Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taris Undercity and Gamorrean Stronghold Restoration

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan Loto
10-25-2008, 1:58 PM
ChAiNz.2da told me to post this here too.

This is number 22 on the cut content list.

You can get to the Stronghold by the formerly unused door in the Undercity.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Taris_Undercity_and_Gamorrean_Stronghold_Restorati) on;95114
 CrisG
10-25-2008, 8:47 PM
Great work Dan ...here is the List we are maintaining of Cut content and Restorations:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=184979)
 Daulmakan
11-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the cool mod. I liked it. :D

Some random thoughts:

* If I could make a suggestion, it'd be nice to have an extra dialogue option regarding the reward for the quest of finding the missing gamorreans. Besides rejecting it or demanding more (which makes the stronghold hostile), there should be an option to just take what's offered.

* Are gamorrean axes intended to sell for 0 credits?

* The line 'I have to go' from the stronghold chief is missing its final dot.

Kudos again.
 Dan Loto
11-02-2008, 1:22 PM
If I could make a suggestion, it'd be nice to have an extra dialogue option regarding the reward for the quest of finding the missing gamorreans. Besides rejecting it or demanding more (which makes the stronghold hostile), there should be an option to just take what's offered.

I thought I added one but I guess I forgot to save it in the final version.

Are gamorrean axes intended to sell for 0 credits?

That's how the game has them. The Black Vulkar in the Outcast Village will pay 100 credits for each axe.

* The line 'I have to go' from the stronghold chief is missing its final dot.

Oops. :)
 CrisG
11-02-2008, 2:23 PM
Dan i want to congratulate you for your fine work on mods and restorations, and for keeping this great work going. Please keep it up and you are a fine encouragement to us all.
 Clone L68362
11-07-2008, 4:53 PM
I've downloaded this, and am confused why Gnom won't show the items he has for sale.
 Daulmakan
11-07-2008, 5:02 PM
I've downloaded this, and am confused why Gnom won't show the items he has for sale.
I forgot, I got this issue as well.

In the meantime, just keep talking to him and choosing that option, the buy screen should show up eventually.
 Dan Loto
11-07-2008, 6:23 PM
His store always comes up for me. Could it be lag?

Here's the script anyway. void main() {
object oStore = GetObjectByTag("gapa");
object oSpeaker = GetPCSpeaker();
if (!GetIsObjectValid(oStore))
oStore = CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_STORE, "gapa", GetLocation(OBJECT_SELF));
if (GetIsObjectValid(oStore))
DelayCommand(0.5, OpenStore(oStore, oSpeaker));
}

Did you have any problems with the other store?
 Clone L68362
11-07-2008, 6:36 PM
I wouldn't know what to do with that script anyway. I can't really try anything out right now, I'm gonna start a new game but I'm sort of waiting to see if there's any other nice little restored content things I should put in before I go.

Also, for your other mod, the one with the swoop track, is there supposed to be anything to do? There's a computer in front of the entrance, but nothing to do with it except waste spikes.
 Dan Loto
11-07-2008, 7:41 PM
There's a computer in front of the entrance, but nothing to do with it except waste spikes.

That's how I found it. The only use for it is to open the door to Selven's apartment.
 Darth Payne
12-10-2008, 9:58 AM
Hmm, do i need to start a new game? Or is it enough that i haven't left the Spire yet?
 Dan Loto
12-10-2008, 11:47 PM
As long as you haven't entered the Undercity it should work.
 Darth Payne
12-11-2008, 6:42 AM
Thanks, i'll go give this mod a try.

The undercity needed a bit of an expansion.

Edit: Hey Dan? I'm really loving this mod. I do have a couple of questions though. Is there a way to get through the Stronghold Maingate? And, were one of the Gammoreans supposed to have an Insta-Kill blaster?

Edit2: Found a very small oddity, the Twi'lek prisoner says 'kill some of the more dangerous ones down'. Shouldn't that be 'shot'? Oh, and i also got the bug with Gnom. Had to find him first though.
Page: 1 of 1