Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruit Darth Bellator

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Andrez
12-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Recruit Darth Bellator is my current recruitment mod for kotor 1
it allows to recruit one of darth Bandons secret apprentice and he comes with his own items and powerful attributes and skills

You will find him on korriban he was sent by darth Bandon to learn about the sith and there traditions he will be in the valley of the sith when you go there to gain prestige in master uthar's eyes he will see you and walk over to you and then a dialog will start,and then You will fight with him until he is nearly dead and then you will have the chance to kill him,turn him to the light or make him your dark side apprentice.

And he will be fully voice acted acted so dont worry about speaking to a mute,lol

This is what i have done so far
-Created NPC himself
-Created NPC's items
-Finished dialog minus sound and a couple of scripts(not for long)
-placed the npc on korriban

Yeah i know not much but i have been ill and my god it has been horrible and so draining

I'll post more as i complete more
 HK-42
12-22-2008, 12:12 PM
sounds good cant wait. Who will he replace
 whatthehell
12-22-2008, 12:47 PM
i remember Redhawke's recruitment mod he could replace anyone. maybe Darth_Andrez can make i like that (or just get rid of Juhani)
 Darth Payne
12-22-2008, 2:31 PM
Interesting idea.

Any screenshots?
 Darth_Andrez
12-22-2008, 4:21 PM
Every time i try to post screenshots it ends up with just a blank screen

it replaces t3
 Darth Payne
12-22-2008, 4:35 PM
Every time i try to post screenshots it ends up with just a blank screen

Odd, i've never had that problem before.

Have you tried posting just the links to the screenshots?
 Darth_Andrez
12-23-2008, 6:25 AM
Can anyone help me with this damn conditional script i really need it if you dont just want the the same dialog every time you speak, it's gonna work out to be a good mod(not to be over aubnoctious) but this script has killed every single one of my recruitment mods.
 Darth_Andrez
01-01-2009, 5:32 PM
Mod is still alive i am just creating a dialog with many options so dont think i aint workin on it anymore peeps + i took a break for christmas cos i got a wii wooooooooot
 Himo
01-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Nice, I'll probably give it a DL once it's finished to get some ideas, I'm thinking of making a recruitment mod myself y'see :)
 DarthParametric
01-04-2009, 1:04 PM
Every time i try to post screenshots it ends up with just a blank screenTry using an external host like Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/), Imageshack (http://imageshack.us/), or ImageHost (http://imagehost.org/) and using [IMG] tags.

just get rid of JuhaniLol. Everyone hates Juhani. Tsk tsk. Cat women are hot!
 Himo
01-04-2009, 5:43 PM
Lol. Everyone hates Juhani. Tsk tsk. Cat women are hot!

Juhani's the exception that proves the rule then, haha.

She might be cool but shes butt ugly. Dosen't even have a tail! :D
Page: 1 of 1