Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OMG I can't beat this...

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
09-19-2008, 11:53 PM
On the Force Unleashed mode of the PSP version, I can't beat the Jabba's Sail Barge Historical mission. Boba Fett keeps shooting those seeker missle things over and over and it knocks me right into the sarlacc. It's the most annoying thing
 MajinMikeyX
09-20-2008, 1:30 AM
Ok nvm... I beat him, by not leaving the Sail Barge at all against him and only leaving when necessary.
 Bomberman65
09-20-2008, 6:00 AM
Yeah I had that same problem. But I just ended up using dash and slash him or saber throwing him :D. Its the hardest HC i've been through at the moment.
Its a pretty good SW handheld game. I've been looking for one like this for a while. Renagade Squadron was ok but this one beats it by far. Now if only they could make a SW RPG like KotOR on the psp :brow:
 MajinMikeyX
09-20-2008, 3:15 PM
Yeah I had that same problem. But I just ended up using dash and slash him or saber throwing him :D. Its the hardest HC i've been through at the moment.
Its a pretty good SW handheld game. I've been looking for one like this for a while. Renagade Squadron was ok but this one beats it by far. Now if only they could make a SW RPG like KotOR on the psp :brow:

I 99% agree with you about everything you just said. Only difference is that I used lightning and threw things at Boba. Just a strategy difference :lol:. But I never really thought about a Star Wars RPG for PSP. And about Renegade Squadron, I was looking for more Jedi action on the PSP, and TFU gives that to all of us, just was a long wait. :D
 PoiuyWired
09-22-2008, 4:39 PM
Stay under the barge. The missiles would explode at the Barge before reaching you. Now go ahead and cheese him to death.
 GeneralPloKoon
09-22-2008, 5:45 PM
I need to play the PSP version, movie battles are awesome!
 Revnant
09-23-2008, 4:35 AM
I need to play the PSP version, movie battles are awesome!

especially with all the unleashed abilities. I just wish in the xbox version we could have mutli-player on live and make our own character with the costumes available.
Page: 1 of 1