Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any articles for that MASSIVE **spoiler**?

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
09-19-2008, 12:59 AM
If anyone could please find an article just on the freakin' gigantic sarlacc from Felucia, could you let me know please. It freaked me out to find that it WAS a sarlacc and not something else. I mean, the regular sarlacc on tatooine is like, "oh crap.." but the Felucia one it's more like. "OMG WTH IS THAT?!"
 Boba Rhett
09-19-2008, 1:20 AM
Spoilers in thread titles..... not the best idea.
 MajinMikeyX
09-19-2008, 2:25 AM
I don't remember putting 'defeating' in the title. And how is that a spoiler? Enlighten me please
 LordOfTheFish
09-19-2008, 1:20 PM
Wait, you get to kill that thing? What version are you playing?

In the Wii version you just see it when you fight Shaak-Tii.
 MajinMikeyX
09-19-2008, 3:58 PM
Wait, you get to kill that thing? What version are you playing?

In the Wii version you just see it when you fight Shaak-Tii.

Well, I guess moderator changed my thread title so you may have misinterpreted
it...I just want to know about the sarlacc, not how to defeat it, it's not even possible.
 MajinMikeyX
09-19-2008, 4:41 PM
Ok, thanks for changing it back
 Boba Rhett
09-19-2008, 4:53 PM
Many people, including myself, didn't know about a massive sarlaac in the game. Even if you don't fight it, it's still a spoiler. Please be careful in how you word your titles.
 PoiuyWired
09-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Well, its like hogzilla or giant frog or something.

Technically the sarlaac species lives for a long long time. It it keeps on growing even the relatively slightest bit it would be gigantic, especially where the natives are feeding it random yummy stuff. Oh and the fact that things on the Felucia tend to grow gigantic also helps.
 MajinMikeyX
09-21-2008, 8:52 PM
Well, its like hogzilla or giant frog or something.

Technically the sarlaac species lives for a long long time. It it keeps on growing even the relatively slightest bit it would be gigantic, especially where the natives are feeding it random yummy stuff. Oh and the fact that things on the Felucia tend to grow gigantic also helps.

OK THANK YOU, you told me what i wanted to hear(or see on the computer screen).
These other people though, I still don't know how that was a spoiler, it's pretty much common knowledge. Everyone on youtube or similar, all comments I've seen regarding that creature, they all know it's a sarlacc. And so what? It's not like I revealed the ending or the locations of every single item in the game.
You know what, forget this, I won't make a thread like this again. :firemad:
 GeneralPloKoon
09-22-2008, 12:25 AM
That thing was huge! I couldn't believe it.
 Ali1392
09-22-2008, 1:17 PM
yea i was thinking what the hell are all these teeth and digestion pools doing here then it just shows this huge scarlacc and i was thinking cool i wonder whats going to happen now
 SW01
09-22-2008, 1:58 PM
I've been thinking on it - why doesn't it have the shell-like tongue? That was made canon by Lucas in the 1997 ROTJ release, but it doesn't appear in the game, far as I can see.

Just an observation.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-22-2008, 1:59 PM
it's pretty much common knowledge. Everyone on youtube or similar, all comments I've seen regarding that creature, they all know it's a sarlacc. And so what? It's not like I revealed the ending or the locations of every single item in the game.
You know what, forget this, I won't make a thread like this again. :firemad:
Common knoledge to those who played the game to that part, maybe. Don't make such a big deal out of this.
 PoiuyWired
09-22-2008, 4:29 PM
I've been thinking on it - why doesn't it have the shell-like tongue? That was made canon by Lucas in the 1997 ROTJ release, but it doesn't appear in the game, far as I can see.

Just an observation.

Maybe not every part of the darn thing is enlarged at the same rate, so the beak is relatively small compare to the rest of his enlarged body.

Sort of like seeing a big muscular guy with a small... hardware.
 MajinMikeyX
09-22-2008, 7:09 PM
Common knoledge to those who played the game to that part, maybe. Don't make such a big deal out of this.

I said forget about it. I'm ok now, I didn't see error in what I did but now I don't even care about it anymore.
 MajinMikeyX
09-22-2008, 7:11 PM
Maybe not every part of the darn thing is enlarged at the same rate, so the beak is relatively small compare to the rest of his enlarged body.

Sort of like seeing a big muscular guy with a small... hardware.

The beak is there in the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions though I think. And you gotta be kidding me if what I just said is a spoiler.
 Darth Eclipse
09-22-2008, 9:04 PM
What you just said is a spoiler lol. :lol:
Page: 1 of 1