Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*Chubby* model

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
12-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Is there a chubby human body model for kotor 1?
And if so what is it called?
 svцsh
12-24-2008, 3:38 PM
One of the commoners clothing is, if you have darth333's warpband go to the hidden section of the vulkar base, there's a mechanic that wants spice, he's pretty big.

It looks alot like the PC male clothes you have in TSL they did make the Exile a bit puffy.

Be sure to play some pazak too :p that's one of the best Easter eggs in any games I've played makes me laugh every time I go there.

I've never gone looking for it in KT but it's a low poly model look at his hands, anyways I would look for *male commoner low fat* in the main model dir\ I'm just getting a New-ish Pc all set up and don't have kotor installed or I would check myself

*sorry those are just search terms I would use to narrow down my search I can't remember how it's named maybe commoner_m_low_fat or commoner_m_low2

Happy Holidays :frosty:
Page: 1 of 1