Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chronicle of the Seven Kingdoms

Page: 1 of 1
 Shana
09-17-2008, 3:15 PM
If you want to join please visit the thread in the Backstage Casting Call board.

RULES
No godmodding and you know the rules...

THE SEVEN KINGDOMS...

Legends are made through the ages of the world, since the most primitive of men, mankind would tell stories that spoke of courageous heroes and evil villains.
Many of these legends were preserved and even changed as they passed through the ages, but also many were lost. This story as the places in it have been lost. It dates from an age when seven kingdoms of different species of inhabitants roamed the world, it was a time better left forgotten in the ages that followed especially since all the other species disappeared and all that is left is man.

The legend speaks of Seven Kingdoms.

Crystalaria.- Home of the Dwarves in the High Snowy Mountains.
Winglya.- Home of the Winged Half-elves on a floating plateau.
Arkya.- Home of the Samurai and Ninja Warriors.
Bloodgate.- Home of the Vampires on the great Valley of Blood Mountain.
Woodland.- Home of the Elves on the Great Indagus Forest.
Rourge.- Home of the Wizards and Witches and the dark Warlocks.

And the last almost totally extinct.
Draconia.- People of the Dragons, worshipers of the High Twelve winged golden god dragon.

But beside the Kingdoms, on another continent, two Empires stood, one was ready to rule the world, while the other was doomed to disappear.

The Empire of Harak-Sepu.- The great man Empire, in it's own greed and lust for power they have moved against the world to conquer all.

and...

The Empire of Atlantia.- It was the home of great winged creatures, of beautiful appearance and presence, their profound knowledge and technology will be their downfall.

Of all these territories, the one most secretive was Draconia, it stood on a flying fortress said to be built on the back of a great Dragon, it was also written by ancient prophets that the god dragon, given the loyalty of his people, promised them the power of Dragons, their abilities and the power to shape shift, he gave each a power from a different elemental dragon, it was defined by the family, each family had a guardian spirit dragon to which they trusted their lifes and worshiped, in return they were able to harness the dragon's power. It was also told that the golden god dragon promised the royal family a child, one that would have the spirit of the god dragon as his guardian spirit, and that he would lead the draconians to prosperity and peace.

But the attack on the Kingdoms started, Harak-Sepu warriors started to loot and conquer kingdoms with the technology they had taken from the Atlantians, they enslaved people and killed them, the Winglyans knew of the existence of the Draconians and asked them for their help, a request they accepted.
The battle turned in favor of the Seven Kingdoms, the Empire's forces even though great in numbers could not withstand the power of the Draconian warriors, the battle was won, but the Empire resented this and looked for the Draconian people, knowing of their location by the Winglyans they had captured and tortured for days they flew their new Skyriders, provided by the conquered Atlantians and they almost slew entirely the Draconians, only a few were left alive and they were imprisoned, only a woman and two children escaped, the royal princess of Draconia who had a golden orb on her neck and a mark of the golden god dragon on her arm and a young man almost the same age of the child, who had a silver orb on his neck.

The woman Udinara was the royal guard of the temple, the captain of the Draconian army, she took the little children to watch over them and train them as they would be the ones who would try to restore the Draconian Kingdom and avenge the death of their people.

Many years have passed now and princess Luminara Sade is now 18 and an expert martial artist, archer, and a brilliant master of the art of sword fighting. And the young man Rylel Kain is now 20, a great swordsman and martial artist.

And so it begins...

Traversing the woods of the Great Indagus Forest was no easy feat to those without a developed sense of direction. Lady Udinara was woman of incredible wisdom and resourcefulness. Luminara and Rylel closely followed behind her.

Luminara was wearing her hood as always, her neck concealed from everyone around her so as to avoid giving away that she was a draconian. Rylel was much the same, he had a scarf covering his neck but kept his hood off mostly.

As they climbed up a small mountain, Luminara slipped but Rylel was quick to catch her. She gave him a smile and he returned her gesture with a small grin. Udinara was first to reach the top and was overlooking the forest. The great Kingdom of Woodland was visible in the distance. Luminara was helped up to the ledge by Rylel and both walked over to where Udinara was standing, each of them at her sides.

"Woodland, a beautiful place, ravaged by the Harak-Sepu", Udinara said. Lumina looked down, sadness clearly in her face. Rylel had his eyes fixed on the horizon.

"We should keep going, we are close to a friend's house. I'm sure we'll be accommodated", Udinara said as she continued to walk forward.

Rylel looked at Luminara, she was still looking down. He brushed a strain of hair out of her face and she looked up at him, he gave her a small smile and it brought one to her own lips. She then continued to walk forward and he followed suit.

"These woods are restless", Rylel said, his expression much more dry this time.

Udinara did not look back, instead she looked around.

"These trees and plants share many grieving memories, with warriors such as ourselves traveling among them, carrying such weapons, it is obvious they would feel this way”, Udinara said.

“It’s sad”, Lumina said, her sweet voice came as a soothing melody.

“That it is”, Udinara said and then turned around a big tree revealing a large wooden house. Udinara came to the door and knocked on it. The lights were lit, so it was almost sure that there was someone home.

((OOC: Introduce your characters from this point, not all need to be here at the same time, only whoever wants to be the owner of the house can have it, preferably it should be a female character but whoever writes first gets it))
 Cyborg Ninja
09-17-2008, 10:59 PM
The Woodland, a peaceful place with its environment and the perfect place for meditation. Takeda would rent this certain house every so often to meditate in. He was far away from the elves and most noise in general. He sat on the floor and concentrated for hours upon hours until he reached a critical point in meditation where his soul could leave his body. Suddenly he heard a loud knock on his door and jumped up. The lights were still on so he could give the illusion that he was still there. Takeda grabbed his two hook swords and stepped around the back of his house and around to the front door. He eyed up three figure that were waiting for him, the ninja jumped from his spot and pulled his hook swords out.

"I do not know what you three are doing here but if the Harak-Sepu sent you they are going to be disapointed to find the head's of the three dead assasins."
 Shana
09-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Udinara looked over to the man, the ninja who stood before her. As she turned she could make the man see that she wasn't like the humans of the Harak-Sepu, infact the draconians had a very distinct feature besides the gems in their neck, the reptile style pupils in their eyes, and she looked at the Ninja with her reddish eyes.

"We mean no harm Ninja Master. We are peaceful travelers. I am actually looking for Ekiel the philosopher, the one who owns this house", Udinara said to the man and registered his appearance from head to toe.

"What is a ninja doing in the Woodlands? Aren't you a little far away from home?", Rylel asked. Lumina only looked down, avoiding to show her face and she stood behind Rylel the whole time.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2008, 3:49 PM
Takeda looked at the three more closely, and was a bit startled. There was a woman, a young male, and a young female as well. The woman's eyes were red and reptilian.

"We mean no harm Ninja Master. We are peaceful travelers. I am actually looking for Ekiel the philosopher, the one who owns this house"

Her answer seemed both truthful and mysterious. Though he himself never actually saw Ekiel, he did know the Ekiel was a philosopher. The fact that this woman had reptilian eyes made him curious. He knew most draconians were killed off but was this woman a draconian herself?

"What is a ninja doing in the Woodlands? Aren't you a little far away from home?"

His train of thought was cut off by another voice. Takeda stared at the male, his eyes looking like the woman's.

"You and I both traveler, Ekiel is not here currently and I am watching over this house while Ekiel is away," Takeda stared at the male again looking at the scarf on his neck. Takeda became curious, if there was a gem on his neck he was a draconian, if not he was some kind of demon. "You, the lizard man in back, take off that scarf of yours. I mean no threat by it but I must be sure of something."
 Rachel_Ewok
09-18-2008, 4:12 PM
Ramira Leafwood watched a group of people gathering from her perch in the trees. She had been watching the ninja since he had come along, she had seen her fair share of ninjas but this one interested her. He was different from the rest, and the newcomers were so different.

From what Ramira could see of them, they were beautiful- a man and a woman and two others. She liked watching people coming and going, this wasn't your average place to find something like that, but Ramira liked to help out when she could, she began listening in on the conversation.

"You and I both traveler, Ekiel is not here currently and I am watching over this house while Ekiel is away,"

Ramira grinned, Ekiel knew her well. He knew that she was also here, watching over his house- Takeda didn't. She was curious now, and dropped down out of the tree right in front of the group. "If you're looking for Ekiel, I know where he is." She said, standing up and grinning, dusting off some leaves from her cloak.

((Yeah I'm using the elf... and I like introducing my charcters by dropping them out of trees... =P))
 TheDarkApprentice
09-18-2008, 5:09 PM
Asardo Samar was not accustomed to traveling so far. He was a better teacher then traveler, and certainly didn’t like getting things dirty. Asardo was a wizard of nature and mysticism, and his most prideful gift was his ability to teach the children of Rourge these talents. With many teachers of his own, he learned much as a child and felt it was only proper do to the same. And also warn the children of the danger of the dark arts. For he knew all too well out tempting it could be, and also how dangerous and deadly it could become.

What brings him into the woods, hiding in the shadows of the trees around him was something he read in a book. Never before had he felt compelled to leave in search of something or a person for that matter but one of Asardo’s downfalls was the fact he loved to learn. He watched as A ninja stood in the door way of the cabin, talking to a women and two children.
“hm… by morality it be rude to listen in” he whispered to himself. Then out of the shadows dropped in another person wearing a cloak.

This person he was close enough to hear with his own two ears “If you're looking for Ekiel, I know where he is."

“So they all are looking for Ekiel?” he continued to whisper to himself “Maybe for now I’ll keep watching, see what I can learn about them.”
 kotor_freak
09-18-2008, 6:04 PM
Running violently into the beginning of the woodland, Robin puffed and panted harshly, still trying to slip his vest over his bare chest. As he started jogging on, attatching the belt carrying his swords, he spotted a a slight light appearing directly north of him.

Oooh, shelter for the night....hopefully get those villagers of my back anyway..

He slowed down and kept walking towards the dim light, which merged into the shape of a cabin as he got slightly nearer.

As he noticed the shape of people appearing he leaped into a nearby bush, landing in a nest of thorns. Restraining himself from shouting he hoped no one nearby heard him, especially if it were those pesky villagers looking for him.

He flicked his hair out the way of eyes and watched on in the bushes to see when the people would leave. Glancing about he spotted a figure in a tree extremely close by, and after suffering from possibly a slight stroke of fear, he peered closely to notice the ears of an elf.

Pah, Elves, they're everywhere...

He stood up slowly to get a better view of the cabin and its occupant. In doing so, he slipped his right boot on, accidently slipping and crashing to the ground, making a large 'thump' that echoed around.

Awwwh cra--...
 Shana
09-18-2008, 6:35 PM
Udinara looked at Takeda and then turned her gaze to Rylel. Rylel did not remove the scarf, but he knew what the ninja wanted to see. He only moved the scarf down revealing the silver orb in his neck, he then covered it up immediately afterwards.

"Listen to me Ninja Master, we are indeed what you think we are. I cannot say we are the only remains of our culture but I can assure you that these young children need shelter for the night", Udinara said.

Lumina stood behind Rylel, she did not look at Takeda as openly as Rylel and Udinara did. She just looked down and did not say a word.

Noticing the elf that landed near them, Rylel had a hand on his sword's hilt but Udinara calmed him down with a flick of her wrist.

"If you're looking for Ekiel, I know where he is."

"Do not worry, we wanted to ask him for shelter for tonight, we must be going tomorrow", Udinara said.

Suddenly there was a thud, Lumina gasped a bit but stood there with a hand ready on her sword incase the fight broke out. Rylel then stepped forward with Lumina following him.

"Who goes there?", Rylel asked.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2008, 6:46 PM
Takeda saw the silver orb on the male's neck and felt a sign of relief and a hint of joy. He had never actually met a real draconian before and here we're three of them right in front of him.

"Listen to me Ninja Master, we are indeed what you think we are. I cannot say we are the only remains of our culture but I can assure you that these young children need shelter for the night"

Takeda was about to speak when an elf jumped down from the trees.

"If you're looking for Ekiel, I know where he is."

the draconian woman answered her before Takeda did but Takeda did not question the elf feeling she would not be a threat. There was a loud thud and the boy draconian stepped forward with the girl draconian following him.

"Who goes there?"

Takeda pulled out his two hook swords again and leaped over the two draconians.

"Get behind me, if you need shelter I insist you get into that house now! I'll deal with this unwelcomed guest!"
 patient_zero
09-18-2008, 6:51 PM
Though the winds still brought a welcome chill, Briel still felt uncomfortable in the relative warmth of ground level. It had been a few day's journey down from Crystalaria to the north, and though she was glad for the solid footing of the ground, she already missed her mountain home.

She travelled the Kingdoms a free woman, as she felt that to hone her skills she would have to do more than dwell within Crystalaria. And thus she had come here, south, to the Woodland.

The journey had tired her, though, and so she had decided to find a spot to rest. From beneath her hide gloves she fingered the straps of her rucksack, almost tempted to just stop and set up camp where she stood. She glanced around.

Too close to the trees to pitch me tent right. There should be a clearing about here somewhere...
 Shana
09-18-2008, 9:05 PM
Udinara motioned Rylel and Lumina to enter the house. Rylel reluctantly began moving into the house and so Lumina pulled him inside. But Udinara stood next to Takeda, she pulled out her bow and readied an arrow in the direction of the thud.

"Your scent gives you away, stand up and we might spare your life", Udinara said.

Lumina peeked through the window and Rylel pulled her gently away.
 TheDarkApprentice
09-18-2008, 9:45 PM
Asardo watched as the events unfolded in front of him. First only four, then it became five, now six. But the sixth seemed to have gotten himself into some trouble. Asardo didn’t want the clumsy man to suffer a fatal ending to his story so he figured it’s time to let his presents be known. He stood there thinking about it for a moment. The wind was blowing gently threw the air, caressing his skin gently, he could feel it telling him it was time to be known.

Asardo stepped out from the shadows with his cane and his free hand in the air. His cane was thing and black, and at the top had white gold twin dragons, with their bodies twisted around the staff. He slowly came walking out, wishing no harm to anyone.

“I come in peace, I do not mean any harm.” He said slowly, knowing a false move could be his last. He stood there watching, waiting, hoping he was around peaceful beings, not ones devoted to Harak-Sepu.
 kotor_freak
09-19-2008, 1:35 PM
Robin slowly appeared from behind the bush, hands shot up.

"Errhh...Hi?" He said, worrying what was next to come.

He shifted sideways, into an opening to see the bow being pointed directly at him.

"I don't mean you any harm...honestly. I was just looking for shelter and I saw the light and well, its kind of easy to figure out the rest but I never came looking for a fight."

Slowly edging his way towards Udinara, he smiled, trying to show his presence as a friendly one.

"Please, lower the bow. Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be so hostile..."

Trying to sweet-talk the woman, he smiled again.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-19-2008, 2:54 PM
"I don't mean you any harm...honestly. I was just looking for shelter and I saw the light and well, its kind of easy to figure out the rest but I never came looking for a fight."

Takeda did not trust this man for some reason. The elf coming out of nowhere he could understand after all it was the Woodland but a human!?!?
Takeda didn't recognize this man as a ninja or samurai which met he had to be with Harak-Sepu.

"Please, lower the bow. Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be so hostile..."

The man was beginning to move towards the draconian slowly. Takeda raised his one of his hook swords and pointed it at the man.

"Then I'll have to double the hostility for us both, make one more move and I will shower the grass in your blood."
 kotor_freak
09-19-2008, 3:23 PM
"Then I'll have to double the hostility for us both, make one more move and I will shower the grass in your blood."

"Please calm down, I promise i'm not here to make a fuss or battle. Whats up with you?"

Robin eyes the hooks cautiously.

"Please, give me the chance to explain, I know its strange, a man appearing from the Woodland, but honestly their is an explanation!"
 Cyborg Ninja
09-19-2008, 3:39 PM
"Please, give me the chance to explain, I know its strange, a man appearing from the Woodland, but honestly their is an explanation!"

Takeda kept his one hook sword where it was and then raised the second one.

"The start explaining, you've got 60 seconds."

Takeda moved in front of the female draconian and kept his hook swords pointed at the man.
 kotor_freak
09-19-2008, 3:47 PM
"Don't you think thats a bit shor--"

Robin looks at the man's piercing eyes.

"OH RIGHT. 60 seconds erhh....errhhh..."

Robin panics slightly, thinking what to say.

"Well, My names Robin, apparently abandoned as a baby by the Woodland edge, raised by Elves, live in the Wilderness, archer, like swords..." and mumbling slight he breathes "and women..."

"I mean no harm, honestly just give me a chance!"
 Rachel_Ewok
09-19-2008, 4:25 PM
Ramira curled her lip to the newcomer. She didn't like the feel of him- he meant no harm?

"Give me a break." She sneered to him, pulling out her swords, but keeping them at her sides. "You don't just pop out of the woods. That's my job." She glanced at Takeda. Then to the two other Draconians, she jerked her thumb towards the younger female. "Come on, get in Ekiel's hut. No point in having you all in harm."

Ramira's sharp ears picked up the last word of Robin's introduction, "And women." "That's it pal." She growled, "Give me one good reason not to kill you on the spot... And don't think I can't."

Tria turned her icy blue eyes to Udinara, the petite yet fierce Draconian had been traveling with her captain, then she glanced back at the Elf. "I stay right here with Udinara." She said firmly, pulling out her sword. "I don't trust him Takeda." She said in an abnormally calm voice, and looked at the newcomer man.
 TheDarkApprentice
09-19-2008, 5:32 PM
Asardo stood there for a while, knowing no one heard him or even still see’s him. So he stood there watching the events continue in front of him. The man who was a cluts continued to beg for his life, and insisting he came in peace and meant no harm to anyone. Asardo closed his eyes and wondered what he should do, to interfere could very well mean the cost of his own life as well. With a heavy sigh he raised one hand in the air and snapped his fingers, then a big gust of wind shot from behind his back, towards the four people involved in the confrontation. The wind circled around them carries flower petals. This spell would only last a minuet but he hoped that it would take less time to make them calm down and listen to reason.

He continued to walk forward to where everyone could see him. He kept his cane in his right and placed the bottom of it down behind his right leg. Standing there in silence he thought for a brief moment.

“If you act to rashly you may do harm to those who could be helpful in the future could you not. And as it stand allies are what we need, not more enemies. I’ll lower the pedal dance if you all promise to put your weapons away, and let the man speak without feeling threatened. Does that seem agreeable?” He said as calmly as he could knowing how easy it be to escape such an easy trap, but he had hoped the confusion would keep them there for the time magic would last.
 kotor_freak
09-19-2008, 5:37 PM
Robin glances around, obviously outnumbered and sighs heavily.

"Will you give an honest guy a chance?! Don't trust or trust me, whatever, but please lower the weapons before i actually start to get annoyed. All i want is the chance to talk"

Robin unsheathes his longsword, and throws it to the ground, along with his shortsword and dagger. He unties his quiver and also places that on the ground, but keeps his bow on his back tightly strapped.

"No one touches my bow apart from me.....sorry" he smiles innocently.

He stands there still at the point of hooks and bows.

"And listen to this guy" Robin nudges to Asardo, "He wants to give me a chance, why can't you?" Robin sighs.

"I'm completely naked of weapons, now will you trust me? All I wanted was a place to stay for crying out loud and you guys aren't exactly the nicest resident owners I have met in my time."
 TriggerGod
09-19-2008, 8:01 PM
Nearby, Fyle is watching everything unfold. He feels he shouldn't distract them. He walks away, to find prey to satisfy his hunger.
Fyle enters a near-by village, and grabs a random person, and takes a bite out of his neck, sucking the man's blood. Satisfied, Fyle heads back to where he saw everyone.
 Shana
09-19-2008, 8:54 PM
Udinara raised her hand so that Tria lowered her weapon, and then she did the same.

"I don't sense any threat from this young man. He may be a fool, but there is no lie in his eyes", Udinara said she then turned to Tria who had appeared almost out of nowhere.

"Tria, you fell a little behind. You kept your distance. That was a very smart thought", Udinara said and then turned to Takeda.

"This place is getting crowded, we best get inside before more 'Guests' arrive", Udinara said going inside the house. "I spotted a force of Harak-Sepu going northeast around the woods, we should all drop out of sight before their scouting patrols arrive".

Rylel sat down on a chair and Lumina sat beside him facing away from everyone, her hood covered most of her face. The only thing visible was her lips and chin. Lumina was not a shy person or one to be scared but she had to keep a low profile and not expose herself too much to others given who she was. The crown princess of Draconia, in the hands of someone evil could be terrible.
 TriggerGod
09-19-2008, 9:04 PM
Watching, Fyle grips the giant sword on his back. He wonders what Draconian blood would taste like. He makes a vow to find out. Either by finding a simple Draconian, or the princess.
Fyle steps out into the open, and introduces himself. "I am Fyle of Bloodgate. Yes, I am a vampire, but, worry not. I am a great ally." Fyle lies. A good thing about his adolescence many years ago was the Age of the Liar. For 10 years, people lied so much, that people couldn't distinguish the truth from the false. During this period, Fyle learned from the best, and was able to lie with not only a straight face, but also, without a hint of treachery.
Fyle hoped he was a step closer to tasting Draconian blood.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-19-2008, 9:25 PM
"This place is getting crowded, we best get inside before more 'Guests' arrive"

"I couldn't agree more," Takeda said following her into the home. Takeda closed the door behind him.

"I spotted a force of Harak-Sepu going northeast around the woods, we should all drop out of sight before their scouting patrols arrive".

Takeda looked at the now four draconians that were in the home.

"They should be here by tomarrow but with the increase in guests I suggest you move now. What I can do for you is take you to Arkya and you can all rest there. If I can concentrate hard enough I might be able to get everyone there in one trip, or if you prefer you can rest up here and I can guard the four of you. I don't believe we've met," Takeda said and then bowed, "My name is Takeda Hasashi, Protector of Arkya."
 Rachel_Ewok
09-20-2008, 11:50 AM
"Tria, you fell a little behind. You kept your distance. That was a very smart thought"

"Thank you my lady." Tria said, her voice like a breeze. She smoothed her long silvery blue hair down as it got tossled by a slight gust of wind.

Ramira glanced at the group of Draconians, this was the second time in 200 years she had ever seen one. The last time she had seen a Draconian was during a battle. She shook her head to clear the bad memory.

"I'll cook up some food. We've got some provisions in the hut.... I hope you all like stew." Ramira grinned the group that had suddenly grown in size.
 Shana
09-20-2008, 3:51 PM
Udinara looked at Takeda and and bowed slightly after his introduction.

"My name is Udinara DeSaint, former captain of the Draconian Royal guard. These are Rylel, Tria and Lumina", Udinara said trying not to bring much attention to Lumina.

Rylel stood up and Lumina just sat on the bed. Rylel only paced around the room looking at all the windows and entry points. He then just stood beside Lumina and she looked up at him giving him a faint smile, Rylel only winked at her with a playful grin. She just giggled and then stood quiet.

"Perhaps it would be best to alert the elves in Woodland of the Harak-Sepu, after all, Woodland is their kingdom", Udinara said and then looked at Takeda. "We can move to Arkya afterwards".
 kotor_freak
09-20-2008, 5:49 PM
Robin stood awkwardly near the doorway, quite uncomfortable with the situation going on around him. Keeping quiet he just watched silently recording all names in his mind.

"Umm...may I apoligise for my awkward intrusion...My names Robin by the way, and well if you want contact with the Woodland, I can get you there. All i'd like is a place to stay for the night" he states.

Robin smiles kindly, trying to prove his worth slowly.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-20-2008, 9:32 PM
"My name is Udinara DeSaint, former captain of the Draconian Royal guard. These are Rylel, Tria and Lumina"

"It is a honor to meet the four of you," Takeda said bowing again.

Takeda watched as the male draconian walked around looking at all the windows and doors.

"I can assure you that you are quite safe here Rylel," Takeda remarked hoping to provide some comfort to him in that response.

"Perhaps it would be best to alert the elves in Woodland of the Harak-Sepu, after all, Woodland is their kingdom", Udinara said and then looked at Takeda. "We can move to Arkya afterwards".

"Umm...may I apoligise for my awkward intrusion...My names Robin by the way, and well if you want contact with the Woodland, I can get you there. All i'd like is a place to stay for the night"

"Well Robin if you can take us to the elves right now than I can offer you this home for the night" Takeda than looked at Udinara,"It would be a honor to help protect these three children with you, if you would allow me to that is."
 kotor_freak
09-21-2008, 5:38 PM
"Well, I could, but travelling through the wilderness at this time isn't really a good idea. You know, dangers lurking about."

Robin walked slowly to the rest of the group.

"Its advisable to stay here for the night then set off at dawn, plus it'd be a good way to avoid scouts of the Harak-Sepu"

Robin crosses his arms and shifts his face awkwardly.

"...Unless anyone else has any other ideas?"
 Shana
09-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Rylel nodded to Takeda, but he always examined everything mostly to reassure Lumina that she was in no danger, not that she needed it, she was a perfectly capable fighter herself but Rylel never liked putting her in harm's way.

Udinara bowed to Takeda for his offer to help protect the young draconians.

"Thank you Takeda, your help would be very welcome", Udinara said and then turned to Robin who began speaking.

Its advisable to stay here for the night then set off at dawn, plus it'd be a good way to avoid scouts of the Harak-Sepu"

Udinara shook her head slightly. She then looked at Takeda and then at Robin.

"If we do so, then perhaps by dawn, Woodland would be overrun by the Harak-Sepu. If the Elven girl could help us by suggesting a path to the kingdom, then I'm sure we could accomplish this without exposing ourselves at all", Udinara suggested.
 TheDarkApprentice
09-22-2008, 9:46 AM
Asardo sat straight up when his magic failed to encase the other people. He took a look at his surroundings, they were now different. He was still in the forest he was positive on that, but no where near a cabin. He sat there for a moment thinking if he had passed a cabin on the way, but with no luck he couldn't remember a cabin at all.

"hm... could it be possible..." he mumbled to himself. Remembering that those who have strong ties with natures magic sometimes had dreams, or shared memories with the living creatures and plants of the area. Making what he saw in his dreams more possible.

Asardo shrugged and stood up, sitting there thinking on such matters wouldn't help him accomplish the tast at hand. He continued to walk in the darkness. After walking into several trees, he lifted his cane off the ground and mumbled a few words, after the last word was recited the top of the cane started to illuminate, making it easier for him to see where he was walking too.

"Well atleast now I won't keep walking into tree's like an idiot" he said jokingly to himself.
 kotor_freak
09-22-2008, 3:00 PM
Robin nods as he listen's to Udinara.

"If that is what you wish."

"If you want my help for guiding you through the woodland aswell, well, i'm here heh."

Robin smiles awkwardly, but nonetheless smiles.

He walks towards the open fire to which all the people are circled around and warmly roasts his hands to warm himself up.

He then picks up his belt of weaspons he threw to discard himself of any danger and unsheathes his jewel encrusted dagger, taking out a cloth and wiping it down.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-22-2008, 7:49 PM
Takeda looked over to Rylel once more and watched him sit down next to the quiet one. Just by looking at the young draconian Takeda could sense she was hiding or perhaps running away from something. He guessed it had to do with being one of few surviving draconians. He walked into the kitchen while Udinara and Robin engaged in a small conversation. He almost walked right into the elf girl that was in there already and looked her up and down.

"Not half bad," Takeda thought to himself but pushed the thought away just as quickly as it had come.

"My apologies miss," Takeda said as he began creating some sort of drink. He poured the drink into three glasses. "Oh I almost forgot, I believe Udinara wishes to have a word with you."

Takeda returned back into the living room and handed Tria and Rylel both a glass and then threw the third one into the air and bowed to Lumina as the glass came back down landing on his back. He stayed there until Lumina took the drink or responded with a no.

"Its a special drink made from ingredients found in the Arkyan and Woodland kingdoms, its guaranteed to take the wheepies away and put a large smile across your face."
 Shana
09-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Lumina moved forward a bit and took the glass but in doing so her cloak pulled back a little revealing her beautiful face. She proceeded quickly to set her hood back on and looked away.

"Thank you", she said with her soft voice, a faint smile in her lips. She had never tried anything that wasn't handed to her by Rylel. He would always test everything before she drank but Rylel did not move, he did not sense Takeda as dangerous to them so he figured he wouldn't drug or harm Lumina in any way. But still Lumina looked up at Rylel and he simply gave her a grin. And she smiled back to him and took a small zip of it. The drink was actually pretty good, sweet but not too much and just refreshing.

"It's very good", Lumina said and offered Rylel some but he thought it was a while since she had enjoyed something like that and so he didn't want to take any away from her and so he gracefully declined. Lumina knew exactly how he thought but she just looked at him and grinned.

"Just a zip", Rylel said and took the drink, drinking a little he handed it back to her.

"Good right?", Lumina asked him with a smile.

"Very", Rylel said.

Udinara simply smiled at both of them and then turned to look at the Elven girl.

"Ramira, do you know any secret elven passage ways into the city? We cannot afford to be seen but I feel we would do a disservice to our elven friends if we were to abandon them to their luck", Udinara said.
Page: 1 of 1