Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Force Unleashed

Page: 1 of 1
 slaybo
09-29-2008, 2:28 PM
I'm at the junk yard and I'm almost certain I'm supposed to move the turbine engine away from the upward slope but I can't get the turbine to move. HELP !

moved your post to the TFU forums. You'll probably get a faster and more accurate answer here ;) - Cz
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-29-2008, 4:25 PM
Explain a little more.

Was it after a boss fight with a Junk Behemoth/Titan?

I think you might be referring to the upwards slope at the end in which you have to charge up a Force Push to clear away debris. You have to defeat the boss first. Sometimes the game has glitches- restart the level if you must.
 Shem
09-29-2008, 5:32 PM
It would help if more people around here actually state which game console they're using when they have a problem.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-29-2008, 5:42 PM
I was going to say that, but Raxus prime isn't really *that* different on the consoles. Though, he didn't state whether is was Act I or Imperial Raxus Prime..
 Endorenna
10-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Turbine engine? Are you talking about the little rocket/escape pod thingee under the debris on the first Raxus Prime level? If so, get right up the end of it and fry it with lightning! :lightning
Page: 1 of 1