Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm Making A Mod But Need Some Help

Page: 1 of 1
 ZimmMaster
10-26-2008, 6:10 PM
I'm going staight to the point. I am working on a mod that makes the K1 heads usable with K2. I plan on using them as seperate heads but I wanted to start with replacables. I started with the K1 PMHC04 Head which is the one with the mullet and extracted the files for the head with the KOTOR Tool. The ones I got were the .mdx and .mdl files, the portrait TGA's, the head TGA's both light and dark. When I put the files in my TSL Override folder, start the game, and after I click to get to the PMHC04 head the game crashes. Can anyone help me. I would appreciate it.
 jrrtoken
10-26-2008, 6:26 PM
Sorry, but porting resources from KotOR I to KotOR II and vice versa is illegal.
 Pikmin
10-26-2008, 8:48 PM
But some of them are in k2.
 TriggerGod
10-26-2008, 8:50 PM
But some of them are in k2.

I started with the K1 PMHC04 Head which is the one with the mullet and extracted the files for the head with the KOTOR Tool. The ones I got were the .mdx and .mdl files, the portrait TGA's, the head TGA's both light and dark. When I put the files in my TSL Override folder, start the game, and after I click to get to the PMHC04 head the game crashes. Can anyone help me. I would appreciate it.

*cough*
 RedHawke
10-27-2008, 6:47 AM
Sorry, but porting resources from KotOR I to KotOR II and vice versa is illegal.
Not to mention that discussions about how to port things between the 2 games are also verboten here.

7. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.
Sorry Zimm but we can't help you with this... I have to close the thread.
Page: 1 of 1