Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chronicle of the Seven Kingdoms

Page: 1 of 1
 Shana
09-15-2008, 7:47 PM
No godmodding and you know the rules...

THE SEVEN KINGDOMS...

Legends are made through the ages of the world, since the most primitive of men, mankind would tell stories that spoke of courageous heroes and evil villains.
Many of these legends were preserved and even changed as they passed through the ages, but also many were lost. This story as the places in it have been lost. It dates from an age when seven kingdoms of different species of inhabitants roamed the world, it was a time better left forgotten in the ages that followed especially since all the other species disappeared and all that is left is man.

The legend speaks of Seven Kingdoms.

Crystalaria.- Home of the Dwarves in the High Snowy Mountains.
Winglya.- Home of the Winged Half-elves on a floating plateau.
Arkya.- Home of the Samurai and Ninja Warriors.
Bloodgate.- Home of the Vampires on the great Valley of Blood Mountain.
Woodland.- Home of the Elves on the Great Indagus Forest.
Rourge.- Home of the Wizards and Witches and the dark Warlocks.

And the last almost totally extinct.
Draconia.- People of the Dragons, worshipers of the High Twelve winged golden god dragon.

But beside the Kingdoms, on another continent, two Empires stood, one was ready to rule the world, while the other was doomed to disappear.

The Empire of Harak-Sepu.- The great man Empire, in it's own greed and lust for power they have moved against the world to conquer all.

and...

The Empire of Atlantia.- It was the home of great winged creatures, of beautiful appearance and presence, their profound knowledge and technology will be their downfall.

Of all these territories, the one most secretive was Draconia, it stood on a flying fortress said to be built on the back of a great Dragon, it was also written by ancient prophets that the god dragon, given the loyalty of his people, promised them the power of Dragons, their abilities and the power to shape shift, he gave each a power from a different elemental dragon, it was defined by the family, each family had a guardian spirit dragon to which they trusted their lifes and worshiped, in return they were able to harness the dragon's power. It was also told that the golden god dragon promised the royal family a child, one that would have the spirit of the god dragon as his guardian spirit, and that he would lead the draconians to prosperity and peace.

But the attack on the Kingdoms started, Harak-Sepu warriors started to loot and conquer kingdoms with the technology they had taken from the Atlantians, they enslaved people and killed them, the Winglyans knew of the existence of the Draconians and asked them for their help, a request they accepted.
The battle turned in favor of the Seven Kingdoms, the Empire's forces even though great in numbers could not withstand the power of the Draconian warriors, the battle was won, but the Empire resented this and looked for the Draconian people, knowing of their location by the Winglyans they had captured and tortured for days they flew their new Skyriders, provided by the conquered Atlantians and they almost slew entirely the Draconians, only a few were left alive and they were imprisoned, only a woman and two children escaped, the royal princess of Draconia who had a golden orb on her neck and a mark of the golden god dragon on her arm and a young man almost the same age of the child, who had a silver orb on his neck.

The woman Udinara was the royal guard of the temple, the captain of the Draconian army, she took the little children to watch over them and train them as they would be the ones who would try to restore the Draconian Kingdom and avenge the death of their people.

Many years have passed now and princess Luminara Sade is now 18 and an expert martial artist, archer, and a brilliant master of the art of sword fighting. And the young man Rylel Kain is now 20, a great swordsman and martial artist.

They will meet warriors from all the surrounding kingdoms and fight the Evil Empire of Harak-Sepu and insure the life of the Draconians as well as preserve the Kingdoms intact.

I'm going to need two other draconians. (one male, one female)
For the others be my guest but try to vary characters from different kingdoms)

==============
Character Sheet
==============

Name:
Age: (Only draconians, elf and any other species live for thousands of years, only humans live less than hundred, except wizards and witches and warlocks)
Appearance: (What he/she looks like)
Sex/Gender: (Male or Female)
Weapons: (his equipment)
Species: (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Half-elf, Vampires, Atlantian) (Draconians are out of bounds)
Kingdom: (The one he/she is from)
Class: (Warrior, Wizard, Warlock, Witch, Ranger, Archer, Swordsman, Ninja, Samurai)
History: (A brief biography of your character you can make it long but not too much)

=========
NPC
=========

The same as the main character.

Here are mine...

Name: Lumina Sade
Appearence: Wears a white and pink light armor, has silver long hair and gold yellow eyes. She's slender and has a beautiful face, she often wears a hood to hide her features as they attract much attention because of this.
Sex/Gender: Female
Weapons: Pink and gold bow on her back and a katana and ninjato.
Species: Draconian
Class: Warrior/Archer/Swordsman
History: The Crown Princess of Draconia, she’s the one to fulfill the prophecy of the people of the dragons. She looks up to Udinara as if she were her mother and Rylel is her best friend and most important person in the world to her.

====================================
Name: Rylel Kain
Appearence: Wears a black and gold light armor, has black hair and silver eyes. He has a scar below his left eye. He is tall and muscular.
Sex/Gender: Male
Weapons: Two large Katanas on his belt, and one gold bow on his back.
Class: Warrior/Archer/Swordsman
History: A survivor of the Draconian massacre, and friend and love interest of Lumina, he cares for her but would not speak his true sentiments for her as he feels it’s not his place. But you can read it in the way he looks at her. He would follow her everywhere to keep her safe so she can fulfill the prophecy.
 TriggerGod
09-15-2008, 8:17 PM
Looks cool.

Name: Fyle
Appearance: Tall, Muscular, long silver hair
Weapons: 1 Daikatana (Long, two handed sword) along with several small knifes, with a book of magic incantations.
Species: Vampire
Kingdom: Bloodgate
Class: Warlock/Swordsman
History: A powerful vampire who no one knows exactly how old. He says hes at least 143. Over the years, he has learned from many powerful Warlocks and Swordsmen, finally culminating in his powerful skill in hand to hand, sword fighting, and magic.
 Shana
09-15-2008, 8:37 PM
One more thing people, please try to avoid making characters that are unknown in age, they can be a thousand years old or more than that but please avoid all unknown age characters.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Name:Takeda Hasashi
Appearance: Clicky (http://www.freewebs.com/chicken_monkies/noobsaibot.bmp)
Weapons: two hook swords, one naginata, and several shuriken
Species: Human
Kingdom: Arkya
Class: Ninja/Warlock/Swordsman
History: Unlike most people Takeda was born from a Ninja father and a Witch mother. It was due to this mix that he was able to have certain powers. He trained with the other ninja and easily passed them in martial arts. Though a good student he was considered a hybrid or freak among his clan that was until an attack on Arkya occured. Takeda himself stopped the attack with his skills and powers. He was granted the Protector's armor which he changed from gray to black to match his powers and style.
 Rachel_Ewok
09-16-2008, 5:55 PM
I would be willing to be a female draconian.

Would you like me to make my bio? (I'll wait until I get your consent)

My other question is can I have more that one character? (If yes... Then I'll also use this character:)

(I'm partial to elves... And Cyborg Ninja is... well already a ninja.... Which was my other choice =P)
Name: Ramiria Leafwood
Species: Elf
Kingdom:Woodland
Weapons: Two sleek swords she crafted herself, plus a bow, and a dagger
Class: Ranger/Bard
Appearance: Long golden red hair, piercing green eyes. She is tall and thin. Her "armour" consists of brown leggings, worn leather boots, and a brown "corset" like top and a dark green cloak.
History: Ramiria is an Elf who enjoys a good adventure. She is a skilled archer and is also quite skilled in hand to hand combat. Like many elves she is very good at stealth and can hide nearly anywhere without being seen. She is good at tracking and makes a great guide as well. She doesn't have much of a history, suffice to say her parents are both elves and she comes from a good family. Ramiria belives deeply in justice and will do anything to make sure that justice is served wherever it need be.
 Shana
09-16-2008, 6:23 PM
Go ahead, you can be the female draconian. We'll just wait for tomorrow and see if anyone else joins, if not we'll start and anyone else that is interested can keep posting here so they can be introduced in the story as it goes along.
 TheDarkApprentice
09-16-2008, 7:25 PM
sounds interesting i'll give it a try.

Name: Asardo Samar
Appearance:Click (http://media.photobucket.com/image/male%20vampires/AngelOfChaos666/Male%20Vampires/vampire.jpg?o=6)
Weapons: Asardo carries around a thin black cane, with twin white gold dragon heads at the top, and there bodies wrapping around the cane going half way down. The can is secretly his magic staff. He also carries around a long sword, with ruby gems embeded into the hild. He carries it around knowing magic won't always be there to save him.
Kingdom: Rourge
Class: Wizard
History: Asardo is a 6th generation wizard, he fallows in the footsteps of his ancestors. Up holding and keeping the peace between magic and man kind. His whole life he has gone threw many trainers, from his own parents to people you pass on the streets. When he was younger he was tempted by the dark arts, to follow they're teachings like his elder Brother did. Until he saw what happened to him, his brother completly comsumed and destroyed by that darkness. He vowed he would always uphold the peace of magic and the land he lived in.
 patient_zero
09-17-2008, 2:00 PM
Name: Briel Tamstread
Appearance: Short and stocky, Briel's body is both muscled and curved. Her long, wavy brown hair is normally pinned back in a braid. She normally wears a chainmail shirt and legging, as they give both protection and mobility. Over her shirt she wears a breastplate with the emblem of Crystalaria etched on to it. She also wears steel gauntlets and greaves of the same silver colouring as her breastplate.
Sex/Gender: Female
Weapons: A two-handed T-axe, with a longsword that can be wielded with one or both hands kept as an alternative
Species: Dwarf
Kingdom: Crystalaria
Class: Warrior
History: The Tamstreads are a family of Dwarves that have lived in the cold mountains of Crystalaria for generations, and many family members both close and distant to Briel died in the war with Harak-Seku. With a rich pride in her country and her kin, Briel followed in the footsteps of her mother and father to become a warrior. Though strong, her main asset is her stamina, as she can keep going after blows that would floor a lesser dwarf.
 Shana
09-17-2008, 2:45 PM
Welcome to newcomers, await the story thread momentarily. All those wishing to join still post your character sheet and we'll see about your introduction to the story.
 Shana
09-18-2008, 11:18 AM
The story thread is up so be sure to go and start posting, just RP your way to woodland, we'll work on how we'll meet up there.
 Rachel_Ewok
09-18-2008, 4:01 PM
Here is my female Draconian- I"m not going to bother with my elf at this point... I don't feel like keeping track of two characters... Isn't that terrible. XD

Name: Tria S'repres
Appearance: Tall and thin, with light, finely crafted silver armour (not full body armour), long silvery, blue hair, and piercing icy blue eyes.
Weapons: One long sword, and a dagger
Class: Bard/Magician
Bio: A travelling Bard, still learning her magical powers. Tria is a beautiful Draconian and loves history and stories.

I'm guessing this is one of the children travelling with the other two Draconians?

Is this okay?
 kotor_freak
09-18-2008, 5:49 PM
Well, I hope you're still open for more characters! Seen as i'm interested in joining (:

Name: Robin Valinor
Appearance: Soft, gentle features with one burning scar presenting itself through his right eye, which are both different colours oddly, blue and green. His height is tall for his species, with a build of a slightly average male. Not too muscular, but not too weak. Usually dressed in studded and padded leather armour, with belts holstering weapons and resources. Wrapped around he wears a heavy woven and hooded cloak.
Weapons: One finely crafted steel longsword, a shortsword and dagger and always carries his longbow.
Kingdom: Woodland
Class: Ranger/Archer/Swordsman
History: No known parents, he was found at the edge of Woodland, abandoned and starving as a baby. He was raised by an Elven couple, humble, yet always special in their own way. He was always put down by the Elves he was raised around for his differences which caused a great loss in his self confidence, resulting in his brutish yet hidden-kind behaviour. He trained himself to use the bow, his favorite weapon, and taught by his adoptive father to use the sword. He moved away from his Elven home at the age of 20 and became a wanderer, travelling and living off anything he could find....including women. Known for his womanising he's often being chased out of towns after waking up with the chieftan's daughter...
 Shana
09-18-2008, 6:20 PM
The only thing I would point out is that people from the actual Kingdom of Woodland are elves :D. And Rachel_ Ewok, if you can see Udinara is a captain from the Draconian Army and she's raised the two children with her. You could say you were travelling with us, or make a reason why you were following us.
 kotor_freak
09-19-2008, 1:39 PM
I figured they were Elves, I just thought i'd make my character a bit unique. Plus, I don't like the sound of those nasties at Harak-Sepu. *peers*

He's only been raised by the Elves, but i can change it if so wish? :)
Page: 1 of 1