Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Destroyer Trouble

Page: 1 of 1
 Neo222
09-17-2008, 5:08 PM
I have the ps3 version of TFU and I'm stuck on the Star Destroyer part of Imperial Raxxus. I kill all the tie fighters and do the on screen button moves all the way til it's pretty much hitting the ground and then when I tried to do the button commands no matter which way I turned or moved the ship the light never changes to green signaling I can bring it down soon. Is this a bug or am I just missing something when It says not to move the joy sticks and the light is still red?
 Neo222
09-17-2008, 5:29 PM
Nevermind found a post on Gamespot and yes it's a glitch so if anyone has trouble with this follow what the left joystick says and completely ignore the right and just keep moving it up til it turns green, about mid-screen.
 SWfan
01-14-2009, 2:47 AM
I played this level for 2 hours tonight and nothing happened. It would never turn green. I never died, but the red light never turned green. Well it turned green 1 time, but never again. As soon as you get the star destroyer close to being pointed at you on the screen where both sticks are indicating neutral and you think it's going to go green the star destroyer keeps drifting. Talk about a game killer. For the most part I only encountered maybe 3 total bugs while playing. 1 loading screen freeze, when fighting Praxus (or what ever his name is) he just disappeared but he wasn't dead, and on one level I got stuck and couldn't get free without reloading the level.
 Meatbag77
01-15-2009, 2:52 AM
I also have the PS3 version of the game. The tip I read somewhere that has always worked for me with the Star Destroyer is to completely ignore the on screen prompts. Each time you drag the ship down just point the nose of the ship towards you and tilt it high enough to see the belly. You may have to fiddle with the ship a little even when it looks right, but I usually get the 'take down' prompt as soon the Destroyer is in that position.
I hope that helps.:D
 SW01
01-15-2009, 8:18 AM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=192235)

There are a couple of walkthroughs and tips and whatnot in there - but what Meatbag77 said is basically the best way to go about it.
Page: 1 of 1