Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Temple Chasm

Page: 1 of 1
 Aurkia
12-06-2008, 5:05 PM
Ok i'm stuck here...i download the jedi temple pak. I used the force to a lower a bridge in the central chasm i believe but i'm not sure what do next...every time i try jump over to the bridge or big statue lady..i fall to my death. Anyone know what do next?
 Darth_Jedi
12-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I have the PS3 version, but it may work with your XBOX360 as well. The standard double jump dash does not work (still will fall). Instead, I tried the jump, dash, and jump again to cross. This worked the first time I tried it. Your character animation should show a standard jump (click jump button once), followed by the dash, and finally the jump forward flip. Try it out in the area before the bridge to try it out first.
 Shem
12-09-2008, 4:14 PM
Actually you need to get to a lower level of the temple and use Force Push on the statue and make it collapse.
 Darth_Jedi
12-10-2008, 6:30 AM
I meant I already did both the bridge and statue, but the double jump dash still doesn't work (many times). The jump - dash - jump worked the first time! =)
 Shem
12-11-2008, 1:11 AM
I meant I already did both the bridge and statue, but the double jump dash still doesn't work (many times). The jump - dash - jump worked the first time! =)Try double jumping, dash, and hit the "B" button during the dash. ;)
 RaptorTank4
12-21-2008, 5:28 PM
The jump dash b or jump dash jump method works. I did this after the two lower levels to cause the statue to collapse.
Page: 1 of 1