Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*Spoilers* Costume?

Page: 1 of 1
 Hayden Kered
09-23-2008, 12:36 AM
I was looking over the Galen Marek article on wookieepedia and under the list of cotumes there is one called Medical Robe. Does any one know how to get this robe? Is it for all platforms?

I have the Wii version.

Also when checking out the xbox 360 cutscenes on youtube, the costume Galen is wearing does not look familiar. Is this a special costume/robe that requires a code, or only for 360?
Here is the video I saw for reference:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRK6U9tZxyI)
 Da_man
09-23-2008, 12:45 AM
You get the medical robe while going the Empirical level. If that doesn't ring a bell, it's the level where you first see the Darktrooper look-alike Purge Trooper. Or get blown out of the Executor by Vader and totally get butt whooped.
Hope that helped.

Also, the Medical Robe is in youtube video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us4Cp7YT05s&feature=related)
 Hayden Kered
09-23-2008, 12:56 AM
Then how come I don't have it? Is it something you have to pic up?

Also The Empirical (I believe) is just a cutscene on the wii

I guess the robe in the 360 cutscene is the Jedi Adventure Robe. Is this obtainable on the wii?
 Da_man
09-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Depends,
Is the Death Star a cutscene, too?
 Hayden Kered
09-24-2008, 2:43 AM
No.
 KytoNova
09-24-2008, 12:08 PM
dude the Medical robe is as easy as this. YOU DO THE EMPIRACAL lvl and poof you (dare i say it) get the costume you are wearing as you do in every single other lvl in the game.

and no none of the costumes (to my knowledge) are game specific except for te PSP and DS versions.

No Death Star is the entire last lvl of the game. Did you Not notice the lasers???
 Da_man
09-24-2008, 2:24 PM
dude the Medical robe is as easy as this. YOU DO THE EMPIRACAL lvl and poof you (dare i say it) get the costume you are wearing as you do in every single other lvl in the game.
Here's a helpful hint, read the first couple of posts to know what the thread is about. He has the Wii version, and the Impirical is a cutscene on that version.

The Death Star cutscene is a joke, FYI.
 Hayden Kered
09-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Through some search over the net I found out that the Medical Robe and the Jedi Adventure Robe is not available for the Wii version.

Not every version of the game has the same contents and/or cutscenes and levels.

Not every one has the Xbox 360 version!

Admins/Mods, please close this thread as I no longer have any use for it!

Note: This is why I think the help section for this game needs to be organized by platforms!
 PaladinStarkiller895
09-27-2008, 7:45 AM
Can you get the Jedi adventure robes on the ps2 version?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-27-2008, 10:45 AM
No, you can't.

Closest thing we get to a "Light Side" outfit would be the Ceremonial Jedi Robes.. Which suck.
 PaladinStarkiller895
10-05-2008, 9:17 AM
Can someone please post images of the jedi adventure robes with a blue lightsaber in normal position, in an attack, using sith strike (lightning arc blade) and also standing without saber!
 GwannaSauna
10-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Jedi Adventure Robe!

Damn, too bad. That's the most kickass robe in the game. I'd rather have the Jedi Adventure Robe then the Medical Robe and, hell, even the Sith Robe. :)

Thank God I picked the right version of the game *sighs a breath of relief* :D
 LordOfTheFish
10-23-2008, 5:28 PM
Well, back through the game....
 Shem
10-24-2008, 3:00 PM
Again, this is one of those things that people got confused because of the differences with the console and thinking they're the same. They're NOT!

The medical robe is for the Xbox and PS3 only. The Jedi Adventure Robe is for the Xbox and PS3 only too. The adventure robe looks spanking awesome.

You can get most of the same outfits in the different consoles, but not always.

My favorite robe is the Sith Robe. The Sith Robe looks better in the Xbox 360 than the Wii version in my opinion.

I like the Correllian Flight suit looks better on the Wii version to me because of the colors are better. Same thing with the Raxus Prime Survival gear - it looks better on the Wii for the most part, but I hate the two bright lights on the top of the uniform and the chest areas. If that wasn't the case, it would look much better.
Page: 1 of 1