Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Handmaiden wont spar bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthYuugi
12-25-2008, 8:33 PM
Moved to Holowan as not a Modding Request -- j7

I Encountered this bug on my newest playtrough and just wondering if anyone
else has encountered this weird weird bug

its weird
and i dont need no help just want to see if any ones had this

XkkJuosKyG0

Btw Just want to say the contaniers are from envidas smuggler compartment :D
 Star Admiral
12-25-2008, 8:48 PM
Reload the game before you fight the Handmaiden. Sometimes when you kill your opponents while they are stunned, the game glitches up.

- Star Admiral
 DarthYuugi
12-26-2008, 5:28 AM
Reload the game before you fight the Handmaiden. Sometimes when you kill your opponents while they are stunned, the game glitches up.

- Star Admiral

It happens evreytime i play now though

any time i want to spar her so i rename my override my dialog tkl(with a new one) and other various things and nothing works :(
 Star Admiral
12-26-2008, 12:05 PM
What mods do you have installed in your Override? Anything that modifies the Handmaiden?

- Star Admiral
 DarthYuugi
12-26-2008, 4:14 PM
:xp:What mods do you have installed in your Override? Anything that modifies the Handmaiden?

- Star Admiral

I Know its not my Override

i renamed my override and various other stuff so the game couldent read them(just cuz lol)

i know its not stuff like that lol
 Star Admiral
12-26-2008, 4:57 PM
Well, not quite. If you have a mod that modifies the Handmaiden's .utc file, I believe that even if you remove the files from your Override folder, your current game will still use the same settings from the modded .utc file. Only by reloading a game before the Handmaiden joins your party will the game use the original copy of the .utc file. Either that, or I don't have a possible solution.

- Star Admiral
 DarthYuugi
12-27-2008, 8:05 PM
i will remove the utc start a new game and warp(dont worry i have ways off getting people in my party .....cough......defenders wrist console lol)

btw Thanks for the help
 DarthYuugi
12-28-2008, 4:31 PM
Im just going to list what could affect the handmaiden

i found two script files a handmaiden utc from shems real name mod and a handmaiden dlg file
 Star Admiral
12-28-2008, 7:50 PM
I don't think that the Handmaiden utc file would affect the game if all it does is give the Handmaiden her real name. Try removing the dlg file.

- Star Admiral
Page: 1 of 1