Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save game

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthVandar205
10-05-2008, 5:46 PM
What I want to know is why in the PS2/PSP version of the force unleashed does the game go back to the beginning of the leve when you quit even though you saved it at a later point? Shouldnt it go back to the checkpoint before you saved it like the xbox version does? its kinda dumb that you get all the way through a level almost and have to quit for whatever reason and then when you come back you have to play the whole level again instead of just the part you missed. ive noticed that disturbing trend with games now to not have a savegame feature or to just do the silly checkpoint thing instead of letting you save it wherever you want. It sure would help when doing those annoying jumping puzzles. If youre this powerful sith after all your character should be able to jump across a small gap.
 Nedak
10-05-2008, 6:26 PM
same thing happens to me on 360. It's stupid.
 stubbs83
01-04-2010, 12:15 AM
I've experienced the same problem on the Wii version. Every time I go in to load a game it takes me to my ship and I need to start the whole level again.

Am I missing something??
Page: 1 of 1