Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WotOR problems

Page: 1 of 1
 ganoesparan06
01-11-2009, 8:55 PM
Hi guys.

I have the kewl Weapons of the Old Republic Mod and ive just gotten Jolee and ive noticed something weird.

He didnt have his special own super cool lightsaber on him. Instead he had a generic PURPLE lightsaber. *confused face*
Clearly a mod ive downloaded has meddled with Jolee.

So i exited the game and gave it to him.

When I went back into the I found he couldnt equip the Saber. It said it required the usual Jedi thing to be able to equip sabers and something called Master Guard Stance.

I have no idea what that is and theres nothing called that in either Feats or Powers when i looked through the KSE.
Im wondering if it means Master Jedi Defence...?

Any ideas?
 Darth_Eradycus
01-11-2009, 9:45 PM
Click the little box on the bottom that says "show all feats/powers" and select it under feats
 ganoesparan06
01-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks man.
 plokoon87
01-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Well, I have problems with WOTOR too. Whenever a character is supposed to have a unique lightsaber they don't have it. The only thing is, the only ones that don't have the unique saber are in your party. Juhani has had hers before, but I have never seen either Bastila's double-blade OR Jolee's unique saber - he always has the generic green one. How do I fix this? Malak and Bandon have there unique hilts, Carth has his blaster, and I've seen Canderous' huge repeater. If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.
 RedHawke
01-12-2009, 3:03 AM
Please post problems/questions about a particular mod in their respective release thread in T.U.C.E., thanks.

Closing.
Page: 1 of 1