Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hilts?

Page: 1 of 1
 Carsew
09-20-2008, 2:26 PM
Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks. :)
 TriggerGod
09-20-2008, 6:03 PM
Hey y'all. I've got the game this Friday (Living in Sweden) and I completed it today on Apprentice level. But the only crystals I've got are the blue and red, and I also read on the web that there is lightsaber hilts too. Can someone give me detailed locations of these? Thanks. :)

AFAIK, only the Wii version has new hilts. If I understand correctly, you have a version that isn't the Wii version. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.
 Rev7
09-20-2008, 10:43 PM
I have the PS2 version, and you can get new hilts. 10, if I am not mistaken...
 TriggerGod
09-21-2008, 12:15 AM
I have the PS2 version, and you can get new hilts. 10, if I am not mistaken...

Same amount in the Wii version. I guess between the Wii and the PS2 version, the only difference would be graphics and Duel Mode (and, I remember hearing someone talking about how the PS2 version has the backhand saber).
 RyuuKage
09-21-2008, 5:14 AM
360 version has different hilts for certain costumes
 Rinku
09-21-2008, 10:12 AM
I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??
 PoiuyWired
09-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Well PSP (and the PS2 version for those lame enough to get it) version is a dumb down wii version I think, with the same level design.
 TriggerGod
09-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I have the Wii version (and I think I am on the last level in apprentice mode) but I only have 2 different hilts (besides the one you start with), I have all the combat crystals but only about 11 of the color crystals. Do any of you know where the other hilts are??

If my guide doesn't lie, there is a hilt on every planet you visit except for the TIE Factory the Prologue, and the first and third visit to the temple. Thats means Raxus, Felucia, the second visit to the Temple, Nar Shaddaa, Kashyyyk, Felucia Redux (although, you can only get this hilt when you go there a second time. That means you can only get it after you get one of the 2 endings, and you say yes to if you want to start a new game with all your stuff from your last playthrough), Raxus Redux, Cloud City, and the Death Star.
 LordOfTheFish
09-21-2008, 12:51 PM
www.google.com)

(you can't expect us to remember where they are right off the top of our heads.)
 Shem
09-24-2008, 5:29 PM
Yes, the Wii version does give you 10 different hilts to use and I have found them all. Some are familiar ones from the movies are Shaak Tii's, Obi-Wan Kenobi's, Anakin Skywalker's, Darth Vader's, and Palpatine's.
 MajinMikeyX
09-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Is it true the PS2 version has a backhand hilt? If that's so then the PSP version must have it. But I'm not getting my hopes up because it's most likely not true.
 PoiuyWired
09-25-2008, 7:39 PM
Nope, but dude does hold his saber backwards sometimes.

There is 10 hilts total, including your starting one. he hard one you hear about should probably be the one with the wookiees.
Page: 1 of 1