Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bridge trouble

Page: 1 of 1
 hedeboe
10-06-2008, 4:35 AM
Hi,

I am stuck in the Scavenger Camp. I have defeated the junk titan. I then has moved to the right side at used force grip to make the bridge fall down. Then I move to the left side and jump onto the bridge. This is where things go wrong. I walk out on the bridge and there is a big hole in it. I have tried to jump to the other side several time using double A, but I am not even close to make it. It seems to be way to far. What am I doing wrong? Its very annoying because I have to kill the junk titan again every time I try because of the stupid saving system. Please help!

Thomas
 Endorenna
10-06-2008, 5:16 AM
Try pressing A, A, then LB (forward dash). :)
 Rabish Bini
10-06-2008, 5:22 AM
If I'm thinking of the right area, there should be a big curled up thing sticking out of the wall, sorta like a massive rib, you have to grip that and pull it down, then jump onto it, and jump across :)
 hedeboe
10-06-2008, 5:48 AM
Well I have pulled it down but can't make the jump. I try to jump from the left side of the "room" but always fall down.
 Rabish Bini
10-06-2008, 6:12 AM
That's odd, you should almost be able to make it with one jump, are you double-jumping?

Also, try pulling it down further.
Page: 1 of 1