Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lethal environments

Page: 1 of 1
 RyuuKage
09-16-2008, 3:47 PM
post fun new ways to kill using things in the environment, lol

i think my favorite thing so far is Force-grabbing the welding lasers in the TIE facility and using em to incinerate those darn rebels XD
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 5:14 PM
Ohhh trust me, the more you play and the stronger you become, you'll find several different ways you enjoy destroying your opposition!

Minor Spoiler Warning!

Tossing carbonite tanks and freezing your enemies in their place!
 TKA-001
09-16-2008, 8:05 PM
Personally, I'm pretty pissed off that only enemies are able to be sucked into space.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 8:41 PM
Personally, I'm pretty pissed off that only enemies are able to be sucked into space.

From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts. If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it, why not just stop playing the game and save yourself the trouble?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but it seems for a while now all you've done is talked about what you don't like. Is there anything that you possible DO LIKE about the game thus far?
 TKA-001
09-16-2008, 8:51 PM
From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts.
I didn't know I need to have someone else screen my posts for me to see if they don't contain anything (gasp) negative. On the other hand, from the sound of it, you don't seem to dislike anything about the game when considering some of your previous posts. Do I have the right to tell you that anything positive you say is therefore invalidated for no reason other than the fact that it is positive?

If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it
Again, do I have the right to tell you that there's something wrong with you purposely looking for things you do like about it, even if that isn't what you're actually doing?
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-17-2008, 8:46 AM
Simply smashing something heavy into an enemy near a window. Bye-bye.
 Prime
09-18-2008, 10:47 AM
From the sound of it, you don't like much of anything about the game when also considering some of your previous posts. If that's case, rather than purposely looking for things that you don't like about it, why not just stop playing the game and save yourself the trouble?Criticisms are just as welcome as praise. Those are his opinions, and they are just as valid. This isn't supposed to be a gush-fest. ;)
 Hawwi Joshe
09-18-2008, 3:28 PM
I have no problem with someone having dislikes about the game, there are things about the game I'm not fond of either. But, I do believe there is a distinct difference between discussing your dislikes about the game and out right complaining about anything you can regarding it.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-18-2008, 7:49 PM
I have no problem with someone having dislikes about the game, there are things about the game I'm not fond of either. But, I do believe there is a distinct difference between discussing your dislikes about the game and out right complaining about anything you can regarding it.

Well, if you see something is wrong or out of place, why not complain about it? You're on your right.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-18-2008, 8:41 PM
I don't even mind some complaining, but honestly... Who enjoys someone who go's and looks for things to complain about? I don't have a problem with people who have an open/positive mind set from the beginning then happen to run into as issue that disgusts them but when you blatantly look at the glass half empty from the beginning and are looking for any little thing you can complain about, that to me is just ridiculous.
 Truefist
09-18-2008, 10:34 PM
I personally think this game is unbelievably good. They freakin nailed everything Star Wars in this puppy. As for creative killing, carbonite tanks are fun but did you try force gripping the hose and spraying carbonite all over everyone? Thats pretty sweet. Lightning grenading any enemy is fun too.
 LordOfTheFish
09-19-2008, 1:27 PM
Throwing your enemies (and peasants sometimes :naughty:) off the side of buildings in the Cloud City level is super fun :xp:.
 TriggerGod
09-20-2008, 5:59 PM
Throwing your enemies (and peasants sometimes :naughty:) off the side of buildings in the Cloud City level is super fun :xp:.

I hear ya. I loved throwing those enemies off of the platforms (except the Mandalorians. I had to Scorch and Impale them many times)

Anyways, my favorite way would be "Junk Golem Bowling." Find one of those giant metal balls, and push it towards Junk Golems. Works even better with Pummel.
 RyuuKage
09-21-2008, 5:15 AM

mhmmm...two words: flying ugnaughts >:D
 kingofsquid
08-01-2009, 7:11 PM
On Wii, I love

[minor spoiler]

hurling people into the Death Star laser on the last mission. Oh, and also hurling bomb barrles at TIEs when yu have to take out the shield generators.
 Zwier Zak
08-02-2009, 5:48 AM

+1.

I just like to smash the sucrers into walls. :P
 JKAMaster
08-13-2009, 3:01 AM
Grip + saber impale + place in path of death star beam + saber call back before vaporization = pwned

Tons of bad ass combos with the mid air Y & B combo slam down. A mix of ground stabs, grip throws (catch after the bounce up), and lightning bombs. I caught an enemy after this on the bounce, then saber throwed, then lightning bomb, before throwing out a window and sucking out 4 other enemies. It was awesome
 TheChosen0ne
08-22-2009, 1:50 PM
I like to just force grab the TIE Fighters and let them blow or throw stuff at them! ;)
 TheChosen0ne
08-22-2009, 1:51 PM
mhmmm...two words: flying ugnaughts >:D
ugnaughts what are those? pm me or quote the answer :¬:
 Agincourt
08-23-2009, 9:21 PM
I like the saber swing throwing enemies into the air. It's like with Sauron in LOTR at the start.

I do like using the environment against enemies as well. I hate those acid-filled bubbles on Felucia, so I try to throw enemies onto them. I also try to take out rancors with those plants that react to electricity. Those knock over rancors and I go berserk on them.

For those purge troopers, I target the enemies next to them. With Force grip level 2 or three, it will pick up those things and I throw them as hard as I can into walls.
Page: 1 of 1