Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

USE MINES!

Page: 1 of 1
 cscLaunch
11-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Mines are a vehicle's worst nightmare. a AT-ST or a AAT can be taken out with a single mine. This works best on Endor if you are the rebels get a vanguard and wait for a AT-ST to cross your path, run right up to it and place a mine right infront of it, IT WORKS GREAT. especially with all the camaflauge you can get from endor. One mine can probably take out less armoured vechiles like speeders, at-st's, aat's etc. but it may take a few for AT-AT or AT-TE. Hope it helps...:)
 General LiWar
11-12-2008, 1:31 AM
also, when you have a speeder-bike handy, load it up with mines and charge at vehicles and people, it works just as well and you don't have to wait for a vehicle to cross it's path. make sure friendly fire is off though
 LordOfTheFish
11-12-2008, 3:12 PM
I use them when I'm being chased by Jedi. Small door opening can become a deadly place to walk with three mines planted.
 jawathehutt
11-12-2008, 4:35 PM
When FF is off, I rather enjoy jumping onto the front of enemy Imp/Rep hover tanks and dropping a mine. Its inefficient, dangerous and usually fails, but when it works you look awesome.
 bokkenblader56
11-13-2008, 12:12 PM
When FF is on, it's suicide though...of course, not that there are any big name TK-on servers any more.
 jawathehutt
11-13-2008, 4:00 PM
Its still an awesome looking sucide though
 M@RS
11-26-2008, 6:56 PM
lolz

You look cool if you try and commit suicide and live to tell about it... That's good... :D I'm always worried about how cool I look when I play... :lol:
 Padwon_link
11-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Dude mines are the way I win most battles I am losing by a huge margin (you know on off days) then I just sit by an ammo droid with a health droid near by and I have won, no matter how big the margin.
 M@RS
11-26-2008, 11:54 PM
I usually just become the hero and own until I win... :D
 bokkenblader56
11-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Padwon, you cheapskate. ;)
 Padwon_link
11-28-2008, 9:21 AM
I usually just become the hero and own until I win... :D
I have a mac so I only have the first battlefront.

Padwon, you cheapskate. ;)
I thought everyone did that :lol: . What would you do if you are losing by 100+ people?
 Bs|Rogue52
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
You can still load a vehicle up with mines, go full speed and jump out shooting the tank into a spawn so that anyone who gets near the tank is dead, its fail proof FF on or not.
 omgwtfbbqlolzorz
05-24-2009, 2:24 PM
I love using mines.
What I do is place them on walls right inside the door. So they cant see them when they walk thru
 bokkenblader56
05-24-2009, 4:34 PM
Congratulations, you win the prize for most topics necro'd within your first ten posts. Thank you for your much-needed spam, and never look at the date of the last post. God bless.
 omgwtfbbqlolzorz
05-24-2009, 8:02 PM
Congratulations, you win the prize for most topics necro'd within your first ten posts..
Thanks troll!
Thank you for your much-needed spam, and never look at the date of the last post. God bless.
1.Not spam
2.Do you want be me to create a duplicate thread next time?
3.Thanks troll!
 jawathehutt
05-24-2009, 8:58 PM
Thanks troll!

1.Not spam
2.Do you want be me to create a duplicate thread next time?
3.Thanks troll!

1. Yes it is, absolutely no one here cares that you love mines, no one would care if this was a new topic, but its been long dead.
2. No, just don't say it, chances are any information you plan on posting has already been posted somewhere else, this isn't exactly a new game.
3. Trolls start arguments for no reason other than to annoy and anger. Bokken scolded you for breaking a rule. There is a very big difference between the two.
Page: 1 of 1