Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PS2 STUCK ON FIRST (ROGUE) JEDI!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 NeilB
12-29-2008, 8:05 PM
Hey all, merry christmas / new year! I know this is totally lame but I have just started playing and on the first level as Vader, I get the rogue jedi's energy way down to the end, using lightsaber blows etc. but just can't seem to finish him off!! every now and again, screen changes to some other randomness and he just comes back with more energy when it goes back to normal play!! driving me crazy! also what's with when the circle button comes up on the screen as this is what seems to send me onto alternate screen? any tips would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
 Rev7
12-30-2008, 2:40 AM
I don't really see what is wrong...

I am thinking that it could just be a glitch, and in that case you could just start the game over because you just started the game....

or the circle thing. When the circle button comes up, you need to press that button, which then leads to another button appearing...ect...
 NeilB
12-30-2008, 7:02 AM
I've tried it several times but still struggling...could it be a permanant fault with the game then or I am just not doing something right in the game?
 Jason Skywalker
12-30-2008, 8:19 AM
I'm assuming the circle button is at the top of the screen. You need to press it and then press the other buttons that are going to come after that one. Good luck.
 Rev7
12-30-2008, 3:57 PM
I've tried it several times but still struggling...could it be a permanant fault with the game then or I am just not doing something right in the game?
It could be both.

What exactly do you mean by it taking you to an alternate screen? From what you have given us, I am just thinking that you aren't hitting the button at the right time or something along those lines...
 Rabish Bini
12-31-2008, 11:28 PM
A circle comes up, it shows a button corresponding to a button on the controller, push that button, another one comes up, push that button, continue until you win. (Do it fast)

If that doesn't work, it's a glitch.
 NeilB
01-04-2009, 9:07 PM
that's the trouble...the jedi's power is almost done, the circle icon comes up, i press it and it changes to alternate screen, i press the button it tells me to, it appears to me that i've won this exchange, then it goes back to the main fight screen with the rogue jedi having more power than he did before pressing the circle button in the first place and so it goes on and on and on and.....
 Rabish Bini
01-04-2009, 9:37 PM
that's the trouble...the jedi's power is almost done, the circle icon comes up, i press it and it changes to alternate screen, i press the button it tells me to, it appears to me that i've won this exchange, then it goes back to the main fight screen with the rogue jedi having more power than he did before pressing the circle button in the first place and so it goes on and on and on and.....
Then it's most likely a glitch.

Start a new game and see if it happens again.
 NeilB
01-05-2009, 6:57 AM
happens every single time......!
 Jason Skywalker
01-05-2009, 1:53 PM
Either you're doing it wrong or you need to trade in the game.
 NeilB
01-05-2009, 3:27 PM
Traded it today, will let you know what happens next...!
 NeilB
01-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Well, i'm happy to report that I beat the Jedi on the first time I played the new traded game!! Now I not only have a game that works but I don't feel as lame as I did! Ha! Ha! Thanks to all of you for your tips!
Page: 1 of 1