Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whoa, this forum is still alive ?

Page: 1 of 1
 SealfiveLight
01-03-2009, 5:01 AM
I haven't been here in about... three years ?

Well, I just finished Psychonauts, and returned here to deal with the massive Meat Circus-induced trauma.
(Seriously, for a game about curing psychological Problems, this game causes a great many.)

Also, I just noticed that one of the (old ?) members here is a person I know from another place; both DeviantArt and digibutter.nerr.biz. It's a small net after all.

P.S. Am I the only one who found hitting the Butcher in the first fight nigh-impossible ? Ford's incessant "punch him !" only annoyed me. In the end, I settled for levitation-bombing him. :D
 martmeister
01-03-2009, 8:33 PM
Yes, your post has given this forum enough jolt of electricity to keep it running for a while.

I did a combo of lev ball, probably bombing, and mainly the shield. You wait for his cleaver to get stuck, climb up his arm then whack him. I find the 2nd and 3rd fights a lot easier, which goes against the norm of multi-encounter boss fights in video games.
Page: 1 of 1