Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Secret Combo?

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
09-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Ok, while taking a short break from homework, I played TFU for my PSP. And I do an aerial combo. Now, aerial combos in this version, and I assume the PS2 and Wii versions also, it's always Jump, slash, slash, saber ground quake thing, or jumping-uppercut, slash, slash, saber ground quake.
Now, I was randomly pressing the buttons in the air, and I did Jump, slash, slash, backflip kick/with some white colored, ground quake effect thing on under my character while doing the backflip kick. After I did that, I was trying over and over again to try and do it again but no luck at all.
Now, I don't know if maybe I just blinked and didn't see it well, but I'm 90% sure I saw a backflip of some kind that sent the enemy flying from my attack.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-25-2008, 8:18 PM
Well Slash-Slash-Slash-Force Push sends out a kick-looking move and a circular white blast out all around Starkiller.

That's on the ground though.. I know if only jump once and slash-slash-force push you should be able to do a downward push that sends energy to the ground.

I've done a backflip kick too, but I don't remember how it happened. Doesn't happen often.
 MajinMikeyX
09-26-2008, 1:03 AM
Well Slash-Slash-Slash-Force Push sends out a kick-looking move and a circular white blast out all around Starkiller.

That's on the ground though.. I know if only jump once and slash-slash-force push you should be able to do a downward push that sends energy to the ground.

I've done a backflip kick too, but I don't remember how it happened. Doesn't happen often.

*Sigh, I wanna find out how I did it so much
 LordOfTheFish
09-26-2008, 4:11 PM
Heres the best combo!

force lighting....try it, it works.:xp:
 Hawwi Joshe
09-26-2008, 5:19 PM
Heres the best combo!

force lighting....try it, it works.:xp:

Definitely :D
 Kalonus
09-26-2008, 5:32 PM
I don't know. Push is usually my prefered combo.
 Darth Eclipse
09-26-2008, 5:47 PM
My favorite is force lighting. Grip and repulse are cool too.
Page: 1 of 1