Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

$5 Expansion Download Corrupt

Page: 1 of 1
 Broadus
12-25-2008, 2:40 PM
On the XBOX 360, I bought the $5 expansion for SWBF2 and downloaded it to my hard drive. I used the hard drive on a different XBOX 360, and when I started the game, it said that my downloadable content was corrupt and I have to download it again. This means they also want me to pay for it again, even though I am using the same account.
If I put my hard drive back onto the XBOX 360 I originally bought the content for, will my content work on it, or will I have to pay for it AGAIN because I used the hard drive on a different 360 and it said it was corrupt? I will be really pissed if I have to pay for it again to use it on the same console with the same hard drive.

Also, why does it still cost money at all? The game was made in 2005. XBOX 360 games made years later made their content free when it used to cost money, like GRAW and Gears of War.
 jawathehutt
12-25-2008, 5:39 PM
Take this up with lucasarts, as much power as some forum people think they have, no one here can fix this issue except lucasarts or pandemic. The answer to your second question is because LA made this game to make money, and they usually milk their games for as much as they can
 Broadus
12-25-2008, 9:21 PM
Take what up to them??? I was asking if it would work on my old XBOX 360 after I used my hard drive on a different 360.
 Bokken
12-26-2008, 5:18 PM
And I don't think we know.
 Broadus
12-26-2008, 6:09 PM
I would prefer that answer over lots of attitude.
 jawathehutt
12-26-2008, 8:57 PM
The ironic thing is that his post had absolutely no attitude and was simply stating a fact, while your post did have attitude. High five!
 Broadus
12-27-2008, 5:41 PM
The ironic thing is that his post had absolutely no attitude and was simply stating a fact, while your post did have attitude. High five!

Don't be such a retard.
You can post in this topic all you want but I don't see a need to come back to this topic so anything you write to me here, I won't see.
 Bokken
12-27-2008, 5:46 PM
Irony, though hast found a haven.
Page: 1 of 1