Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Robe Reskins Council Style

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Jaden
12-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Here my new reskins for the Jedi Council Robe Model. This Model Replaced the Jedi Robe model with the council robe model with my new Reskins. The Collar of the Female model looks better. The male model is complicated and looks an the collar not so good. I hope your like it this mod !! Sorry for my English !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remark: This Mod is inspired from Svцshs Elite Council Robes mod.The Greatest Master of Photoshop and Modelling.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7401/robetv6.jpg)
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Robe_Reskins_Council_Style;96186)
 Marius Fett
12-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Nicely done Jaden!

Some really nice texture work going on here.

Got my copy! :thumbsup:
 Achilles
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Remark: This Mod is inspired from Svöshs Elite Council Robes mod.The Greatest Master of Photoshop and Modelling.Inspired by = stolen from?

I recognize some of my work in there too. I'm not going to make an issue of it, as I made it available for public use but I do seem to recall asking for an acknowledgment in the readme. If you did simply recolor Svösh's, I hope you got his permission first.
 Darth Jaden
12-08-2008, 1:21 PM
How, please ??? This is not stolen. The idea is this is right, as me of Svцsh his excellent work saw has this simply inspired me and I have made a couple of Reskins to me. In addition, I would like to become knowledge ???? where you recognize any work of yourself in my Mod One finds thousands of very good sides for the text aurochs in the WWW for photo shop, Poser . ... offer. In addition, everybody can his knows for text aurochs about Photohop a bit form this one and that I can now. I work with photo shop already for some years and can say that I am not a newcomer. Therefore I do not ask you to write any accusations here which ones do not correspond to the truth. In addition, I respect Svцshs work too much and it is my intention in no way to steal his work or that one of another mud. My English is I can not have translated everything with einenm translation programme so well but I hope that it is understandable.
 Achilles
12-08-2008, 1:48 PM
I was going to let it go, however since you're now insisting that the work you borrowed from my mod is your own, I'm going to report this thread.
 Darth Jaden
12-08-2008, 2:42 PM
Do it to !!! . I do not have to argue in front of me with you, if you are of the view that you are welcome I have stolen you something of your work so to report this. I can emphasize only again I have not done it. I respect every work this one is handed in here, mean yours and every other one this one becomes released here. It is hard work to make a Mod and it is only a simple Reskin. And one exactly steals another one nothing of his work therefore. I do not have one single Mod of you and I how stupid I would be to publish a mod here in the forum where exactly Weiss recognizes this the one the me my work shall have immediately robbed again. I feel sorry but am not so stupid for me.:confused:
 Achilles
12-08-2008, 2:55 PM
Please stop PMing me with the exact same message that you are posting here. Thanks.
 adamqd
12-08-2008, 3:00 PM
it's quite an accusation though Achilles lol, "You stole my work and passed it off as your own... but you can't explain yourself"
why dont you explain what it is you insist he stole?
 Achilles
12-08-2008, 3:10 PM
"You stole my work and passed it off as your own... but you can't explain yourself" <- this doesn't even make sense.

The buckles are mine. Again, I didn't care that he used them until he tried to insist that he didn't. I'm not familiar with the mod that he says "inspired" the rest of it, but someone that is might want to check that it's not a "recolor without permission" mod. Just sayin'.
 Darth Jaden
12-08-2008, 3:14 PM
the problem is exact that. Sorry I do not understand it
 jonathan7
12-08-2008, 3:37 PM
Darth Jaden - the fact that I am here means you have some explaining to do - please review the below...

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=13&pictureid=2392)

Where did this buckle come from? Did you use Achilles Robe mod v 3.0 for any of your robes? If you did you would need his permission.
 RedHawke
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Unfortunately Darth Jaden, around here we require that you get peoples permissions before releasing a mod that contains another persons original work. The issue is that Achilles made those belt buckles himself so for you to release a mod using them you need to get permissions to do so.

Until permissions are secured we have to close the thread. Sorry.

If this issue gets cleared up we would be more than happy to re-open it. ;)
Page: 1 of 1