Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Having trouble being able to fight Darth Maul on Lego Star Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 chrissall
11-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Could someone please tell me how to get across the drop-off between Darth Maul and the character that you are playing in Lego Star Wars. He raises the bridge so you can't get across, and all I can do is stand across from him and defend myself from flying jet engines. Please, can someone help me out???? I don't know what to do to be able to fight him.
 Alexrd
11-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Could someone please tell me how to get across the drop-off between Darth Maul and the character that you are playing in Lego Star Wars. He raises the bridge so you can't get across, and all I can do is stand across from him and defend myself from flying jet engines. Please, can someone help me out???? I don't know what to do to be able to fight him.

This is not the right place to post that... This is a Episode I: The Phantom Menace sub-forum, and not about lego star wars.
 Wildstar
11-25-2008, 2:10 PM
chrisall, there is a forum category for Lego Star Wars (both the original one and the one based on the classic trilogy)...here (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=685). :)
Page: 1 of 1