Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cool

Page: 1 of 1
 Clefo
10-11-2001, 10:53 AM
A senate Forum.. Very nice... I bet pretty soon this forum will be bustling with Activities..
 Tie Guy
10-11-2001, 2:40 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
A senate Forum.. Very nice... I bet pretty soon this forum will be bustling with Activities..

No doubts there, and it will be even busier when Leo gets back and the senate gets going. Which should be in about 5 days.
 dr_death
10-11-2001, 2:43 PM
VOTE COMPA (i forgot his second name)
 Mad_Dog
10-11-2001, 3:32 PM
hmmm i just had an idea about an online RPG where we have XWA fight the space battles and have BG fight the army battles but you have to manufacture buildings and ships and can only use the units you have in the RPG in the Games. like say the imperials was to tak over a planet in a game. So they arrive at the planet (travel takes time) and engage the enemy fleet. So they have 2 ISD's that they built previously as well as 12 (T/A)fighters. The Enemy fleet has 2 Mon Calamari cruisers and 12 (X-W) fighters. so in XWA we run a skirmish at a predetermined date hopefully withing 2 days of the fleet's arival and the pilots duke it out with eachother and the Capital Ships. a victor is reported. for argument's sake it is the Imperials. so they then procede to a battlegrounds battle (The planet has 2 Anti Air turrets, 2 regiments of 12 troopers, 1 regiment of mechs, you get the idea). The Imperials land their troops onto the planet (troopers, mechs, walkers) and can haveas much air support as the remaining fighters. then 2 (or more, as in the case of diferent command alocations) commanders would be nominated to fight in battle grounds with only the RPG units. then a victor is reported and data on the RGP is altered accordingly. sound good or has it already been done?
 crazy_dog
10-11-2001, 3:33 PM
Vote for me, I will look after the smilies. :D :jawa :fett: :ewok: :evanpiel: :bdroid2: ;)
 crazy_dog
10-11-2001, 3:34 PM
Hey, first Crazy_Dog (me) now Mad Dog! Welcome.

EDIT: Hey, man, that's a good idea. I'm adding it to my scenario list.
 dr_death
10-11-2001, 3:36 PM
crazy, crazy he's are man if he carnt do it COMPA DAM WILL,
YAYYY COMPA
 Mad_Dog
10-11-2001, 3:37 PM
?????????????:confused:
 Mad_Dog
10-11-2001, 3:44 PM
Never mind been done already
Page: 1 of 1