Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Master Robe Clothes

Page: 1 of 1
 ZimmMaster
10-10-2008, 9:47 PM
Man, it has been awhile since I've posted here. Anyway straight to the point. KOTOR Files would not host this mod at their site so I uploaded it to my site. I'm still working on it but I've got almost all of my mods on it. I know there is not much but hey I'm still a rookie. My website is located here:

Removed. -RH

Enjoy
 SW01
10-11-2008, 7:32 AM
The mod look good - well done (especially on the Red Sith Master robe)!

Only thing I would point out is that it appears as though the Consular (the silver one) still has white hands - you may want to change that to gloves like the other two if you haven't already. :)

I'll give it a whirl next time I play K1.
 Lord Dagron
10-11-2008, 7:55 AM
Nice Job. I also agree with SW01. That way all your characters can where it.
 ZimmMaster
10-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I did notice that, and I've been working on a way to fix it. But it does not seem to look right when I reskin it. I'm not good at all at reskining which is why I was surprised when the Red Sith Armor came out like it did. I'll keep trying but if anyone would like to lend a hand, I'll appreciate it.
 Lord Dagron
11-18-2008, 3:59 PM
I did notice that, and I've been working on a way to fix it. But it does not seem to look right when I reskin it. I'm not good at all at reskining which is why I was surprised when the Red Sith Armor came out like it did. I'll keep trying but if anyone would like to lend a hand, I'll appreciate it.

Have you tried Gimp ?
 DarthMelissa
11-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Is it possible to model the sith master armor
for females?
 ZimmMaster
11-29-2008, 3:34 PM
Have you tried Gimp ?

Sorry it took so long to reply. Anyways to your message. Yes, I have tried GIMP 'cause thats all I ever use.

for females?

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Anyways to your message. I do not think there is and if there is I don't think I could do it.
 DarthYuugi
12-22-2008, 3:59 PM
for females?

Probably but you would have to edit the model in Gmax
then hex edit the mdl files

little too hard for me but im gonna see what i can do :xp:
 ZimmMaster
12-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Probably but you would have to edit the model in Gmax
then hex edit the mdl files

little too hard for me but im gonna see what i can do :xp:

Thanks for trying to do this. I hope you succeed. I have tried I just can't model. I am horrible at it.
 logan essex
12-23-2008, 11:14 AM
KOTOR Files would not host this mod at their site so I uploaded it to my site.

Why won't they?
 ZimmMaster
12-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Why won't they?

I have absolutely no idea. But that is one of the reasons I started my website. So I could host my mods that were not accepted by KOTOR Files on my website. You can find the mod there if you want to download it.
 RedHawke
12-23-2008, 11:37 PM
I see that you used my red tinted skin in this mod of yours and failed to credit me for it anywhere, including needing to indicate so on your descriptions and in your readme file and needing to include the original readme from the mod you took the file from, and those are usually the terms I indicate and clearly indicate on my website if I give a person permission.

Credits:
Me for extracting the tga images used for Darth Bandon's Robes and reskining the standard Sith Master Armor to give it a redish tint.
You thusly are taking credit for my work (a very crude and simple edit that I did, I agree, but I did it, not you.)

Since you take all the credit for making the crimson skin but it matches mine pixel for pixel then I will call shenanigans on this.

So, it leaves me no choice I will have to close the thread and remove your site link. Quite bad form to outright steal things my friend.

Edit: I just read your comments on your red twilek head mod on KotOR Files and this confirms your theft...

Since Redhawke never got back to me with permision to use her files, I had to reskin them myself which is the reason the Sith Master Robe Clothes took so long. I uploaded it yesterday and once it comes out I'm sure many people will download it.
If you edited it yourself, why does it match mine pixel for pixel and tone for tone? Hmm?

Because you didn't receive a PM reply from me about something doesn't give you permission to steal and call it your own, the least you should have done is credited me where credit was due and as requested on my webpage.
Page: 1 of 1