Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

Page: 3 of 3
 ruthless blade
05-10-2010, 3:48 PM
thx men :P
 Nick Vader
05-13-2010, 7:25 PM
Rated from me: Excellent! 5 stars which you deserve Xarwarz. I hope this isn't the last we see from you...:thmbup1:
 hedgehog brown
08-22-2010, 10:41 PM
nobody's seeding this demonoid thread anymore. is there anywhere else to get this? want.

also out of curiosity, is there a mod to increase the resolution?
 Sith Holocron
08-22-2010, 11:01 PM
TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT VER 3 in 2011

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE

Thanks to all who supported version one and gave me the drive to improve the mod

Thanks to Dstoney for letting me mod the droid planet

Thanks to Fred Tetra for the k tool

Skyboxes were made by Necromancer and Hazel

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE

Perhaps a moderator missed the change to the first post in this thread but Xarwarz requested a lock on this thread in April. I'll send a PM to a moderator to direct their attention here.
 storm-rider
08-23-2010, 5:25 AM
how do u download these mods? could u post em on http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/)
plz because i cant seem to download em
 Xarwarz
08-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Perhaps a moderator missed the change to the first post in this thread but Xarwarz requested a lock on this thread in April. I'll send a PM to a moderator to direct their attention here.

Yes i thought it was gone already

how do u download these mods? could u post em on http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/)
plz because i cant seem to download em

This mod version no longer exist here. Ill be finishing up a newer end game version soon.

Visit my mod link in my sig
 storm-rider
08-24-2010, 6:25 AM
yes i've tried them, all it gives is the pictures and no where to download it from.
 Xarwarz
08-24-2010, 2:23 PM
yes i've tried them, all it gives is the pictures and no where to download it from.

The NEW TSL Visual Enhancement End game mod is NOT finished yet i been working on it since march but it is almost complete so its coming soon.....stay tuned........

]PLEASE CLOSE THREAD DOWN ITS USELESS THANKS
 Prime
09-28-2010, 7:51 AM
Done...
Page: 3 of 3