Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MSF + KM

Page: 1 of 1
 jonathan7
12-08-2008, 8:47 PM
Well I have a small little offering that I just finished, thanks to Space Alex for his help with some of the details :)

Basically this gives Bralor a Mandalorian Special Forces uniform (he is their champion after all) and slightly tweaks the Khoonda Militia armour.

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=2394)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=2393)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=2395)

Readme;

Thanks very much to Stoffe for the awesome TSL patcher, please follow instructions here;

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Just Run this Patcher; which is self explanatory.

AUTHOR: jonathan7
EMAIL: Message me via lucas forums user name is jonathan7
NAME: MSF + Khoonda Militia
CREDITS: Fred Tetra - a legend. Photoshop, I <3 that programme. Thanks
go to Space Alex, for his great help in adding a new custom appearance.

FILENAME: MSF + KM
FILE SIZE: Around 2MB Unzipped
DATE RELEASED: 05/08/2008

DESCRIPTION: This mod gives a custom special forces skin to the Mandalorian champion Bralor, I have also reskinned the Khoonda militia armour to have a touch of camouflage to it; it’s small and simple, nothing massive.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the patcher, you shouldn’t have any problems unless you have a mod in you override that has already done something to PMBE10 (the Khoonda Militia armour).

COMMENTS: Enjoy!

BUGS: Should be none PM me at LF if there any problems.
PERMISSIONS: PM me at LF to discuss useage in a mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY
BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT
OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF
THIS FILE IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
 Darth Payne
12-08-2008, 9:10 PM
Hey, i remember that mandalorian armor.

I will certainly try this mod as soon as a link is available.
 Chevron 7 locke
12-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Looks very nice, i like the new Mando armour
 Druganator
12-09-2008, 3:47 PM
that khoonda armour looks very real, one criticism though, idk if u made the armour or if its based on a design but wouldnt the mando's not need to wear any form of camo since they can turn invisible?
 Darth Payne
12-09-2008, 4:04 PM
They don't always use the cloaking fields though, and what if said fields fail for some reason?

The mandalorians strike me as practical enough not to rely on such devices too much.

Oh btw J7, will this be compatible with your MandCamo mod?
 Thankteamgizka
12-09-2008, 4:17 PM
Great textures!
 jonathan7
12-09-2008, 4:49 PM
that khoonda armour looks very real, one criticism though, idk if u made the armour or if its based on a design but wouldnt the mando's not need to wear any form of camo since they can turn invisible?

Answer;

They don't always use the cloaking fields though, and what if said fields fail for some reason?

The mandalorians strike me as practical enough not to rely on such devices too much.

Do all mods necessarily need to be logical? :xp: Though in war what would happen if your cloaking field fails, or if the enemy would detect the energy signatures a cloaking field may give off? It never made massive ammounts of sense to me that a lot of the armours in TSL are very bright colours which is basically a big fat targeting board saying - "hey, I'm here, shoot me!"

Oh btw J7, will this be compatible with your MandCamo mod?

Yeah this is compatible with it as the MSF texture is a new one (though the same as the one included in MandoCamo, so Bralor won't look massively different) - if you have MandoCamo installed - you probably won't need this one. :)

Still awaiting KotOR link - can't review my own submissions ;)
 jonathan7
12-12-2008, 4:04 AM
 Ferc Kast
12-12-2008, 3:22 PM
Looks very good. :) I just have one question: does it affect the female texture for the Khoonda Militia Armor too?
 jonathan7
12-12-2008, 3:53 PM
Looks very good. :) I just have one question: does it affect the female texture for the Khoonda Militia Armor too?

Hmmm, I hadn't realised there was a female variation, I'd had a look, but thought I hadn't found it, perhaps something to be fixed in V2 ;)
Page: 1 of 1