Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wide screen support?

Page: 1 of 1
 Volin
11-04-2008, 3:46 PM
I have a monitor with native resolution of 1680*1050 so I would like to run the game in that resolution(the highest is 1600*1200). Is there going to be a patch for this or can this be done manually?

BTW I just love to play Republic Commando(PC, patch 1.0) over and over again, it's so unique and enjoyable like playing in a movie with attention to every detail, no other FPS comes close to it, I'm usually a graphics whore so this says a a lot. It's a true mystery why such fantastic game didn't have a sequel...
 Volin
11-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Is this supposed to be an official forum, how hard would be for any of the people who made RC to answer this? It is after all just very easy widely spread clickable internet...
 Volin
11-06-2008, 7:59 PM
I guess this forum is dead then...
 LordOfTheFish
11-06-2008, 8:43 PM
Sorry, but yes it is. It's really been dead for quite some while. I'll suggest to you what I have suggested to others: Look around the boards, find someone who post here a lot and plays the PC version and pm them.

That would be my bet on how to get your answers.

-Fish-
Page: 1 of 1