Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Droids2Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 cwby74
12-28-2008, 11:08 PM
just wanted everyone to know that my latest mod is up on kotorfiles, have a look and try it out if you want and then give me some feedback and let me know what i can improve upon and what you thought about it.

here is the link to http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Droids2Sith;96710)

After several times of playing kotor 2 I have started looking for ways to improve the game play I always found the sith that you run into or therefore lack of sith that you run into not enough or fairly so weak they couldn’t barely stand on there on two feet. So I bumped the stats and gave some feats therefore improving there overall performance on fighting. Hope you enjoy.

Whats In This Mod:

I have changed several of the droids on peragus to sith assasins and sith marauders. I have also changed the plasma torch that you loot off the corpse in the morgue to that of a lightsaber ( trust me you’ll need it.)

sorry im still working on how to apply screen shots to the forums

You need an [ IMG ] [/ IMG] - without the spaces ;)

An example below;

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/96710_1.jpg)

Hope that helps! -- j7

thank you for the pointer.

No worries :) -- j7
 Thankteamgizka
12-29-2008, 2:12 AM
You should always provide links to the download page and a description of the mod and if possible some screen shots
 Darth Payne
12-30-2008, 9:46 PM
Hmm, this looks interesting.

And J7? Thanks for the image pointer, i hadn't figured that one out yet.
 Xarwarz
12-31-2008, 3:21 AM
You know thats how it probably should have been originally more sith instead of droids with the exception of harbinger i mean whats the point to docking to peragus and then only a few sith get off the ship follow you around the planet and attack you when you get on the ebonhawk.

Anyways good work on this-ill give it a shot
 cwby74
12-31-2008, 6:44 PM
You know thats how it probably should have been originally more sith instead of droids with the exception of harbinger i mean whats the point to docking to peragus and then only a few sith get off the ship follow you around the planet and attack you when you get on the ebonhawk.

Anyways good work on this-ill give it a shot

and then when they do they attack you with sticks wth is that.lol yeah i got that same feeling which why i decided to do this mod.
Page: 1 of 1