Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Now Recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 Yatsookey
10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I posted this on file front few days ago too but o well
Guys me and my modding team no name yet are currently looking for more people what we really need are scripters but we have a few skinners voice actors etc
anyway the mod is a non canon expansion called "the Lost ones" and it is about revans two brothers Rothion the older brother who was always better than revan
and his little brother codenamed Striker this takes place in kotor 1 after bastila is captured once you get to the next planet a man will be next to a ship known as the triumvirate it will look like ebon hawk but the modules will be the ones used by the harbingers crew quarters and command deck yes my friend has found a way to alter the modules to work with other games of the same file type i dont understand it myslef but the process took him about 2 hours and it was really annoying so dont ask there are going to be 2 planets in the mod that you can go to via the triumvirate anyway he takes you to a planet Ubiltross looks like korriban you then meet up with a sith alcolyte named Trinity she explains that they found a rouge jedi that matches revans genetic code she takes revan to her insane master darth shatnor i wont give too much away just yet but it will feature around 4 or 5 hours of content our website will hopefully be up soon and until then we will release many small mods on filefront if you guys want to join let me know and i will find a position for u look forward to the completion! :)
 EnderWiggin
10-12-2008, 2:03 PM
it will look like ebon hawk but the modules will be the ones used by the harbingers crew quarters and command deck yes my friend has found a way to alter the modules to work with other games of the same file type

7. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.

Unfortunately, mods that include porting aren't allowed.

Welcome to the forums, though!

_EW_
 harIII
10-13-2008, 10:50 AM
I'd like to help but like EnderWiggin said, porting is illegal.

But to give you an idea of my credentials, I'm presently working on a new Story Line myself. I have created items, created modules, reskinned modules, and a little with scripts. Let me define scripts as copy and pasting prewritten scripts and filling in the blanks.

If I had a choice in the matter, I'd personally like to do something with placing NPCs and Placeables but I'd let you decide about what area is most needed.

Will you please PM me if you will take my help?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Unfortunately, mods that include porting aren't allowed.

Welcome to the forums, though!

Agreed on both accounts ;)
Sorry Yatsookey but any projects/mods/etc that even hint about porting gets nixed.
Page: 1 of 1