Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FRACTURE!

Page: 1 of 1
 RoxStar
10-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I actually find this game to be quite good, at least worth a rental. Give it a looksie won't you?

FractureOnline.net

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F%2B8orz5nL._SS400_.jpg)
 True_Avery
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM
From every review I've seen, the basic feel I get is this:

A run of the mill third person shooter with a ground morphing concept that was completely untapped.

So, for now, Its not on my radar. Anyone here played it and could give me a good idea of what it is?
 John Galt
10-22-2008, 10:59 PM
My gaming money is going toward WoW cards until TOR comes out. I might rent this, if I get a rental card somewhere or something.
 Titanius Anglesmith
10-23-2008, 12:02 AM
I played the demo, and I wasn't impressed. Terrain deformation was fun for about 5 minutes, then it got into the same routine over and over again. If I'm going to play one of the many hundreds of shooters out there, I want it to have at least one distinguishing quality that can hold my attention for longer than my first play session.
 Lynk Former
10-23-2008, 12:33 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHA *dies laughing*

:D No matter how you advertise the game, people are gonna realise it sucks and aren't going to be interested in it no matter what you do XD
 Ctrl Alt Del
10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
To be honest, the game has always kept me away for some reason. It never attracted me. Still, I might rent it just to see by myself.
 Jeff
10-23-2008, 1:19 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHA *dies laughing*

:D No matter how you advertise the game, people are gonna realise it sucks and aren't going to be interested in it no matter what you do XDHaha, this. From what I played in the demo there is no reason I would want to buy the game. Nobody cares about terrain deformation.
 LordOfTheFish
10-23-2008, 5:15 PM
I would play it, if I owned a system it's for...
 GwannaSauna
11-13-2008, 12:32 AM
lol, I think this game is for someone has collects every single game that comes out.... woooooow, that's a lot of $$$
Page: 1 of 1