Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vulnerability on/off

Page: 1 of 1
 Allronix
01-12-2009, 5:46 AM
I noticed that, on the opening module of the game, your character is set to minimum one hit point, thus rendering you unable to be killed until you get to the Starboard section.

Honestly, I'd like to change that. Since we're all veteran players here, I think there ought to be a little bit of difficulty here. Being able to turn the min 1 HP on and off could also help modders who would like to incapacitate, but not kill the PC in a scenario.

So, how would you go about turning that on and off?

EDIT: I know you can switch that on/off with KSE, I was just looking for a way to do that without interrupting the game.
 cwby74
01-12-2009, 6:40 AM
the only way that i would know how to do this is to change the hit points or changing your invulnerability while in the game by using the cheat console.
 stoffe
01-12-2009, 7:57 AM
I noticed that, on the opening module of the game, your character is set to minimum one hit point, thus rendering you unable to be killed until you get to the Starboard section.

So, how would you go about turning that on and off?

You can toggle invulnerability on a creature via scripting, using the SetMinOneHP() function. Like:

void main() {
// Turn off invulnerability on the main character.
SetMinOneHP(GetFirstPC(), FALSE);
}
Page: 1 of 1