Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Visas has a floating head

Page: 1 of 1
 correllian_thug
09-18-2008, 6:09 AM
well i almost did my first head change successfully. I've put a pc head on her, renaming the tga, mdx, mdl files. and by almost i mean the head sits on top of the body, but is detached from it, hovering above where it should join the body. I have a strange feeling i need to remodel the head, am i right? and if so, will i have the same problem with the atris robes?
 oldflash
09-18-2008, 8:38 AM
I use to get same problem when I use mdlops to convert heads from ascii to binary.
And, yes, you need to edit the head again. For converting back to binary use Taina's Replacer.
 correllian_thug
09-18-2008, 9:24 PM
cool thanks, yeah yesterday i downloaded that mod you did that included an unveiled Visas. what i want to do is make a custom character using her clothing, i guess its going to take a little more fiddeling than i first thought lol.
 Arбtoeldar
09-19-2008, 10:20 AM
cool thanks, yeah yesterday i downloaded that mod you did that included an unveiled Visas. what i want to do is make a custom character using her clothing, i guess its going to take a little more fiddeling than i first thought lol.

What mod includes an unveiled Visas?
 ForeverNight
09-19-2008, 5:42 PM
Isn't it the Final Touch mod by Old Flash?
 correllian_thug
09-20-2008, 5:46 AM
yeah that's the one, just started playing with that
Page: 1 of 1