Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help with strange cutscene/dialog issues...

Page: 1 of 1
 GeorgNihilus
01-14-2009, 5:44 PM
Hi people :) lately I'm having a problem when playing animations during dialogs, once started a (KotOR) dialog, equipped weapons are automatically unequipped during any animation and later reequiped when dialog is over. But this happens only among the involved characters in the dialog :rolleye1: the party member who does not speak remains equipped as usual. In fact I think the weapon is not actually unequipped because when using the ready animation with a saber and I turn it off, it makes the off sound ... weapons are invisible maybe!! :(

I'm using Xiskio's Holster Party Weapons Mod which uses an edited k_ai_master.ncs script, but even removing it from Override I still have the issue.

Someone has had this bug? by the way I'm with XP Service Pack2 and a dual core E2200 pentium CPU.

help will be extremely appreciated, thanks on advance :ohdear:

Edited thread title, please use a descriptive thread title instead of "This is pissing me..." that won't help you get a response, in fact it might drive away people because they expect a rant or something from a thread titled thusly. Thanks. -RH

Edit: No problem RH, thanks for editing the title then ...

I already found the problem, it was an animations.2da lost file in my Override from a mod that does precisely that, unequip weapons on certain animations, problem is it hides them in 'every' dialog also and I wasn't expecting that ... so it was my fault :xp: ... as usual ... :lol:

thanks anyway, good modding! :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1