Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem Using the KSE with KOTOR and TSL

Page: 1 of 1
 ZimmMaster
12-20-2008, 2:56 PM
The KSE is giving me lots of trouble lately. When I want to add an item to my inventory, I sometimes get an error message and then KSE just does not work anymore. I can't do anything with it. Could I have some help?
 Star Admiral
12-21-2008, 11:43 AM
What items are you trying to add to your inventory? I know that if you try to add an item that you shouldn't normally be able to have, such as a creature's armor or weapon, it will crash KSE sometimes.

- Star Admiral
 RedHawke
12-22-2008, 1:29 PM
Moving to our Tools Forum. Please post threads in the appropriate places, the Work Bench is for help with game stopping bugs/glitches/crashes/etc. KSE threads need to be in our Tools Forum.
 ZimmMaster
12-22-2008, 2:07 PM
What items are you trying to add to your inventory? I know that if you try to add an item that you shouldn't normally be able to have, such as a creature's armor or weapon, it will crash KSE sometimes.

- Star Admiral

Does that include mod items?
 Star Admiral
12-22-2008, 2:17 PM
Normally no, unless the mod item wasn't properly created. Are those items self-made, or are they from a downloaded mod?

- Star Admiral
 ZimmMaster
12-22-2008, 9:14 PM
Normally no, unless the mod item wasn't properly created. Are those items self-made, or are they from a downloaded mod?

- Star Admiral

Sometimes both, but mainly downloaded mod items.
Page: 1 of 1