Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finality

Page: 1 of 1
 Kado Sunrider
12-26-2008, 6:29 PM
Finality

No shadow followed the form of Anakin Skywalker as he walked down the hallway to the final chamber. Using the force to open the door, he slipped through into a massive circular chamber, sitting on the many benches were the Jedi Masters of old. Standing in the middle of the floor was one solitary figure, and a familiar face. He approached his old master and stood there, waiting for him to speak.

Finally, Obi-wan said, "It seems you have returned to me, Anakin."

"It was the will of the Force." he replied solemnly.

"That is why I let you strike me down..." he replied before walking slowly into the first tier of seats and sitting beside the form of Master Qui-Gon.

"Masters of the Jedi," a cloaked figure began, "we are here to pass judgement on this man, who has committed terrible deeds."

Looking around, Anakin realized that many of his former friends and masters were seated around him, yet, he could feel no hatred.

At long last, the cloaked Jedi sat, and another rose to take his place. Master Yoda stood from the front row and said in his scratchy voice, "Truly, this boy has made many errors, hmm." he said, "but fulfill an ancient prophecy he did, and none here can doubt that it is finished."

Master Qui-Gon Jinn stood up from beside his former padawan.

"Long have I waited for this day. Master Yoda foresaw the end of the old jedi, and the rise of the new. He was, and is, the Chosen One."

From one of the farthest rows, a Jedi master with brilliant red hair declared, "He has unwittingly restored balance to the Force. It is a great day for the Jedi." she smiled at him kindly.

An ancient Jedi with more wrinkles than even master yoda stood shakily from near the Jedi with red hair.

"Long ago, in dark days past, a vision came to me of a young boy, born of the living force, who would restore balance to the force. Record was kept of this prophecy, and passed through the generations until you we're born. I had glimpsed the future already, but I was in the room with Yoda when he discovered the fate of the Jedi Order. He accepted the fact, and began to prepare. My fellow Jedi, know that I have seen, and that the Jedi will rise again, more pure than ever before! It is all thanks to this man."

Standing once more, the cloaked jedi stated, "By the will of this council, and the guidance of the Force, we welcome you once again to our sacred order."

Pulling back the hood, the face of Anakins former padawan, Asoka, smiled at him. Through the force, he heard her whisper, welcome home master.

Obi-wan rose and walked to Anakin.

"Finally, we are united once more. My brother."
 Rev7
12-26-2008, 6:54 PM
Nice, I like it, though it was short. Good job with it. We knew that Anakin was accepted back by the Jedi because we see him with Obi-Wan and Yoda in ROTJ. Interesting view on how it might have taken place. :)
 Kado Sunrider
12-26-2008, 7:13 PM
thanks for the reply Rev. :)

I said it was a shortie in the title. xD

this was set basically as soon as Anakin died.
 machievelli
01-01-2009, 9:45 PM
read
 Rabish Bini
01-01-2009, 11:54 PM
I know it's a shortie, but it's a bit too short, a little longer plot and a bit more detail would've done nicely, but I did very much so like your choice of words, such as "brilliant red hair" and "solitary figure". Very nice.

Good job overall :thumbsup:
 LordOfTheFish
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
I can't believe I missed this...

Anyway, I thought it was good, thought it was short. It's a very interesting idea, to write about. I'd agree if this ever happended in the SW world, it would be somewhat like that. A little more detail, and more length to the story would have been good. But over all, I thought you did a fantastic job!

-Fish-
Page: 1 of 1