Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Running...lag thing

Page: 1 of 1
 Bronn
11-30-2008, 6:38 AM
So I downloaded Psychonauts from Gametap (and I would post this on there but I live in Switzerland so I can't make an account) and it downloaded fine and I was really excited. Unfortunately it turns out that whenever I hold forward, or sideways, or backwards to move for more than a second Raz keeps on running and running and it takes him a long time to respond if I press jump or another direction. Is it just my computer? I've never had this problem before and I exceed all of the technical requirements for the game. Any help out there? Please? I really love this game, I would quite like to play again.
 Bronn
12-03-2008, 1:59 AM
Well I thought I'd just let everyone know I got the problem fixed. Turns out it had to do with my ATI Catalyst thing, apparently it hotkeyed itself which led to my having keyboard lag. So...yeah.
Page: 1 of 1