Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Master achievement question

Page: 1 of 1
 oliath
10-07-2008, 4:52 PM
Hiya
I am playing through the game now on Sith Master and, as expected its nice and challenging.

However... i am having trouble at Raxus Prime boss stage.... so i decided to go back to the first stage and play through again to level up a bit more first.

Any ideas if going back through levels will wreck my getting the achievement. I am not changing difficulty level at all... just replaying a few levels.

Thanks
 LordOfTheFish
10-07-2008, 4:59 PM
So you restarted half way through the game, correct?
 Rabish Bini
10-08-2008, 5:21 AM
No, just so long as you don't change difficulty, you'll be fine :)
So you started half way through the game, correct?
:confused: What?
 oliath
10-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Nah dude.
I started a new game on Sith Master and got to Raxus Prime boss (end of second stage) and just couldn't beat him.... so i was asking if it was safe to go to the mission select screen and replay the first two levels a couple of times to level up my stats a bit so i am more powerful.

Have to say... am really loving this game now. After thinking it had no replay value... its actually really fun trying to beat it on harder settings for the achievement and a second play through means you know which stuff to level first.
 Lantzen
10-09-2008, 6:27 AM
Yes you can, i replayed the first level 2-3 times so i could beat him. Maxed out ligthing and put points in Resistance and HP. But he still damm annoying on Sith Lord
 Rev7
10-10-2008, 1:36 AM
^
:nod:

He is hard.
 RyuuKage
10-10-2008, 4:11 AM
^
:nod:

He is hard.

hardest boss in the game, including the Emperor and Vader! XD
 Rabish Bini
10-10-2008, 5:07 AM
Emperor was easy, Vader the second time was tough, until you realise you shoot lightning from close than own him.
 LordOfTheFish
10-10-2008, 9:21 AM
No, just so long as you don't change difficulty, you'll be fine :)

:confused: What?

*Restarted
 Darth Eclipse
10-10-2008, 11:25 AM
If you are talking about Kazdan Paratus, he was VERY easy on Sith Master. The only people I had trouble with on Sith Master are Proxy (when he is Darth Maul,) and Darth Vader.
 RyuuKage
10-12-2008, 2:22 AM
If you are talking about Kazdan Paratus, he was VERY easy on Sith Master. The only people I had trouble with on Sith Master are Proxy (when he is Darth Maul,) and Darth Vader.

Darth Maul is a cinch: Grab, Impale, Toss, repeat. epic win, lolz
 Darth Eclipse
10-12-2008, 7:54 AM
I DID kill him, but it doesn't let you grip him very often. I tried to grip him a lot.
 GwannaSauna
10-16-2008, 1:19 AM
mission select screen

OMG, where is the mission select screen TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!! :eyepop
 Rabish Bini
10-16-2008, 2:41 AM
OMG, where is the mission select screen TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!! :eyepop
While your playing press start and go to mission select
Page: 1 of 1