Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC ? Wii ?

Page: 1 of 1
 LordOfTheFish
10-14-2008, 4:17 PM
Should Fracture be released for PC or Wii?

This game looks to be a lot better than TFU, which I was certainly disappointed with. The problem I have is its not for the Wii or PC. This angers me. LA has stopped making PC game... Why?
 Pwnzor326
10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't think the Wii could handle it and if it has the same engine as TFU than the PC can't either cause it has problems running Euphoria (Thats why there was no PC version of TFU).
 Lynk Former
10-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I think a Wii version would be possible, however it won't happen considering the fact that this game isn't very popular to begin with.

They'd have to make the game for Wii from the ground up like the did with TFU and most likely go with a studio like Krome Studios to do it. It wouldn't use any of the advanced game engines, but I feel that it wouldn't make any real difference if the developer can emulate the essence of the game.
 LordOfTheFish
10-15-2008, 2:22 PM
I don't think the Wii could handle it and if it has the same engine as TFU than the PC can't either cause it has problems running Euphoria (Thats why there was no PC version of TFU).

Really? I had no clue that's why... I thought it was because no one could afford a computer needed to run it.
 Pwnzor326
10-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Really? I had no clue that's why... I thought it was because no one could afford a computer needed to run it.
I'm sure that it wouldn't take that much to run TFU it looks good but not Crysis good.
 LordOfTheFish
10-16-2008, 5:18 PM
Well, that's what I heard anyway...
Page: 1 of 1