Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WWII:The Sabotage

Page: 1 of 1
 The Betrayer
12-11-2008, 5:29 AM
============================
December 29, 1945
Rekonstrukteur Headquarters
Berlin, Germany

Alexander Klug, former Mьndiger and self-proclaimed leader of the Rekonstrukteur was looking outside the window of the top floor of the Rekonstrukteur HQ. He was waiting for something, something that should have arrived minutes ago. Maybe what he was waiting for was intercepted...

He found his doubts dumbfounded when he saw a 6X6 Truck (the ones that the Americans used before losing the War at Europe) park at the garage just outside. A man on his 20's walked outside the truck. Another man came out from beside the driver's seat. They had a brief conversation and went to the back of the truck, which was covered with a rug, obviously to conceal what's inside. The one who first stepped out, the driver walked into the Rekonstrukteur Headquarters, which is a meat factory in disguise.The other one unloaded crates from the truck.

Alexander saw the driver approaching him. He was Herman Heckler, the Rekonstrukteur's inside man at the Reich. He was stationed at the Munitions department of the Third Reich, and every once in a while he will sneak in some weapons for the Rekonstrukteur to use.

Alexander decided to start a conversation.

"Everything as planned, I hope?"
"Yes sir, 100 MP4s and 50 Steilhandgranates."
"Good. Are your superiors suspecting anything?"
"No sir. I labeled the ones I took as destroyed before I got them, sir."
"Order some men to take the weapons inside."
"I have done that already, sir."
"Good. Now we must make haste. Follow me, we need to inform the men."

Alexander and Herman went to the second floor of the building, the bulk of which is the Freiheit Halle (Freedom Hall). Inside, there are about 250 men under the command of Alexander. He and Herman stepped inside the Hall and everybody stood up.

"At ease, comrades."

Everybody sat down. Herman departed from Alexander and took his own seat. Alexander stepped into a balcony. He put a map on top of a projector and begun.

"Comrades, very near is the day of the Rekonstrukteur. Very near is the beginning of the end of the Reich!"

================================================== =======
OOC:
As you can see, I haven't specified what will happen at "the day of the Rekonstrukteur. Feel free to suggest for yourself at the BCC thread.
 CommanderQ
12-11-2008, 11:36 AM
December 29, 1945
Safe House 1
Berlin, Germany

Former-Sturmbannfuhrer Fritz Heckermann looked through his binoculars from a tall building.

"So, is that them?" said a former German Paratrooper named Hans Unterjetz.

Fritz nodded, "Ja, that is them, the Rekonstrukteur.

"Why does he have to meet in so open a place? The Gestapo could find them easily."

"Hans, that's why we've got that."

Fritz pointed to a large heavy MG-42 machine gun and a standard anti-tank rifle.

"I wanted to make contact with this Rekonstrukteur. But first, I need to make sure he survives a Gestapo encounter, if they should come, which I doubt."

Hans frowned and began itching his brown hair. He then put his helmet back on and grabbed a pair of binoculars and watched the leader of the German resistance continue in a weapons exchange. Fritz smiled at the ingenuity of this force he was watching.

"Yes, they will make good allies during our fair Deutschland's liberation."
 Jedi_Man
12-11-2008, 12:51 PM
===================
December 29, 1945
Berlin, germany
SS office, third district.
===================
Siegfried sat in his office. his head was leaning in his hand and his Colt M1911A1 was sitting on the table in front of him.the first package he had sent to the Rekonstrukteur had been picked up by the SS. luckily they couldn't trace it back to him, just some old man out in the country. the second package had amde its way perfectly to the Rekonstrukteur, all the information they'd need for the raid put in order. siegfried was actually a code name, it was given to him by Hitler himself, back when they were friends. he was to be a Double agent on any dissident groups. but a little cash, not to mention the execution of his family, led im to believe that the Rekonstrukteur wasn't some little group that wouldn't be able to do anything. from the plans he had seen from the head of the german rebels, they had not only the manpower but the firepower to take down the third reich. a nock on the door, now who could that be?
"Siegfried" opened the door, to see his contact in the Rekonstrukteur. he looked like a peasent, the soot rubbed in on his cheeks, but " siegfried" knew he was packing at the very least a sawed of shotgun somewhere on him.
" Hallo, Ich Heisse Siegfried, und du?" this was the game they played every time, so as not to alert any prying ears or eyes.the contact answered, teh right words, and stepped in the office to talk about what they would need for the raid.
 The Betrayer
12-12-2008, 5:25 AM
December 29, 1945
Rekonstrukteur Headquarters
Berlin, Germany
Alexander turned the projector on and a large map appeared behind him. He then spoke, noticing that everyone was paying close attention.
"Comrades, we will launch a series of raids and assassinations to cripple the brain of the Reich!" The first raid is here."
Alexander took out a red marker from his pocket and encircled one of the spots in the map shown by the projector.
"It is the Gehirn of the Reich - its brain, its intelligence. This attack will be composed of 50 men, lead by the famous Rekonstrukteur agent Siegfried. Their task is to assault the area, assassinate SS Oberst Adrian Schmidt and gather all German intelligence. I've already assembled their task force. They are codenamed "Angriff". They will maintain contact with us by means of radio communication. Munitions will be provided by Fritz Heckermann. Siegfried is expected to arrive here a few hours later."
Alexander Klug took notice of a man standing outside the hall.
"I'll brief you of the other raids later. Dismissed."
Alexander went outside the hall and begun conversation with the man.
"So, agent Lucas, how are things going with Siegfried?"
 CommanderQ
12-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Fritz looked through his binoculars again at the Rekonstrukteur's headquarters.

"Heh heh, dummkopf..." Fritz said. He had noticed a large screen through a window. He now a small grasp of what these men were up to.

"This is dirty play, Hans, can you see what they're going to do?"

Fritz tapped Hans shoulder. But Hans was asleep.

He tapped again, "Hans! Hans! Wake up you dummkopf! I'll have to smack you with your gewehr if you don't wake up!"

Hans moved a finger. Fritz, raised his hand above Hans' head, and he brought it down hard.

"OW! Sir! Why'd you do that!"

"In the Praetorian Gaurd, we executed guards that sleep while on duty. This is a warning," he said with a smile.

Hans nodded, and got back into the MG-42 machine gun position.

"I'm going to go over and scout out our Rekonstrukteur's positions, perhaps say hello, I'll be back in funf minuten."

Hans nodded, shaking his head to get out the sleep in his eyes. Fritz stood and began the walk towards the Rekonstrukter's base, unarmed, and in his SS uniform. Judging by this, Fritz was definately confident in his abilities.
 Jedi_Man
12-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Siegfried ushered the informant out of his room quickly, the SS had just pulled up for a visit, and all the things pointed to a encounter with armed men.
He picked up his Colt and loaded a magazine, then he picked up his Gewher, loading a mazine there as well, then a loud BOOM shook through the building, his part in the reich had just ended.
 The Betrayer
12-18-2008, 7:49 AM
"We didn't speak, sir."
"Still, I assume the raid went well?"
"Yes, sir. However, we are expecting that he might have an encounter with SS agents who are currently looking for the culprits of the raid."
"Arschloch! Send Fritz and a few men to help him immediately! Now, run!"
Alexander pushed Lucas away from him.

Things just got more complicated.
 Jedi_Man
12-18-2008, 8:10 AM
Siegfried kicked his desk over and took position behind it, his rifle aimed at the small opening the door way made.
He squeezed the trigger the moment the first SS trooper came into sight, his gut spewing blood. then another agent filed, followed by another, they all died from one swift shot fired from his Gewehr.
 The Betrayer
12-19-2008, 7:48 AM
Lucas ran until he saw a man at the 2nd floor of the Rekonstrukteur HQ.

"Mr. Yourke, we need an assault team at the Third district of the SS office. The office of a ... Mr. Siegfried."
"Understood, Mr. Lucas. I will dispatch a team immediately."
Franz Yourke brought out a radio and uttered a series of codes. Lucas had no idea what they meant, but he knew help was on the way to Siegfried.
 Jedi_Man
12-19-2008, 10:24 AM
The first squad of SS was dead, and Siegfried took the opportunity to grab some ammo before the bullets started to fly again. Just as he slid behind his desk a Steinhalgrenate lands next to him.
"Holy Sheisa!!" He exlcaims as he grabs it and throws it over the desk into the hall. A loud boom envelopes him, his ears starting to hurt from all the explosions happening today.
Now two squads were down.
 CommanderQ
12-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Fritz was about four strides away from the Rekonstruktuer's front door, when he saw Hans waving his hands up and down, signaling for him to come back. Fritz changed direction and sprinted back to the safe house. When he reached the top floor, Hans handed him his binoculars and pointed him to the other side of the floor.

Fritz walked over to one of the windows and looked. One of the buildings near the SS offices of this sector had smoke coming from one of the windows.

Fritz could also hear the distinct pop pop pop of machine gun fire.

"Hans, radio Schmidt, see if you can get a squad to meet me at the Kellerstrauss, we'll see what our friends are up to."

Hans complied immediatley and began tuning in the radio. Fritz began arming up and loading his numerus weapons.
 Jedi_Man
12-20-2008, 9:32 AM
Sam saw the SS start to block off the streets, and saw a brief glimpse of one of the Rekonstrukteur, he didn't know him peronally, but he knew that he probably had a whole squad of men armed to the teeth, or at least, really packing.
 Jedi_Man
01-14-2009, 9:44 PM
( wow what happened to this thread, it just stopped one day. lets continue shall we?)
Siegfried saw the support go through the barricade with the slightest of ease, no one even noticed. Sam lobbed a Steinhalgrenate through the door, it landed next to a grooup of five SS.
" Sorry!" Siegfried muttered.
 CommanderQ
01-14-2009, 9:48 PM
Fritz kicked the grenade and jumped to cover.

Hans ducked as well, "Sir, how are we supposed to help him if he's trying to kill us?"

The grenade exploded, "He'll see Hans, he'll see."

Fritz unloaded a mag into a nearby Wehrmacht soldier. That should be lesson enough that these SS were friends.
 Jedi_Man
01-14-2009, 9:52 PM
Siegfried saw the "SS" kill some of his enemies, and inwardly chastised himself for being such a dumkopff. He birst out of the room to grett his back up, hoping they didn't shoot him for his stupidity. they didn't.
 The Betrayer
01-26-2009, 6:06 AM
"Yourke, I need a report now! What has happened to Siegfried?"
"Sir, we really don't kno-"
"Then find out!"
"Yes, sir."
Yourke started to run out of the building. Alexander wanted to say something else.
"Yourke!"
"Sir?"
"Cancel that last order. Prepare a squad of 5 men, SS uniforms. Get my MP40 and my SS Uniform as well. I'm going to Siegfried personally."
"Yes, sir."

After a few minutes, Alexander left the building with 5 men. His MP40 was in his hand. He recited a prayer and ran to the SS office.

//OOC:
Sorry for the long delay. Our connection got cut off.
 CommanderQ
01-26-2009, 4:52 PM
Fritz heard his STG-44 go click and he slumped back down into the cover he had established. He quickly fished out another magazine and began reloading.

Hans sat next to Fritz as he reloaded as well.

"Kurt says that he spotted another squad of SS coming here. He can't identify though whether or not they are really SS or the Rekonstruekter. Orders?"

Fritz peeked over the cover, but a bullet hit the metal next to his head and he ducked down again.

"Hold fire on that squad. If they shoot at us, inform me, if not, you have permission to open fire. If they somehow identify themselves, inform me, or..well..you know what to do."

Hans nodded and sprinted back to Kurt's position near the window. Fritz popped up and fired a few rounds before ducking again.
 Jedi_Man
01-26-2009, 4:56 PM
Siegfried stuffed his sack with all the stuff he would need for the Rekonstrukteur. The plans, the Specs, the Diagrams. Everything. Now he had a good chance of not making it through this war... But if helped end it, then so be it.
 The Betrayer
01-27-2009, 5:07 AM
Alexander and his squad were about
"Sir, is that Hans?"
The Rekonstrukteur dressed as an SS agent asked while Alexander and the 5 men were running to the SS office. Alexander, who was in front of all the men raised an open hand. The Rekonstrukteur agents behind him stopped.
"Lief, your binoculars please."
They were about 50 meters from the office. After looking through the binoculars, Alexander spelled out "RTR (code for Rekonstrukteur)" to the man in the window, who was looking at them. The man nodded, and motioned for them to run faster. Seeing this, Alexander and his men made haste.
 CommanderQ
01-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Hans tapped Kurt's shoulder,"That is them, watch them, make sure they make it here safely."

The former-Wehrmacht soldier nodded and began scanning any possible ambush points with his MP-40.

Hans stayed in a crouch but ran to Fritz's position.

"Sir, they are Rekonstruekter soldiers. I have Kurt watching their position."

"Sehr Gut, we'll prep for their arrival, let's push these other SS back."

Fritz took out a grenade and tossed it into a small group of the attacking SS, blowing them to pieces. He then stood and charged, firing his STG-44 as he went.

They quickly rushed the position, forcing numerous surrenders and sluaghtering half of the attacking force. The ones that were not prisoners or dead, ran off.
 Jedi_Man
01-27-2009, 1:17 PM
Siegfried ran through the building, one hand holding the sack of information, and the opther holding his COlt.
" I hope this ends well...." He said
 The Betrayer
01-28-2009, 2:24 AM
They were outside the office. They entered. They quickly ran to the district and unloaded their guns at about 25 SS Soldiers.

Alexander screamed, "Agents! It's safe now. RTR soldiers outside."
A door opened. Alexander motioned for his men to wait outside. He went inside and saw Siegfried and Fritz. One of them, either Siegfried or Fritz pointed to the window. Alexander looked out. 50 SS Soldiers were there. One of them was carrying a panzerschreck. Another was spotting.

"EVACUATE!"
 Jedi_Man
01-28-2009, 9:00 AM
Siegfried heard someone yell "EVACUATE!!" and then felt a shockwave hit him. obviously the SS had brought some heavy firepower. He ran all the faster, making it to the underground tunnel that would lead towards the outskirts of town.
 The Betrayer
01-28-2009, 9:58 AM
It happened very quickly. One moment, Alexander was running. The next moment he heard a loud explosion. Luckily, he got out of the office in time.
"Men, roll call!"
One of his agents ran up to him.
"Sir, Siegfried seems to have used the tunnel as escape. You have 30 people at your command here."
"Send 3 to track Siegfried. We have to retreat."
"Yes, sir."
//OOC: Have to leave for 3 days. Will be back soon.
 CommanderQ
01-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Fritz looked out the window at the large group of SS.

He grabbed Hans' shoulder,"Take Kurt and Olbricht. Follow the Rekonstruekter's contact, make contact for our soldiers. We'll need their support."

Hans saluted and grabbed Kurt and Olbricht and they ran down the tunnel the contact disappeared into.

Fritz then ordered the rest of the men to pull out.

"I'll meet you at the safehouse, outside of Berlin. We've only got one there, so it shouldn' be too hard. Good Luck."

The remaining troops saluted and sprinted out of the building. Fritz stood and dusted his Praetorian guard uniform. He straightened and walked outside casually, with his weapon slung over a shoulder. He needed to buy his future allies time.

He lifted his arms up, not in surrender, but more like a greeting to the SS.

"AHH! Comrades, it is good to see the troops here! What took you so long? These resistance dummkopfs were actually causing some trouble."

At the presence of an officer, the SS snapped to attention. They still had no idea which side he was on, so the SS would have to assume.

An other officer approached, pistol lifted,"Which unit are you with? Gestapo? Regular SS?"

"Hitler's Praetorian guard. Can't you tell?"

The Officer was taken completely by surprise as he looked at Fritz's uniform closer.

He snapped to attention as well,"I'm sorry, Sturmbannfuhrer. I had no idea..."

"Of course you didn't, technically, I wasn't supposed to be here. At least you never saw me...my superiors wouldn't enjoy this event, may be damaging to the morale."

The officer caught on,"Yessir, this never happened, just a routine inspection gone wrong. You were never here."

Fritz nodded," Besides, the problem has been handled. We're minus lots of good men though. Best secure the area."

Fritz turned on a heel and went over to handle any delicate evidence.
 Jedi_Man
01-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Siegfried crawled through the tunnel, just barely being able to fit. He was atleast ten miles out, easily taking 2 or 3 hours to achieve. Finally he reached the end of the tunnel.
" This is the end, my friends, lets see how safe we are?" he said. he opened the door, and yes, there was the Rekonstrukteur base,
" Oh Ja, this is perfect," Siegfried said as he helped his friends out of the tunnel.
 The Betrayer
01-31-2009, 5:38 AM
"The Rekonstrukteur needs to lay low. We need to evacuate from Berlin in the time being. Though it saddens me that the day of the Rekonstrukteur will be postponed, we need to hide."
Alexander was sitting in their HQ in Berlin. He was talking to one of the Rekonstrukteur's senior officers.
"We need to evacuate... but where? Franz, do we have any maps of Germany?"
"We do, sir. One moment."
Franz Furder, one of the greatest leaders of the Rekonstrukteur, bent down and picked up a map from the table.
"Here you go, sir."
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/8xclg54j0d2z9u569ckg.gif)
"Where is our nearest HQ? I want a desolate one."
"We have one in Stettin, sir."
"How many German forces are there?"
"Not much sir. Adolf Hitler has focused most of his troops at the front."
"Then he is a fool. Once the Nazi front lines crumble, there's no telling what will happen to our beloved Germany."
"That's why we're here, sir."
"Indeed. We're going to Stettin then. Spread the word."
"Yes, sir."
"Oh, and one more thing. Send a runner to Siegfried and Fritz. I want them here."
 Jedi_Man
02-01-2009, 1:42 PM
Siegfried entered the HQ, the leaders were surrounding a map.
" Miss me anybody?" He said with a laugh
 The Betrayer
02-02-2009, 5:37 AM
Jedi_Man
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195488)
Can a moderator please lock this thread?
Page: 1 of 1