Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Battle of the Dark Jedi

Page: 1 of 2
 SkywalkerRules
01-07-2009, 7:01 PM
Star Wars

Battle of the Dark Jedi

138 years after the Battle of Yavin.

As Krayt's New Sith Order is brought down with the help of the Galactic Alliance, Fel's Empire, and the Jedi, the Galaxy celebrates the joy and freedom they now have from the Sith's clutches. Peace is now restored to the Galaxy. Until...

A Dark Jedi named Karayan Varalo wants the Galaxy under his rule, since the Sith Order is now down and gone. What he did find was Krayt's Holocron, inside the old Sith Temple on Coruscant. He use it to ask Krayt questions, and for Krayt's Holocron to teach him the ways of the Dark Side.

With Karayan on the loose, he also has fellow Dark Jedi known as Dark Followers of Krayt. These followers are willing to rule the Galaxy, and bring Krayt's vision of "Galactic order" to come true.

But somewhere in the Galaxy, a man named Cade Skywalker, descendant of Luke and Anakin Skywalker, is once again needed for help to stop this cult from ruling the Galaxy...

You may play up to 3 characters; no higher. You can also make up your own character.

Rules:

-Ask the threadmaster (me) anything, if you are having trouble. Either here or in OOC (( )).
-Never control another player's character.
-You may insult the characters, but please be kind to the actual players.
-No Godmodding.
-Don't kill a character without the other player's or my permission.
-Most of all... Have Fun!!! :D

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Homeworld:
Personality:
Weapons:
Ship:
Bio:
 SkywalkerRules
01-07-2009, 7:42 PM
Sorry for the double post, but here's my character:

Name: Lyna Honso
Species: Human
Appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SE/SEI/SeiTenshi/1134784172_londeapic8.jpg)
Homeworld: Coruscant
Personality: Shy, kind, and helpful
Weapons: Blaster, Force powers, and her old master's lightsaber (orange)
Ship: N/A
Bio: Lyna was born on Coruscant to Jasten and Sasha Honso. When they died of a raid in ther home, Lyna was safely hidden in a secret closet. Her adoptive Jedi mother and Jedi Master, Coral Mai, found her then, during a mission. When Coral died, Lyna was taken as a 15 year old as a slave girl. But abused by her circus master, she fled. She continued to dance on streets for credits, but when she laid eyes on Cade Skywalker, she fell in love. Ever since she joined up with Cade, she wanted to tell her feelings to him, but was afraid. Lyna also has a great connection with the Force.

After the Sith Order's defeat, Lyna was given the title as Jedi Knight, along with her Jedi friends. Lyna will do what she can to save the galaxy, and stick by Cade's side, no matter what situation they get into. Even when they broke up, she still had feelings for him, and wanted Cade to be safe. Hearing about this new cult, Lyna was up for the challenge.
 CommanderQ
01-07-2009, 7:50 PM
This looks like fun...:D

Name: Gerris Veltar

Appearance: He has dark hair with light brown eyes and he is around 6'6 in heighth. He usually wears black tactical armor or a jumpsuit, usually it depends on the mission he's on, but whatever he wears, it's usually black. He also sometimes wears a black beret that outlines a long red scar that goes from his right eye and curves down to his jaw. He always wears standard issue combat boots that are effective in nearly all situations. He displays his weapons openly, but hides a small hold-out blaster in a hidden holster on his shoulder.

Occupation: An assassin sometimes, mercenary at others, typically, a freelance hitman.

Weapons: His weapons vary on what mission he is on. However, he carries a small holdout blaster, a short blade, a couple of star-like knives. He also carries at all times, one smoke grenade and a frag grenade, the smoke for escaping, the frag, to prevent himself from capture.

Personality: Gerris is rarely very open on his feelings, often keeping to himself. He can be found kind at times, but can also be unreasonably brutal at other times. He's a quite quiet due to his career and is very professional about what he does. He manages to maintain a sense of humor in dark situations, though most the time he's alone. Most people he runs into are intimidated and would rather not hold a conversation with him, but when someone does, he can seem friendly and witty due to his sharp mind.

Ship: His beloved "Silent Claw" is actually a rather spacious assualt fighter. It is considered one of the faster ships in the galaxy due to its advanced and sleek design. It is heavily armed with enough firepower to pulverize a small capital ship, though its power supply isn't very large and would require constant refueling if it were pressed into combat. It is also equipped with a cloaking device.

Bio: Not much is known about Gerris' early life, except for the fact that he was born to a wealthy aristocratic family in the Captial District of Coruscant. He did train in a number of martial and sword arts, mastering his fighting capability. His family was then ruined by a crime syndicate that had managed to corrupt a number of his family's employee's. Gerris became very well known by hunting down these corrupt people, who led him directly to the center of the criminal syndicates center of command, which he crushed in one swift stroke. After seeing the efficiency of the thugs under the syndicate's command , he discovered that he could make quite a bit of money by selling his Elite fighting skills as a mercenary or assassin. You could say he was quite impressed and inspired by the Legendary Boba Fett's example. Gerris proved himself to be an excellent assassin, gaining job after job until the current situation came up, bringing him some rather dangerous jobs.

Well, that's one character, hope you accept him:D
 Blessиd Sith
01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Ohhhh! I wanna play! Just let me build up my Jedi, and I'll get back to you with her stats.

I can put up some of her, just to get started.

Name: Zosia (Zo) Aldonza

Appearance: *in the works* She's a warrior, so she's tall, has darker hair, hazel eyes, generally presents herself as stern and stoic. Has faint tattooing across her forehead, just above her eyebrows. (((I'm still not concrete on this, but its a good reference point for now. I think I'll see where it goes within the rp. Usually the more I play, the more the character forms themself)))

Homeworld: Never had a homeworld; nomadic. But is now usually the Jedi temple, unless she's needed elsewhere.

Personality: She comes off as being aloof, quiet and reserved. In reality, its probably because she's deep in thought, in a walking meditation, enjoying the view or considering the best way to hack you to pieces, should the need arise. While not typically violent, she does not shirk from duty and will use whatever means necessary to do what is right. A very ethical person, she puts what is right above what is easy, and would rather struggle with life, than struggle with her conscience. Prone to moments of flightiness, or outbursts of outraged anger, she is otherwise in fairly good control of herself; even though its hard sometimes. She enjoys extreme sports, loves bolo-ball, and enjoys a good dueling session at any given time.

Weapons: Wan-shen, beskar katana and viridian sabre. Usually doesn't carry the wan-shen around unless she's specifically planning on using it. Comfortable with blasters.

Ship: N/a

Bio: Brought up on a ship, Zo was raised Matukai before going to the Jedi at about 18 to learn with them. Her only weapon before then was the wan-shen, though she was also taught how to fight with a sword. With the Jedi she built a sabre. Sword training in her earlier life made the transition to mostly-sabre useage easier.
Growing up, she had an affinity with electronics; she was alright with actual mechanics, but when it came to computers and electrical systems (or if anything was hacked or went down or the lightswitches lit up the wrong parts of the ship...) then she was your girl. This also went with her Force powers -- she feels droids stronger than the average Jedi can, and can follow electrical impulses and the like, but it comes at the cost of sensing other sentients. She can feel groups of people, but it takes a lot of effort to feel individuals beyond the fact that they're there (and good or bad). She also loves weapons, which was why she got herself a beskar sword. A compliment to the different styles of martial art she was trained in.
 SkywalkerRules
01-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the fun, guys! And I love your Character Sheets. Looking forward to see the other info's on *in the works*, Blessиd Sith. :)

Hopefully, if more people join in, I'll start the RP. :D
 Chevron 7 locke
01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
This looks quite interesting

Name: Atrila Shayla
Species: Cathar
Appearance: Brown fur, blue eyes, about 5'6

Personality: Atrila is Shy but will not hesitate to defend someone. She loves to train with her lightsabers and frequently meditates to increase her connection to the force

Weapons: Two blue Single bladed lightsabers

Bio: Atrila is able to trace her origians back to Juhani, one of the famed knights who helped Revan. Atrila was born in the slums of coruscant and a few years after her birth, both her mother and father were killed in a skirmish between swoop gangs.

Atrila was badly treated by most of the sentients in the slums since she had to resort to begging for food. She was found around age six by a Jedi who was chasing a smuggler into the slums. She was found to be strong with the force and was taken to the Jedi Temple

Atrila was trained in the ways of the Jedi, but she always had trouble controlling her temper

At around age 19, A fight broke out between Atrila and a padawan named Brux who believed that Cathar only existed to serve others. Atrila attempted to defend herself and Brux drew his lightsaber and attacked her. Atrila and Brux fought until Atrila accidently cut off his hand. Atrila was so afraid of what would happen that she ran from the temple and began to eek out a living in the slums of Coruscant.

I hope you like my character!
 DrPhil2501
01-08-2009, 9:32 PM
Name: Jaq Soran
Weapons: 2x Modified Heavy Blaster Pistols, Modified Blaster Rifle carried in the holster behind his back.

Appearance: - Average build
- Shoulder-length black hair
- Wears a ribbed jacket over an armored vest
Homeworld: Corellia
Bio: Jaq Soran is a mercenary-for-hire whom originated from Corellia. For the past seven years, he had been sent on numourous assignments travelling him around the Outer Rim. Always laid-back due to his Corellian heritage, Jaq finds it difficult to take anybody seriously, but tries his best to. Though laid-back, he is an excellent shooter and tactician.

BTW, I hope you don't mind SR, but I thought I'd give anybody the chance of playing Cade Skywalker rather than me (seeing as I already have done so). Otherwise, I'd be happy to take it again.
 SkywalkerRules
01-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Aw, that's all right, PK. I understand. I'm sure someone may be willing to take his character. But if no one does, you can have him again if ya like. :)

All righty, since we have 5 players, including me, I'll start the RP whenever I can. More players are welcomed to join in! Remember... it's never too late.
 Cyborg Ninja
01-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Name: Krath-102, Reaper
Species: Droid
Appearance:Link (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:EG-5_Jedi_Hunter.jpg)
Homeworld: Unknown regions
Personality: Dark, emotionless, speaks many languages mostly basic, doesn't stop until the target is eliminated.
Weapons: dual red lightsabers
Bio: Krath-102 aka Reaper was originally a deactivated Krath War Droid model. The model was eventually found by Cade Skywalker himself; he was repaired and upgraded within the week. Reaper began learning and training from Skywalker before short circuiting. The droid almost killed Skywalker and was deactivated again. Reaper was later found by a follower of Krayt and was brought back for activation. Reaper was given new orders to kill Skywalker and was taught some sith style combat. With both jedi and sith combat forms, Reaper is one deadly force.
 SkywalkerRules
01-15-2009, 9:44 AM
Welcome to the game, Cyborg Ninja! :)
 SkywalkerRules
01-25-2009, 8:46 PM
I'm back! Let's continue the fun, shall we? :)
 Cyborg Ninja
01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
welcome back :)
 SkywalkerRules
01-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks, Cyborg. Good to be back from the family trip. :D
 DrPhil2501
02-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Dont worry, I'm still in this. I'm just looking for the perfect opportunity for my character to show up again, thats all.
 SkywalkerRules
02-05-2009, 9:41 AM
Aww, that's all right, PK. Take your time. :)
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-06-2009, 4:48 PM
Name: Kandar Ektun
Appearance:
-Athletic Build
-Brown, Spiked Hair
-Average Smuggler Garments, with a utility belt
Homeworld: Atzerri
Personality: Cunning and Deceptive
Weapons: 2x Vibro-Blade; Originating from the Jedi Civil Wars, these two Blades have seen millenia of combat. The ancient cortosis-weave can stand up to even a Lightsaber| 3x Black Market Tx-300 Blasters (Modded) | x1 Disruptor Rifle (Modded)
Ship: CR90 Corvette-Believe it or not Kandar boasts that his vessel is the Sundered Heart, once piloted by Raymus Antilles in the Civil War! Fact or fiction, shes certainly a fast ship, able to outrun any other ship between Corellia and Muunlist!
Bio: Kandar leads a solitary life, with only a two Droids and a Mandalorian for company. He is quite the pilot, managing to run a seven man bridge with only a Droid and Mandalorian for aid. His other droid, a descendant of the famous HK Assassin Line, seems to prefer lazing about in the Cargo Hold, having "malfunctions" (Otherwise known as "Being Lazy"). Kandar has always been that kinda Han Solo model you think of, hold the Corellian history and walking carpet. Tatooine, Atzerri, Eriadu, this guys been around a while. Kandar is talented, but takes it for granted. He always avoids "good causes" as he knows where they end him up. Kandar isn't one to help people and certainly wouldn't mind "accidentally" pushing someone out of a window for a few credits and a drink.

Currently hes pursuing a lawsuit to change his last name to Michaels . . . this latest venture is just a taste of his sarcastic personality.
 SkywalkerRules
02-07-2009, 2:42 AM
Cool character, Admiral_Thrawn! Welcome to the fun! :)
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-08-2009, 7:32 AM
Thanks . . . was tempted to put him as Thrawn's descendant :P

Yeh, Thrawn rocks ^^
 Kyvios
02-08-2009, 9:42 AM
Name:Ohesiu Dromer

Appearance: Medium length white hair, and pure white eyes. He has scars along his face from previous burns. Athletic build standing at 5 food 11 inches. Wears a dark hooded cloak, black pants, boots, and a mock sleeveless vest underneath the cloak. He has Tattoos down his neck, that travel down his back and his chest.

Homeworld: He doesn't consider any planet a home.

Personality: He is serious almost to a fault. His seriousness at times allows him to make accurate choices. He is silent and calm, always listening from the shadows. He can be a great friend, or your worse enemy if provoked.

Weapons: Blood Red Light Saber, he'll use a blaster if he has too, but his light saber his is weapon of choice.

Ship:N/A

Bio: Ohesiu was trained at a young age to be a Jedi. He went threw many masters, finally becoming a Jedi Knight. On one of his missions there was an explosion that stripped his black hair of its color turning it white and removing the color from his eyes. Many believe that he is blind, but he uses the force to help him see. With the realization that following a passive way he was taught by his masters, he could no longer stay in the Jedi Order so he left.

He traveled the lower regions of each planet, learning out dark things can be. Ohesiu doesn't consider himself a Jedi or a Sith, he is just being what he needs to be to survive. With seeing how the galaxy was really run, he became a low class bounty hunter. He doesn't get hired to do many jobs, and he is extremely picky on what jobs he takes on.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-08-2009, 9:47 AM
Personally, I gotta say, CommanderQ's character is by far the most in-depth. I mean, look at his first post in the RP thread! That Rodian assissnation was amazingly well typed, very impressive. If only I could RP as Thrawn's lost son or something. That'd be a laugh. e

Great RP Skywalker, very nice idea. Although, Cade Skywalker seems like a bit too major of a character to be included. Especially considering his strength . . . I mean he succeeded where Anakin failed.
 SkywalkerRules
02-08-2009, 9:29 PM
Thanks, Admiral_Thrawn. Glad you like the RP so far. But what would a Galaxy be without any Skywalker? ;)

Love the CS, Kyvios. :)
 Kyvios
02-12-2009, 5:13 PM
Hey, Skywalker, i have a quick Questions.

Could I make a second character so, Lyna will have some company while in Sith capture. He can be killed afterwards, doesn't matter to me.
 SkywalkerRules
02-12-2009, 5:29 PM
Hey, Skywalker, i have a quick Questions.

Could I make a second character so, Lyna will have some company while in Sith capture. He can be killed afterwards, doesn't matter to me.

Sure, why not. :)
 Cyborg Ninja
02-12-2009, 7:17 PM
Name: TK-777
Appearance: A stormtrooper
Homeworld: Tatooine
Personality: He's a bit of an oddball. He also likes to talk... a lot. When it comes to combat he wouldn't know to shoot his gun or to just talk into it like some kind of microphone
Weapons: Standard blaster rifle
Ship: Wherever he's assigned.
Bio: Not much is known about TK-777 except he's very lucky. So lucky that he's survived battles without ever firing a shot. He may be incompetent but he manages to keep living. He's been given the job of guarding the cell of a Lyna Honso on board a shuttle. Hopefully he can at least do this.

((I decided to do the same thing for Lyna, I hope she likes to listen))
 SkywalkerRules
02-12-2009, 7:53 PM
Don't worry. She does. Nice character sheet though, Ninja. :)
 Kyvios
02-12-2009, 8:18 PM
Name: Zeb Alavai

Species: Hrakian (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hrakian)

Appearance: Short spiked gold hair. His skin is also gold, with deep black eyes. Zeb's eyes are small, his lips are drawn out slightly and thin.

Homeworld:Hraki

Personality: Out going, jokes about things to loosen tension. He is kind hearted at times. Hurt him and he'll play a dangerous prank on you.

Weapons: A long rang sporting blaster (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:1sportingblaster.jpg) and a Rodian Vibro blade.

Ship: Falling Star
(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue_Shadow)

Bio: Against his parents wishes Zeb left Hraki to follow his own path. He ended up on the lower cities of every planet he went into working with smugglers or mercenaries. He learned to fight quickly, and how to hide anything he didn't want found.

After many near death experience, Zeb developed this nervous twitch when things were about to go south. He enjoys his smuggler life because it gives him the freedom to do what he wishes, which out any constraints of any government rules.
 SkywalkerRules
02-12-2009, 8:41 PM
I love it, Kyvios! :D
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-16-2009, 7:25 AM
Skywalker, do you think this Nihilus thing would come under "No Godmodding?"

The fact that no one has complained yet has surprised, as I realize Nihilus is a tiiiiny bit stronger than your average sith. :D
 CommanderQ
02-16-2009, 12:24 PM
((Well, Thrawn, you're character is a bit..well, too powerful so to say. I'm okay with Nihilus as long as you can make him defeat able, then I'd be okay. He's cool though:D))

Name: Cassus "Marev" Kez

Species: Mandalorian

Appearance: Kez wears gray-greem armor that is equipped with a chameleon-like stealth generator, allowing much better stealth capabilities. He also has a number of trophies on his armor, ranging from battle scars, medals, ceremonial knives, and pelts to things that remind him of his homeworld, Mandalore. His helmet is jet-black and has a unique design for his visor, integrating nearly every part of Mandalorian history that would strike fear into any sentient's heart.

Homeworld: Mandalore

Occupation: Kez has many jobs including, part-time recruiter for the Mandalorians, mercenary, military adviser weapons smith, and full time adventurer.

Personality: He is normally quiet and easy-going, never blaming and he doesn't keep grudges. He doesn't normally laugh or even smile, but when he does, it either brings joy to his comrades-in-arms, or completely terrifies them. Just depends on the situation. In a combat-situation he is cool and calculating, hardly anything causes him to break a sweat, letting him survive situations that would render others dead...or worse. During his free time, he is somewhat artsy for a Mando'a, often painting or taking a holovid with a small camera in his wrist launcher. That, and he does enjoy a good romp on the town, beating everyone at drinking games and somehow winning some girl's heart, he is an adventurer after all.

Weapons: He has two blasters, they are simple in design, but are heavily-modified to cause massive damage. He also carries two knives on one of his wrist-launchers, which is also equipped with a flamethrower, a dart launcher, a grenade-launcher, and a rope. Other then that, Kez is pretty deadly with his fists.

Biography: Kez was born to a large Mando family on some farm in the southerly parts of the planet. He learned many things there, becoming a prime warrior, and excelled greatly academically as well. He eventually began recruiting for the Mandalorian army, trying to support his Mand'alor's quest of reformation of the Mando'a Empire. After a year of recruiting, he took to the skies, using his ship, Scourge of the Aruuetiise, and he took to many adventures, eventually landing him on Coruscant, where he happened upon a small group of Sith. They incapacitated him, for he had found them on accident, literally stumbling on them after a particularily heavy party, and they took him prisoner, placing him in a cell on a ship that just happened to be carrying a certain Jedi female. Of course, Kez was separated and placed in a holding cell in the hull of the ship, now he seeks to escape, and get his revenge...and recruit some more Mandos in the process!

((Hope you allow him!:D))
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-16-2009, 2:06 PM
Read my previous posts, he defeatable, just strong. You see he tied his soul and spirit to his armor, so he has no physical form. He exists only to feed, to consume. In fact, when he was first born you probaly would've matched him, or been slightly overwhelmed. The fact is he's fed on thousands already. Pushing millions.

So I got two outcomes I wouldn't mind. 1. He feeds on alot of planets, nigh invulnerable, attacks Coruscant. Skywalker attacks him, after seeing Lyna go down. He is overcome, Lyna + him angered, attack bla bla bla ANNIHALATE :@

Or he doesn't touch a single planet, solely focuses on manipulating the characters, the Jedi and maintains his current position as superior to other characters alone, but weaker combined. :D I don't mind, I'll just go with whatever.
 SkywalkerRules
02-16-2009, 11:34 PM
I like the idea, Admiral_Thrawn. I was just thinking if Lyna's spirit was taken out of her for a while and she fought Nihilus' spirit, that'd be totally awesome. But considering him a "God-modding"... well, if you feed on every one's soul and be too powerful for any of the players to fight... it's a problem. But like CQ said: Have him defeatable, so everything will be fair for others.

Yeah, be fair, and give everyone a chance. That's what I say to keep the game smooth and going. :)

Love your CS too, CQ! :D
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-17-2009, 3:07 AM
Well I was kinda thinking that I manipulate and "hire" more than drain characters. Plus I'm trying to involve people rather than go off and drain planets. Although for the last ten posts EVERYONE (Cept' a couple) seems to be ignoring my posts. But meh, I'll live.

And yeh, Nihilus ain't invulnerable. He is just smart and very powerful in the force. But yeh, I was thinking the spirit thing would be awesome. Maybe Lyna loses, Skywalker jumps in, bla bla bla? Either way, the main reason I chose Nihilus is cus Krayt looked at his holocron, so that could be involved with his plot to return.
 SkywalkerRules
02-17-2009, 9:57 AM
Brillant! So we'll stick to that idea! Once everything's good, Lyna and Nihilus could have a spiritual showdown, Lyna will lose, Cade Skywalker jumps in to fight Nihilus, and the we'll go on from there. And on Krayt... I've got a few plans for that. :D

And don't worry, Admiral_Thrawn. I myself read every posts that needs to be read. Even if they're long. But yeah, that's a good idea.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-17-2009, 12:46 PM
My latest post adds a dramatic twist to the plot eh? Maybe Krayt could be the suspected instigator, when it actually is the dream focus; Nihilus. So your all running after a long-dead Krayt whilst Nihilus twists you against each other and yourselves, all the while murdering citizens quietly, building his power.
 Kyvios
02-17-2009, 10:55 PM
So I've come to the conclusion that since I haven't been able to really sleep for 4 days, that one of my characters needs to be blown to tiny little pieces. well maybe nothing that drastic, but i'm sure the basic meaning can be understood.

I would prefer if it was Ohesiu and not Zeb, I really like Zeb, he's allowing me the outlet i need right now from Real Life stress i'm under.

And Admiral, I am absolutely sorry, i didn't mean to seem like i was ignoring your posts or anything. So go ahead and kill Ohesiu any way you see fit ^-^
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-18-2009, 2:49 AM
Really!? Sweetness!!! Err I mean . . . oh thats quite alright, you go ahead and rest up I'll just go blow Ohesiu to pieces :D

And dont worry, your not the only one ^^
 Kyvios
02-18-2009, 10:20 PM
So i'm trying to avoid further confusion from my end of things. So I got like a questions. Is everyone in like a dream world type thing that (this wont be spelled correctly) Nihilus created? or is it just a certain few? And if only a certain few who is stuck in the dream if its a dream thats been created?

I'm seriously hoping i reading everything correctly, but i have a feeling i didn't, so if i'm wrong, and explanation would be nice. Something simple like you would explain to a five year old would also be most appreciated :D
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-19-2009, 4:06 AM
Okay, this is the only time I explain this. At the beginning Nihilus brought all the main characters, Hunter, Atrila, Cade, Ohesiu, Lyna, the like, into a illusion in which he slaughtered thousands of people. He then fed of their emotions which were caused by the dreamscape(Illusion). Later on he releases that he can't allow people to know his identity so soon and then wipes the memories of him from the victims, replacing himself with Sidious.

Then he goes into the Temple and wipes all the holocrons and databases within it, destroying the archives. In short now nobody knows Nihilus exists, they remember him as Sidious, not his true self. Atrila has been released from the illusion because Nihilus views her as insignificant to his plans okay? Only the original main characters are involved in this dreamscape, save Atrila and the now-dead Ohesiu. I hope this clears things up . . .

Oh and heres my new character, in case someone takes over Nihilus. The whole fact that everyone ignores my posts is just irritating now, because its happening again and again and . . .

Name: RC-1207 "Sev"
Species: Clone
Appearance: Like his fellow clone commandos, Sev wore the distinctive Katarn armor, but his suit also had grim, blood-red streaks painted across it. His squad mates, however, sometimes wondered if these disturbing markings were actually paint at all. Beneath the armor he was the perfect replication of Jango Fett, as were all the Clones of his time.
Homeworld: N/A (Kamino)
Personality: Though he inwardly struggled with the concept of living up to Walon Vau, he was outwardly a tough, aggressive individual; often showing psychopathic tendencies. Although Scorch had the reputation as Delta Squad's comedian, Sev had a grim and sadistic sense of humor, which was more often than not the counterpart to Scorch's jokes. Regardless of how Sev developed his unique personality, it was generally agreed that he was a supremely efficient fighter.
Weapons: Sev was Delta squad's sniper – and was at his best when sighting an enemy in the scope of his DC-17m sniper rifle. He could also remove the attatchment to convert the sniper into a assault rifle. He always carried a load of grenades along with two blasters. After the battles against the Tradoshan's RC-1207 learned the value of a good close quarter weapon, thus adopting the Tradoshan shock gun as his close-fighting weapon of choice. Besides that he had a small blade attatched to his armor, as did all Republic Commando's and a small collection of lightsabers secreted in his belt.

Bio: RC-1207, aka Sev, was a Commando of Delta squad, about one hundred and fifty years ago. At the end of the Clone Wars, during the final battle of Kashyyk, Sev was thought lost to the Seperatists. Whatever happened that day, many will never know.

When RC-1207 learned of Order 66 he knew his loyalties lied with the Chancellor, but privately had grown to respect the Jedi over the Chancellor's twisted ways. Regardless, he killed many Jedi refugees on Kashyyk, but never did report back to the Empire. Sev was, as a Clone, programmed to be loyal to the Republic. But he knew that the Republic was gone in this time and so he decided to look to the future.

Sev immediately went to Nar Shadaa and after a few months came up with the solution to freeze himself in carbonite. What happened next, only Sev would ever know, as it remains a closely guarded secret. During this process of self-preservation however, something went wrong. The procedure damaged his cells, which were thought to be a perfect replica of the living body. Either way the process of aging was lost to Sev and he in effect became un-aging.

At 135ABY Sev became free from the carbonite and quickly travelled to Coruscant. He took little notice in anything on the way, as his focus was absolute. Upon arriving at Coruscant Sev immersed himself in the undercity of the world, becoming nothing more than a shadow and a whisper. Two months after his arrival and the undercities death count had risen considerably. The last his victims would know of the world was crimson streaks of blood.

Due to the damage caused by the carbonite his unshakable loyalty to the Republic had all but evaporated, making him in effect simply a mind and soul without purpose.

By 138ABY Sev had left Coruscant and traversed the galaxy, learning more of the past and of the future. After looking at new technologies Sev decided to modify his weapons with the latest applications, making his arsenal top of the line. He never bothered to remove his Katarn armor, already it feeling as much a part of he than his own arm. Presently RC-1207 was travelling to Korriban, after hearing rumours of a Skywalker's presence there. In his time he had met General Skywalker and become friends with him and although he rarely saw him due to his position, it didn't matter much.

Points of Interest: Sev has modified his armor and weapondry considerably, so there are some pieces of equipment that have not be listed, in order to keep a element of surprise present.

Also, due to his experiences after the Clone Wars, upon Kashyyk, he has become extremely resistant to force powers, furthering this by injecting himself with Ysalamiri blood.

So, is my character accepted?
 SkywalkerRules
02-19-2009, 7:54 PM
Yeah! It's brillant, Thrawn! :)
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-20-2009, 6:22 AM
Thanks Skywalker, by the ways its my birthday today :D :D :D
 Kyvios
02-20-2009, 7:10 AM
Happy Birthday Admiral. -gives you cake and cookies-
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Lol :D
Thanks Kyv and I love the cookies :) The cake was . . . meh.
 CommanderQ
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADMIRAL!
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-20-2009, 11:05 AM
One word: Lol ^^. Can we do some RPing now CQ? Im boooored :)
 SkywalkerRules
02-20-2009, 1:35 PM
One word: Lol ^^. Can we do some RPing now CQ? Im boooored :)

Happy B-day! Yeah, go ahead and start! But don't post so quickly! Wait for me and the others.

:)
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-20-2009, 1:53 PM
Al-ritey then :) N' thanks for the comments guys :D Its been a great day for me
 Sle63
02-22-2009, 9:24 AM
Name: S. L. Eichenberger
Appearance: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Image:BestiarumHuman.jpg)
Homeworld: Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Personality: Funny, kind of a Smart @$$, sort of cowardice untill fully motivated.
Weapons: Assault Rifle, pistol, and grenades
Bio: Fought in the Human-Covenant war, but during a raid on a Forerunner Portal I fell through the portal while it was partially damaged, which it threw me into another galaxy that has advanced billions of yrs. ahead of the Milky Way galaxy. Now I must do what I must untill I find a way back home. I currently am employed to Help the Remaining Jedi's and Alliance.

(( I am asking to use this story/plot character due to not many starwars characters fit my taste, though I like em enough just not to wantin to be em....if its alright with you))
 Kyvios
02-23-2009, 8:23 AM
(I'm just making the Droid more ative then I originally thought I'd do, hope that's alright)

Name: I-6QY(I6)
Species: Droid
Appearance:Click (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5d/MagnaGuard.jpg)
Personality: With the upgrades Zeb has made, he went from serious to carefree and funny. He enjoys frustrating his master at times, but would be quick to defend him in battle.
Weapons: Double-Edge Shock Staff.
Ship: Falling Star
Bio: Was originally created to be a battle droid to fight for the New Republic Army, but was quickly scrapped. Zeb thinking that was a waste Salvaged I6, and made a few upgrades. The upgrades included its own personality, built in voice recorder and video surveillance. I6 and Zeb have been together for a long time and have come to think of each other as brothers of sort, one willing to lay his life on the line for another. However I6 thinks Zeb risking his life for him is foolish considering his a droid.

I6 is grateful that Zeb saved him from becoming nothing, with the personality upgrade I6 now feels he has purpose.
 SkywalkerRules
02-23-2009, 8:26 AM
Love the character sheets you guys did! :)
 Kyvios
02-23-2009, 8:34 AM
so that's a yes?

Yay, -Gives Skywalker a Cookie- :D
Page: 1 of 2