like the Byakugan ability. Unfortunatly, Kaneda isnt able to stay in the Form for very long, and consumes almost 10 percent of his chakra every 2 minutes.)
Yin Seal: Release (After Training with Dai, Kaneda was able to modify the Yin Seal Release to create new Chakra to increase his strength in Werebeast Form; as an alternative to drinking human blood. Kaneda can only use this twice, as long as he has enough Chakra stored to create the Artificial Energy. After usage, he becomes extremely tired and exhausted to the point where he's on the Brink of death.)

Background: Kaneda Yamagato is known for his laid-back personality, but is a serious and determined fighter. During his days a genin, he used to be a member of team 8 whom was run by Shikamaru Nara (who taught him the Shadow Endgame Technique). Kaneda's laid back nature was inherited by his sensai during his training, and so finds it hard to take anybody seriously at times.
 Jedi_Man
01-16-2009, 8:49 PM
Yes, Finally a Naruto RP!!! here goes...
Name: Sam Kibou
Appearence: A scar on his left cheek, blue eyes, except for when he uses his blood-line jutsu, then they go black, and blue hair. Slightly above average height.
Personality: Stubborn, but willing to compromise, but will pursue anything that catches his attention.
Weapons/Equipment: A large two handed blade, like Zabuza's, but cooler. Also a small Katana on his hip. Carries a lot of Kunai, and has some senbon, but no shuriken.
Nature Type: Water.
Justu: Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, and the Kekkei Genkei Ice Release
Background: A ways back he is related to Haku, so he can use their Kekkei Genkai. When he was 13, he got into a fight with some rogue ninja, causing the scar on his face, and ever since he's been tarining furiously so he can return the favor 10-fold.
 DrPhil2501
01-17-2009, 1:58 AM
lol i was sort of waiting too. But then I got impatient :p

Thanks for joining anyway. We'll wait for a few people, and get this started
 Chevron 7 locke
01-17-2009, 2:14 AM
Name: Karela

Appearance: about 5'9,has brown hair and green eyes. She wears a jacket that resembles Naruto's old jacket except that it's black with a blue Knoha swirl in middle on the black.

Personality: Karela is mostly kind but she has a bit of a mischevious side that gets her in a bit of trouble from time to time.

Weapons/Equipment: (Basic Ninja equipment, Kunai knives, Shuriken, large shuriken, demon wind shuriken, Flash and smoke bombs)
Nature Type: Earth and Wind

Justu:
- Shadow Clone jutsu,
- Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu
- Shadow Shuriken jutsu
- Shadow Clone Jutsu
- Seven tailed self-destruction jutsu. This is a last resort Jutsu which allows Karela to release all of her energy on a target. It is unknown if this Jutsu is fatal to her.
- Earth Barrier Jutsu ( Creates a barrier to sheild allies from attacks)
- Earth scythe Jutsu (causes massive spikes to rise up from the ground to impale a target)
- Earth Coffin (Justsu that allows Karela to encase an enemy target in stone and hold the target there until the target either surrenders or suffocates due to lack of air)
- Kunai Hurricane jutsu. (Karela hits the target with a large amout of wind-propelled Kunai knives.)

Background: Karela was born in the Hidden Leaf Village and went to the academy at an earlier then average age. she had a thirst for knowledge and quickly grew to be quite proficent at many jutsu. She has a problem with authority and lives on her own in a small apartment due to the fact that both of her parents are dead.

She is a good friend of both Hokage Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga and goes to them both frequently for advice on how to live on her own. She has a strong dislike of Sakura Haruno(and Vice versa) due to the "Windy Street Incident", a practical joke that went wrong in her younger days

She likes to eat at the ramen shop and spends her time working at the flower shop.

She has a tendancy to lose control when she gets really angry, and when that happens, her inner demon is released. She starts to lose control when she goes up to the fourth tail and completley loses control when she goes five tails or above. When she goes five tails or above, She and her tailed beast both get confused and may turn on their allies.

After the training arc

Due to intense training during the three month training period Karela now has near complete control over her tailed beast and now the only way she can lose control is if she surrenders it to her tailed beast. She now carries a large scroll across her back which she uses to summon various weapons some of her own invention.

When she first began her training she dedicated herself to bringing back Asuka as she blames herself for giving Asuka to the Arashi, not knowing that Takai has taken her from the Arashi.

Techniques learned during the training period

Wind relase: Leaf teleportation: Not much is known about this jutsu except that Karela spent nearly two weeks perfecting it. Based on what is known, Karela uses her affinity for both her wind and Earth chakra to teleport herself to any location.

Earth release: Exploding Earth Coffin: Karela imprisons a target in her earth coffin and then covers it with expolding tags. Not suprisingly, this jutsu didn't take that long to perfect.

Wind release: Rasengan: Although she doesn't use it often, Karela knows the rasengan technique. She is able to create it using one hand.
 DrPhil2501
01-17-2009, 2:32 AM
I'm honored :) I honestly thought u were gonna make a Naruto RP, Chev. Ah well...

And yeh: I hate Sakura too. And though we may possibly be following inaccurately with the manga, I don't see why the hell not?
 CommanderQ
01-17-2009, 1:34 PM
Alright, this RP looks like a lot of fun:D I shall try, but seeing that I am not as knowledgable in Naruto as everyone else here is, I am inventing something new in the Naruto universe: A SAMURAI!:D (Tell me if this conflicts:D)

Name: Akagi Shurijima

Rank: Ninja's ranks do not matter to Akagi, though to most of his fellow warriors, he is actually a Samurai lord.

Appearance: Akagi almost always dresses in black and dark red samurai armor. He also sports a red armored face mask which covers everything facial, minus the eyes and forehead. He is rather intimidating with his dark black hair and 6'3 height. He displays his swords openly, along with a small array of weapons. His black helmet is basic of that of his era of Samurai, and it has two distinct ceremonial steel blades rising from the top, much like horns in a way.

Personality: Akagi is known for having a very very strong sense of honor. He can also be seen as inhuman due to his actions, but outside of combat, he is quite kind hearted. He is also known to possess wisdom beyond his years. However, he is also seen as slightly deprived of a normal citizens life due to the fact that he is often not among any of the villages, until now.

Weapons: Akagi publically displays his Samurai Daisho or the two blades of which many Samurai have: A Katana and a Wakizashi. These blades are sheathed in an embroidered sheath that is painted black, and is highly recognizeable to Akagi's status. He needs no other weapons.

Nature type: Akagi respects all forms, though does not practice in any type.

Jutsu: Taijutsu, something taught to all of the warriors in his land. He has tried nearly all of the numerous forms, though he may be considered an expert in the 'Drunken Fist.'

Background: Akagi was born into a long line of Samurai Warlords. And he has not strayed far from that image. He became very well known among the Samurai community for the speed at which he became a Warlord and how ferociously he had fought for the old ways. He soon began to plan coming out of his hidden nation to learn about the outsiders, and perhaps restore the old ways. He, however, does not like ninjas, he finds them annoying, not to mention that his family had had a long standing dispute with several Hidden Villages and these Village's Parent Nation. Now, he travels these Hidden Village's lands, seeking knowledge, and finding new ways to lead his people back, and to restore their old ways.
 DrPhil2501
01-19-2009, 6:32 PM
Sweet. Alright, I just need a few more people to join, and we can get this started.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
01-19-2009, 9:00 PM
Name: oushima kazue
Appearance: this'll work (http://i39.tinypic.com/dcesdv.png). no set attire though.
Weapons/Equipment: kunai, whatever's around.
Nature Type: water affinity, capable of lightning and genjutsu.
Jutsu: dokugiri, sensatsu suishou, suirou, kokuangyo, kasumi juusha, suiryuudan, mizu bunshin, haran bonshou, jibashi
Background: got sick of bureaucracy, rules, and competition, left amegakure. went on mainly solo assassination missions, but lost her passion for killing for political motives instead of just for the fun of it.
 DrPhil2501
01-22-2009, 4:13 AM
Sweet. I think that oughta be enough for now, and hopefully new recruits will come along the way. We need more Chunin, methinks o_Q And jmac, can you add a little more description to your character pwease?

And on a last note: I'm adding another character =D

Name: Daisuke Tategami
Appearance: - 180 cm tall
- Square Jawline
- Muscular build
- White Hair
- Brown eyes
- Wears the traditional Jonin Shinobi vest.
Personality: Calm and strong minded. Though often seen to be overly proud of his physical strength.
Weapons: Basic Ninja equipment (Kunai, Shuriken, Scrolls, etc...)
Nature Type: Fire and Wind
Justu: - Fire Release: Dragon Fire technique
- Great Dragon Fire Technique
- Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
- Fire Release: Shield of Justice
- Rasengan
- Fire Release: Great Flaming Rasengan
- Wind Release: Hair Wind
- Summoning Technique (Lions)
- Werebeast Form

Justu learned after Training Arc

Were Technique: Rasenrengan (Tategami self taught himself this one during the fight against Gosai. He can create Two Rasengan Spheres and infuse them with Werebeast Chakra. However, he has to be in his Werebeast form in order to perform this Justu.

Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning (too lazy to explain :p . Here is a link (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Ash_Pile_Burning))

Fire Release: Inverted Meteor Storm (Similar to the Phoenix Immortal Fire technique, the user plants his palm to the ground after performing the necasary hand seals. Afterwards, balls of fire erupt from the earth and do surrounding damage to anything it comes into contact with. This is primarily used for a trap, or even as a distraction.)

Biography Daisuke Tategami is a fellow Jonin of Konoha. He was assigned to lead the mission of protecting the sacred burial site from the mysterious Ogawa. Both fast and strong, Tategami unafraid to express proudness of his physical stature, which often leads to embarasment towards his fellow companions. Though a very skilled ninja, rumor has it that Tategami knows a secret forbidden Justu that he has not used for twenty-years.

EDIT: I'll start the RP shortly. Not tonight though, but when I have a spare minute.
 SkywalkerRules
01-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Ya know... I think I'm interested in joining in. I'll try my best on the Naruto RP, even though It's my first time looking it up. Is it okay if I join, even though it's my first time?
 CommanderQ
01-29-2009, 3:09 PM
I'm pretty sure it's alright:D This is my first time also, it's technically open for everyone, but that depends on Phantom Knight, though I'm sure it'd still be alright:D
 DrPhil2501
01-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Sure, its no problem. You may join freely, but I do suggest you look at some form of reference before RPing. Try www.naruto.wikia.com), that has everything.

If everyone likes, I can post a little short summary on whats happened in Naruto so far. I'll add a spoiler tag on it, just so everyone knows whats going on and take caution about spoiling the plot.
 DrPhil2501
01-31-2009, 1:19 AM
sorry for double posting. This is somewhat like a bump, to inform the other players who aren't that familiar with the Naruto universe.

Ok, here is the basic summary (sorry if this seems like an essay)

To sumarise, the manga/anime tells the story of an hyperactive, unpredictable knuckleheaded ninja called Naruto. Was an orphan since birth, Naruto was disrespected by all the people in his village because he held the demon nine-tail fox spirit that threatened to destory their village Konoha. As a result, he was isolated and became somewhat of a loner. Naruto dreamed of becoming Hokage (the leader of his village), so he can gain respect. Naruto was teamed up with his rival Sasuke and his childhood crush Sakura, and was sent on missions led by their sensei Kakashi.

Through the course of events, we all learn about the background and history of several other characters, particuly Sasuke. Because Sasuke's brother Itachi was ordered to eliminate all members of the Uchiha clan: his family. Left as an orphan, Sasuke vowed to avenge the death of his family by pledging to kill his brother. Eventually, the team encountered Orochimaru, a vamperic-like ninja who is greatly feared by the ninja and performs many ninjustus revolving around snakes. He offers Sasuke a chance to avenge the death of his clan by joining him and his gang, while plotting to steal Sasuke's body in Orochimaru's quest for immortality.

After facing and losing to Itachi and the Akatsuki organisation, Sasuke became desperate to become more powerful to kill his brother. And so, he runs away from
the Konoha village in search of Orochimaru to take up on his offer. Sakura, having to possess feelings for Sasuke, desperately asks Naruto to bring him back. Naruto agrees and runs off with a team of four other ninja to search for Sasuke. He eventually finds Sasuke and loses to him in battle, and so this makes Naruto determined to bring Sasuke back for Sakura.

Shippuden era: After Two and a Half years of training with Jiraiya (Naruto's godfather), Naruto returns to the village and is greeted by all his friends again. Orochimaru is dying and feels it is time to take advantage of Sasuke by stealing his body. Overwhelmed by Sasuke's new power, Orochimaru is defeated and his gang is left under Sasuke's control. With Sasuke now in control, he reforms Orochimaru's gang into "Team Snake", with the goal of eliminating Itachi. After facing and defeating Itachi, Sasuke learns that Itachi had killed his clan only because Konoha had ordered him to. As a result, Sasuke renames his team from "Snake" to "Hawk", and set themselves a new goal: to destory Konoha by joining the Akatsuki and their leader: Pain.

At some point during Shippuden, his godfather Jiraiya had also been killed in a battle with Pain. Naruto was then trained in the sage arts and learned the form "Hermit Mode", which is basically the naruto version of a Super Saiyan :p. During Pain's invasion against Konoha, Naruto has used this form against him in battle.

Yeah, thats pretty much what has happened so far.
 SkywalkerRules
01-31-2009, 7:37 PM
O... M... G. Naruto does sound like a "let's kick some hunny bun" tv show. Okay. I'll look up on the Naruto wikia and see what character I can come up with.

By the way, thanks for the spoiler, PK! Awesome! ;)
 Cyborg Ninja
02-01-2009, 1:13 AM
Name: Takeda Kuei
Appearance: Takeda (http://www.fenixware.net/fab/images/chars/game/subzero1.jpg)
Personality: Takeda's personality is much like his jutsu, cold. He hardly ever laughs and takes things very seriously. He will do whatever he can to get the mission done, no matter the cost. Though he may be could, Takeda does have a sense of honor and is known to have a heart for those he considers friends.
Weapons/Equipment:Shurikens(which he freezes as he throws).
Nature Type: Water and Wind
Justu: Ice Release:
Ice Blast- Fires a ball of ice out of his hands
Frozen Rain- Takeda fires a series of icicles from the sky at the attacker
Ice Clone- Creates a clone out of ice which protects him from attack or freezes the attacker
Frozen Blades- Takeda creates two large icicles on his hands which he can use like swords
Icy Beam- Fires two palm sized ice beams from his hands which he can use to create barriers for protection or to freeze something.
Chiller Touch- Takeda's deadliest move. It takes all of his energy to pull this move off but the effect results in death. Takeda grabs his attacker with his hand and freezes him in place.
After Training:
Buntai Affinity Seal: Said to be the equivalent to the Werebeast form. Takeda's body turns to pure ice, making not only himself more powerful but his jutsu as well. The down side is it drains chakra, and he can only hold it for 40 minutes.
Ice Dragon: Using the ice around him, Takeda can create an ice dragon which will attack his enemies.
Frozen Fury: While using the seal Takeda's strength and speed are drastically increased. While technically not a jutsu, Takeda has taught himself to not only hit harder but faster as well.
Changes in Personality: Ever since he failed to save Asuka many months ago, his personality is slowly changing. While once a quiet one who rarely relied on emotions, they seem to fuel him now. He'll do whatever it takes to get Asuka back, even if it means death.
Background: As a young child Takeda was always quite talented with his justu. He trained with his father every day in unarmed combat and received justu training from his mother as well. Takeda had developed his Ice Release at the age of 12 and has been practicing with it ever since. With the death of his parents at 14, Takeda lost his youth and became a cold individual. He usually keeps to himself, unless he is to work with other ninja.
 SkywalkerRules
02-01-2009, 3:54 PM
Name: Asuka Kyo
Appearance: http://data14.sevenload.com/slcom/vv/vb/opqqrjc/bvgjgkghkkjd.jpg~/Ninja-Girl.jpg)
Personality: Quiet, Easygoing, but harmful when threatened or if friends are threatened by enemies.
Weapons/Equipment: Katana and Tanto
Nature Type: Water and Lightning
Justu:
- Chidori Current
- Chidori
- Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
- Water Release: Tearing Torrent
Background:
Young Asuka began training in the ways of the ninja when she was about 11-years-old, by her uncle Chokichi. But sadly, he died in battle with a Rogue ninja before he could finish her training. Devasted by this, Asuka quitted training. By the time she was 14, her mother, who became very sick, told her to find a good teacher to finish her training. Stunned by this, the young girl agreed, and kissed her mother farewell after she died. As she continued to find the right teacher, she came across a wise old man named Benjiro Ikeda. He taught Asuka well, teaching her techniques like Water and Lightning techniques.

After training with Benjiro, Asuka went on her journey alone, finding ways to helping anyone she would encounter in need. Although she's a formidable opponent, Asuka is caring and bright, always there to help a person if they needed it.

Is that okay, PK?
 DrPhil2501
02-03-2009, 1:26 AM
^ yup, thats good.

Lol, Subzero is AWSUMM Cyborg Ninja xP
 LadyRevan
02-03-2009, 3:55 AM
Name: Sayomi Kahanashi

Appearance: Sayomi wears a cloak that resembles the Akatsuki's in design although the clouds are slate grey instead of red and the cloak is more form fitting. She also wears a rice had similar to the ones the Akatsuki used to wear which covers her eyes hiding them from the world. http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1222/balisticformyq6.png)

Personality: Mysterious, angry, and deceitful.

Weapons/Equipment: The Kusanagi, though she doesn't carrie it on her, it is stored away in a safe place for quick use.

Nature Type: Fire

Justu: The 7th Seal (for releasing her demon seal to it's seventh level)
-Gate Destruction (for breaking open all 8 gates at once)
-Releasing Seal (for releasing her "Hell's gate" curse mark)
-Dimensional Shift (allowing her to hop dimensions or pull various weapons out dimension storage)
-Chakra chains
-Chakra viens
-Grand Fireball Jutsu
-Multi-elemental clone jutsu
-Ignition Jutsu (allows her to set things on fire with her mind)
-Shadow walker Jutsu (Allows her to displace herself in this dimension to be able to phase through things like weapons and to be able to literally go into another person and take control of their body with no physical side effects to herself or the person she's taken control of)
-Floating Jutsu (this allows her to float in mid air using the same technique that is used to walk on water.)
-Genocide (This allows her, providing that she's collected enough power to use it, to wipe out an entire battle ground.)
-Morphic sound (This allows her to manipulate sound waves in the same way gaara manipulates sound)
-Ultima Demon Mangekyu Sharigon Genjutsu's

Background: Sayomi Kahanashi was born in the village hidden in the sound and as a small child she was taken from her parents never to know who they were or where they came from. Orochimaru saw potential in her as he began preforming wild tests on her, she was one of VERY few who survived all of the tests and happens to be the only one still alive who got through the trials of it. When she was only 10 years old she was appointed to Orochimaru's personal ANBU squad as the leader, meaning she lead all of the ANBU throughout the village. Sayomi, during a mission, discovered things about her past that Orochimaru had kept from her. Enraged she left the village carving a slash through her head band making her the first rouge ninja from the hidden sound. She sought out the Akatsuki, found them, and from sheer rumors of her past they accepted her into the organization... providing that she completed various tasks. After she had returned, it had been a couple years and the Akatsuki was in heated battle. She saw this and decided to take herself out of the mix allowing what would've happen to happen. She eventually found Orochimaru and destroyed him for what he had done as well as destroying his village, Otogakure. She once again sught out the Akatsuki only find the members of the organization that she had once be brought into were now all gone and the Akatsuki was no more. Because of her immense anger at this the clouds on her cloak physically changed becoming a slate gray color. She swore revenge on Kahona... and that brings us to right now...
 DrPhil2501
02-03-2009, 5:18 AM
^ mmm, its an alright character bio, LadyRevan. Just a few spelling errors.

Konoha
Sharingan

Also, you can only get Sharingan Eyes if you are a member of the Uchiha clan... unless a sharingan eye was transplanted to you.
 LadyRevan
02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
^Actually I have a special ability that allows for me to steal other special abilities, it is one of the reasons the Akatsuki made member without years and years of long waits and serving them.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-03-2009, 10:35 PM
You'd have to steal an Uchiha's eyes to gain it, it's not just a set of abilities, it's a genetic trait.
 LadyRevan
02-04-2009, 2:54 AM
I know, through combat and physical touch, which my character did with a member of the Uchiha, she was able to gain the genetic coding for it. Not to mention it is unknown who her parents were so there's a chance that she has some Uchiha bloodline heritage which allows her to use this ability so well. Besides all of that the experiments Orochimaru preformed on her were insane, he could've been able to encode that in her genes easily especially since what Orochimaru had done it before with the first hokage of the hidden leaf.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-04-2009, 2:57 AM
shinton: gene therapy no jutsu -_-
 LadyRevan
02-04-2009, 3:02 AM
... Oooookay... anyway, the fact remains, she has it and she can obviously use it quite well. :p So I will continue to use it because of the facts I stated above.
 DrPhil2501
02-04-2009, 10:35 PM
^Actually I have a special ability that allows for me to steal other special abilities, it is one of the reasons the Akatsuki made member without years and years of long waits and serving them.
I know, through combat and physical touch, which my character did with a member of the Uchiha, she was able to gain the genetic coding for it. Not to mention it is unknown who her parents were so there's a chance that she has some Uchiha bloodline heritage which allows her to use this ability so well. Besides all of that the experiments Orochimaru preformed on her were insane, he could've been able to encode that in her genes easily especially since what Orochimaru had done it before with the first hokage of the hidden leaf.

I don't read anywhere within your bio you're able to absorb other peoples abilities tho. And on a side note: Itachi was the one who killed Orochimaru o_Q

Also, do you think you can ease down on your usage of abilities. Because its starting to get to the point where its becoming ridiculous for everyone, because you dont seem to give them much of a chance in battle ;)
 LadyRevan
02-05-2009, 12:11 AM
I don't read anywhere within your bio you're able to absorb other peoples abilities tho. And on a side note: Itachi was the one who killed Orochimaru o_Q

Also, do you think you can ease down on your usage of abilities. Because its starting to get to the point where its becoming ridiculous for everyone, because you dont seem to give them much of a chance in battle ;)
This is supposed to be an rp, things in rp's, technically, because they not part of the story line, don't have to make sense. O.o

Again, this is supposed to be an rp, I shouldn't have a limitation on how many techniques I use to bring down an enemy. Not to mention like I've stated before I'm a KAGE ranked ninja, unless they too are Kage ranked ninja or VERY close to Kage ranked ninja, like a high level Jounin or a Chunin that has a special ability that makes them VERY strong, I should be able to defeat them without much of a hassle. Also, btw, so far I've used like 2 techniques, my sharingan and shadow walker techniques, the rest was sheer strength. ;)

Also, could we please drop the questions and technicalities... please, I love anime, I LOVE to RP and I was looking forward to a nice intense RP here with you guys and it's starting to get to the point where I just wanna kill off my character and not RP here mainly because of all of this. So please... stop it. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, which I know I probably do, but this is supposed to be an RP, RP's are supposed to be fun, so lets just have some fun. ;)
 CommanderQ
02-05-2009, 12:49 AM
This is supposed to be an rp, things in rp's, technically, because they not part of the story line, don't have to make sense. O.o

She does have a good point on that part there...I mean, my character is a Samurai. Not only is that not supposed to be in the Naruto universe, it's probably not supposed to be in existence at this point. So, yeah, I do agree with her statement concerning the rp and such:D
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-05-2009, 1:03 AM
Only it's set 19 years after the events of Naruto so you still have to take into account the things that happened within the storyline since it's a Naruto RP. It's not some great feat to maintain a minimum of coherency.
 LadyRevan
02-05-2009, 1:07 AM
Only it's set 19 years after the events of Naruto so you still have to take into account the things that happened within the storyline since it's a Naruto RP. It's not some great feat to maintain a minimum of coherency.
For the most part we are.
 DrPhil2501
02-05-2009, 1:08 AM
I'm not saying I have a problem with the amount of abilities you have, its just that you gotta give some people a chance. And just because you MAY be at a Kage level, doesn't necaserily have to mean you're stronger then everybody else. Deidara was able to defeat Gaara, even though he was a Kasekage.

And I agree with you: This is an RP, and its suppose to be fun. But the only way we can achieve this if you cooperate with General RP rules. No one is saying we want you out, we just need the same amount of cooperation from you as everybody else.
 LadyRevan
02-05-2009, 1:20 AM
I agree and I've agreed, with chevron, to allow some of the techniques I preform to injure me allowing for people to take advantage of that.
 SkywalkerRules
02-05-2009, 10:16 AM
So... everybody agree on giving each other a chance? :)
 Rogue Nine
02-05-2009, 10:32 AM

Again, this is supposed to be an rp, I shouldn't have a limitation on how many techniques I use to bring down an enemy. Not to mention like I've stated before I'm a KAGE ranked ninja, unless they too are Kage ranked ninja or VERY close to Kage ranked ninja, like a high level Jounin or a Chunin that has a special ability that makes them VERY strong, I should be able to defeat them without much of a hassle. Also, btw, so far I've used like 2 techniques, my sharingan and shadow walker techniques, the rest was sheer strength. ;)

Also, could we please drop the questions and technicalities... please, I love anime, I LOVE to RP and I was looking forward to a nice intense RP here with you guys and it's starting to get to the point where I just wanna kill off my character and not RP here mainly because of all of this. So please... stop it. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, which I know I probably do, but this is supposed to be an RP, RP's are supposed to be fun, so lets just have some fun. ;)
It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524). Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-05-2009, 7:32 PM
I'm fine with the character as long as others can have a chance to post a response to the attack.
 LadyRevan
02-05-2009, 9:40 PM
It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524). Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.
Rogue, we just resolved this issue. I agreed to slow my character down a bit by letting some of her attacks injure her. Not to mention, not to spoil any mysterious surprises I have in store for this RP, but my character may be taking a turn at this point in the story line.

Also, who said that I'm a "OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT" ??? As far as I know I NEVER stated that my character was super powered.... she CAN be killed... she CAN be hurt, you just have to know how to do it.

Anyway, this is besides the point, I've already promised to tone it down so lets just leave it at that.
 DrPhil2501
02-06-2009, 1:27 AM
Rogue was only using a figure of speech to emphasise the situation. But yeh, I agree: lets just stop there and move on. Lets all have fun :)
 LadyRevan
02-06-2009, 3:20 AM
Rogue was only using a figure of speech to emphasise the situation. But yeh, I agree: lets just stop there and move on. Lets all have fun :)
I agree. This is getting pretty good anyway, theres a chance that my character may make peace with Naruto and Kohona. :)
 Cyborg Ninja
03-24-2009, 8:34 PM
Name: Honso Hasashi
Alias: Specter
Appearance: Specter (http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/scorpion-in-mk-vs-dc.jpg)
Personality: Specter due to his new form is very brutal. He cares about no one not even himself for that matter. His only goal is to kill all ninja for what they did to him.
Weapons/Equipment: Two ninja swords, kunai with long rope.
Nature Type: Fire and Earth
Justu:
Hell Fire (Specter splits the ground and fire shoots out under the opponent)
Devil's breath (Specter takes off his mask and shoots fire out of his mouth)
Hell's Kick (Specter does a backflip kick with his feet on fire)
Multi Form
Hell's Portal (Specter creates a fire portal which he teleports behind the opponent and kicks the opponent)
Background: Specter was originally known as Honso Hasashi. He was the best ninja in his clan; however this was soon short lived. Honso and his clan fell victim to Naruto. His clan was completely wiped out. Somehow a small piece of white chakara entered into his soul and gave him life once more. His eyes were now pure white and he took the name Specter. He now wears yellow and black to hide himself but he will stop at nothing to avenge his clan. After years of searching, Specter saw a blue ninja running through the forest. Specter followed him and picked up the scent of white chakara. He hopes that this ninja is Naruto.
 DrPhil2501
04-10-2009, 3:52 AM
Just so everyone is aware: i'll be going on holiday for the week. I'll try and post during then, but we'll see.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-07-2009, 4:52 PM
New Character time! :)

Name: Dai Segira

Appearance: Dai has blue/black hair and has blue eyes. He usually wears the traditional Konoha jacket over a black shirt.

Personality: Dai has a very firm personality when it comes to others due to his own experiences. He does however...have a weakness for Kunoichi(Female Ninja.)

Weapons/Equipment: Shuriken, Kunai and flash bombs, and various Poisons that he gets from Shizune most of the time.

Nature Type: Lightning/Medical

Justu:

Lightning based.

-Chidori
-Lightning Palm jutsu (The user infuses his palm with minor charges of lightning to shock an opponet.)
-Lightning Destruction (Uses up a massive amout of Chakra. Only to be used in emergencies.)
-Lightning Release: Lightning Pulse. (Sends a massive pulse of electric chakra through a body of water to strike a target.)

Medical Jutsu

- Mystical palm technique (Junior rank.)
- Prepared Needle Shot(Junior rank, also learned from Shizune.)
- Chakra Scalpel (Once again...Junior Rank.)
- Poison Release: Poison Mist technique (He learned it from Shizune.) (Dai converts some of his chakra into a poisonous gas that he expells at his foe when he is at close range.

Background: Dai went to the academy same as any other student, recieved average grades and graduated with all the others. He was put on Team six(A new team, not important to the story.) with two other students and a recently promoted Jonin.

For their first mission, the team was assigned to infiltrate a Crime syndicate operating out of the Village Hidden in the Waves. However, the team was ambushed and the entire team with the exception of Dai was wiped out by rouge shinobi who the Crime syndicate had hired as protection. Dai was badly wounded and barely made it back to village alive.

Following a long recovery, Dai fell into a depression after seeing his team wiped out. Rock Lee, the leader of team Lee, saw that he was depressed and was in danger of becoming suicidal so he picked Dai to join his new team. Dai was reluctent to join.

Lee worked Dai hard. He made Dai run lap after lap around the village and made his do various physical activities at all times of the day.(and night) Dai didn't realize at the time that this was to keep him from falling further into his depression and was angry at Lee.

Finally, Dai learned why his new Sensai was pushing him so hard and he learned to apprectiate what he had been given. He was now much stronger, much faster, and his will was much greater.

Thanks to the training of his sensai, Dai was able to help the new Team Lee complete many missions and he was able to easily pass the chunin exams. After the exams, he began to train as a medical nin so that he would never have to watch his teammates die in front of him again.

Interests: he enjoys sparring with his sensai in his free time, he works at the hospital when he is needed, and in hisspar time...he peeps.
 Shana
06-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Name: Kokoro Aizawa
Appearance: Kokoro (http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1642/ninjagirlanime.jpg)
Personality: Reserved but hot tempered
Weapons/Equipment: Carries standard ninja equipment and Katana.
Nature Type: Fire

Justu:

Fire palm jutsu: Creates a flame in her hand which she can control)
Fire tempest: Creates a fire wall that requires a lot of power which can drain her energy so she doesn't use it often.
Fire rain: she creates fireballs that rain down on an enemy.
Fire infuse: she infuses her katana with fire surrounding the blade.

Background: Kokoro lived in a small village. She was always regarded as a beautiful maiden but due to her infatuation to the ninja ways she was always looked upon with disdain. Her father sent her away from the village because he felt her destiny lay elsewhere. He believed Kokoro would find strong allies who would teach her an never look down on her. True ninjas. She's been looking for this ever since. Strong warriors from which to learn.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-02-2009, 9:04 PM
((Alright, This is Karela after her capture.))

Name: Karela

Appearance: Wears a black Arashi robe that covers her entire body with a special face mask that keeps people from identifying her.

Personality: Her personality has undergone a complete reversal. She is now extremley bitter and Dark with only a trace amount of dark humor.

Rank Arashi Captain

Weapons/Equipment: Arashi style Kunai knives, a pouch where she keeps her explosives.

Nature Type: Earth/wind/Fire

Jutsu

- Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
- Earth Barrier Jutsu
- Earth Coffin Jutsu
- Kunai Hurricane
- Twin flaming Dragons Jutsu
- Pheonix fireball Jutsu
- Grand fireball jutsu
- Unknown summoning jutsu. ((It's a suprise.))

Background: After Karela's capture by the Arashi she was tortured for information and her Beast was sealed so she couldn't access it by accident. She was tortured until she finally broke and the Arashi began to rewrite her memories to show the Hidden leaf as a corrupt village bent on destroying the Arashi who are shown as defenders of Nature.

After her torture Karela was reborn so to speak. She is now much faster then she was originally and her strength has been greatly enhanced. Using Arashi techniques, she taught herself a third element so now she can use Fire-based Jutsu. Her physical strength has been enhanced and she is now on the same level as Tsunade and Sakura.

Karela is hellbent on destroying Konoha and the Nara and Hyuga clans in particular.
 Lord of Hunger
08-16-2009, 5:05 PM
Name: Yoroi Mitarashi
Appearance: http://www.ninjasecretsrevealed.com/clothes_ninja_uniform.jpg) Jet black hair, green eyes. Generally prefers dark clothes.
Personality: Tries to be as friendly and mask the fact that he is cursed.
Weapons/Equipment: Dai Katana
Nature Type: Nightmare (Cursed Chakra)
Justu:
-Nightmare Drain Jutsu - Takes the target's nightmares and makes them close to real using the target's chakra. Leaves target drained and psychologically scarred.
-Blood Clone Jutsu - Uses the blood of the recently deceased to create a clone of the caster.
-Summoning Jutsu: Nightmare Horror - Creates a monster from the caster's nightmares. Uses a great deal of chakra.
-Nightmare Release: Nightmare and Blood Fusion Jutsu
-Nightmare Release: Armor of Endless Terror
-Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan
Background: Yoroi Mitarashi is a Leaf Jonin who was cursed by Orochimaru's followers at a young age of 10 during the Chunin Exam and the Invasion of the Hidden Leaf Village. He had happened to be wandering around in the forest rather than attending class and discovered the Otokagure Ninja preparing to summon a giant three headed snake. Before he could run off and warn everyone, he was captured and cursed. He last his natural alignment towards fire and his ability to use normal chakra. It seemed that his dreams of becoming a Shinobi were over, but one day he discovered how to use his cursed chakra in order to preform some of the most unholy Jutsu available. As such Yoroi was very skilled at assassination missions and body guard duties, as he would be able to use the recently departed against others or wound them psychologically. Yoroi irregardless loathes his abilities as he is generally a very cheerful and bright individual. He pledges to use his dark jutsu for as much good as possible, hoping to redeem himself in his own eyes.
 Lord of Hunger
11-06-2009, 9:21 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I was told to update my character. Here's the new Yoroi, without his Nightmare Seal.

Personality: His personality is for the most the same as it is before, except the influence of the Rinnegan is now altering him into a being similar to the Akatsuki leader Pain/Pein/Nagato.
Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades
Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang
Jutsu:
-Rinnegan
-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors
-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
-Shinra Tensei
-Bansho Tennin
-Chibaku Tensei
-Samsara Art: Six Paths
-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths
-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path
-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path
-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist
-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges
-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile
-Fire Release: Great Fireball
-Wind Release: Gate Palm
-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage
Background: After undergoing an operation by Konan of Amegakure, Yoroi is now free of the Nightmare Seal and can use just about any non-Kekkei Genkei Jutsu he sees. However, little does he know that the Nightmare Seal held back the influence of his Rinnegan, which is now turning him into essentially the rebirth of Nagato.
 DrPhil2501
11-20-2009, 3:32 AM
Alrite, seeing as we are nearing the end of the Training Arc, I think it is time we updated our character sheets.

Basically, after the 2 - 3 month period our characters would have learned new abilities (excluding Hunger's character, seeing as he already made his update)

I am permiting your characters to have learned a maximum of 4 new justus/abilities, as well as any benefits and weakenesses your character has learned from a Seal Form, if he/she chose to learn one. For instance, using Neji's Byakugan as a meer example, the benefits would include that it provides the user with a near 360 degree view of his surroundings; While a weakenis includes one Blind Spot.

Dont stress. Take your time :) Questions?
 Lord of Hunger
11-20-2009, 3:40 AM
And I'll add more detail to my character's abilities, go into some more detail....
 DrPhil2501
11-20-2009, 3:53 AM
And I'll add more detail to my character's abilities, go into some more detail....

Yeah thats cool :). Remember, add both Benefits and Weakenesses, to make everyone happy ;)

EDIT: I change my mind; Everyone is now permitted to have a maximum of 5 newly developed Justu. Thats the highest I'm am only willing to go. And on a side note, add them into your profiles. Saves cluttering ^-^
 DrPhil2501
12-13-2009, 9:19 AM
I apoligise for not informing much earlier, but srarting from tomorow, i will be gone for 4 days. Just continue witthout me till then, ok? :)
 SkywalkerRules
12-13-2009, 7:04 PM
I apoligise for not informing much earlier, but srarting from tomorow, i will be gone for 4 days. Just continue witthout me till then, ok? :)

Awww! M'kay, PK. If ya say so. We'll fill you in on what happened so far, if you like. :)
 Lord of Hunger
12-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Personality: Completely in control of his mind, Yoroi is somewhat cooler than he was originally. This is a result of his tenure as Amekage.
Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades, Katana
Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang
Jutsu:
-Rinnegan
Allows the user to use all basic Nature Types and reproduce any technique. Essentially, a wielder of Rinnegan can use any non-Kekkei Genkai.
-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors
-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
-Shinra Tensei
Gravitation wave of repulsion.
-Bansho Tennin
Gravitation wave of attraction.
-Chibaku Tensei
Creates a gravity well that can form even celestial bodies.
-Samsara Art: Six Paths
Summons six clones, one for each element and a shadow clone. These clones are far more difficult to kill.
-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths
Creates a broadsword sized sword made of compressed chakra with the five basic elements added to it. Requires the Six Paths to create.
-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path
Prevents and reverses acts of teleportation.
-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path
Allows the wielder to break into the minds of others and disrupt their chakra flow. Can be used either from eye contact or chakra disruptor blades.
-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist
A Taijutsu infused with chakra that sucks the life force out of those it hits. The price is a significant (though temporary) loss of chakra and strain on the wielder's health.
-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges
-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile
-Fire Release: Great Fireball
-Wind Release: Gate Palm
-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage
Background: Over a three year period, Yoroi Mitarashi has significantly increased his chakra potential to match his status as a Kage. His coordination with his Six Paths has also improved. Yoroi's goal is the eradication of the Arashi threat, but desires to repay Takai for their previous battle and save Asuka.
Page: 1 of 2