Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

White armor

Page: 1 of 1
 jaysta95
12-09-2008, 10:26 AM
hey! im new to this forum and.. i know that there have been some posts about this already but none of them have been very helpful. i have the pirated version of commando for pc, and i have heared i need to use the unrealed file text editor to edit the commandos to white armor. i realy dont know if that is right or not, or how to do it. if there is a mod download link someone could give me, or simply walk me through it, i think it would help alot of ppl.

thanks!!
~jaysta
 *zer0*
06-19-2009, 8:17 AM
No one wants to help you,you pirated the game.It's illegal and the game makers dont get paid. Shame on you.
 M@RS
06-19-2009, 5:15 PM
hey! im new to this forum and.. i know that there have been some posts about this already but none of them have been very helpful. i have the pirated version of commando for pc, and i have heared i need to use the unrealed file text editor to edit the commandos to white armor. i realy dont know if that is right or not, or how to do it. if there is a mod download link someone could give me, or simply walk me through it, i think it would help alot of ppl.

thanks!!
~jaysta

No one around here takes kindly to pirated versions of the game. :p
 Commander Dimal
06-22-2009, 6:55 PM
PIRATES AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 TSR
06-23-2009, 6:27 AM
I'm a pirate.
Page: 1 of 1