Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Codes

Page: 1 of 2
 PoiuyWired
09-14-2008, 5:13 PM
Ok here is the costume codes and more. Enjoy.
I have tried all clothing codes, as well as "KATARN" thinking that I can play in his costume... sigh*

Costume Codes:
MANDALORE: General Rahm Kota
WOOKIEE: Kento's Robe
DANTOOINE: Ceremonial Jedi Robes
KORRIBAN: Sith Stalker Armor
SITHLORD: Darth Vader
HOLOCRON: Sith Robes
YELLOWJCKT: Yavin Luke
JEDIMASTER: Mace Windu
SERENNO: Count Dooku
AAYLA: Aayla Secura
CHOSENONE: Anakin Skywalker
T16WOMPRAT: Luke Skywalker
MAVERICK: Qui Gon Jinn
ACOLYTE: Asajj Ventress
HOLOGRAM: PROXY
BENKENOBI: Obi Wan Kenobi
MARISBROOD: Maris Brood
MARAJADE: Mara Jade
TOGRUTA: Shaak Ti
ZABRAK: Darth Maul
SCOUNDREL: Lando Calrissian
NOTIMO: Chop'aa Notimo
PALPATINE: Emperor Palpatine
PAUAN: Darth Desolous
ECLIPSE: Juno Eclipse
SHOCKTROOP: Heavy Trooper
SECURA: Twi'lek
DREXLROOSH: Drexl Roosh
STORMTROOP: Navy Commando
ITSATWAP: Admiral Ackbar
HIDDENFEAR: Darth Phobos
LEGION: 501st Legion
TK421: Classic Stormtrooper
KLEEF: Kleef
INTHEDARK: Shadow Trooper
GRANDMOFF: Unlocks all costumes

Other Codes:
LIGHTSABER: Increased Saber damage
SPEEDER: 1,000,000 Force points
VERGENCE: Unlimited force
TYRANUS: Unlock all force powers
KATARN: force powers maximum level
COUNTDOOKU: combos maximum level
CORTOSIS: God mode
 TKA-001
09-14-2008, 5:27 PM
Why are they giving out the cheat codes before the game's even released? Have they no shame?
 LordOfTheFish
09-14-2008, 5:34 PM
If it works for the demo, then why not?
 Aku
09-14-2008, 6:29 PM
Actually, the game has been released early. These codes can be found through the holocrons you can pick up here and there in the PS2 and PSP versions of the game.
 Hoad
09-14-2008, 6:44 PM
Will using the codes stop you unlocking certain achievements?
 Bomberman65
09-14-2008, 6:55 PM
I think alot of those codes are for the Wii version of the game. But I could be mistaken.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-14-2008, 6:59 PM
I think alot of those codes are for the Wii version of the game. But I could be mistaken.

I think you may be right or for any of the TFU versions that have duel mode.
 Bomberman65
09-14-2008, 7:27 PM
Yeah cause I dont think Maul, Windu, or Calrissian are in the PS3 and 360 versions of TFU seeing as those version are single player only.
 PoiuyWired
09-15-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, the costume codes are said to be things you get from the back of the action figures...

Basically the costume codes are mostly for fun only, with the WARNING of your character being unable to show up (properly) in cutscenes.
 NcNikke
09-15-2008, 8:10 AM
So for what console these are for?
 SW01
09-15-2008, 9:41 AM
Character codes definitely exist for PS3 and 360 consoles - some online stores are offering them as a bonus. I'm hoping all of those codes work on the PS3 version - I wanna play as Dooku!
 Jacob Nion
09-15-2008, 10:29 AM
I havea question. Which codes are these systems for? Are they for the 360 and the PS3?
 SW01
09-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I would assume that they are the same across the board, as they are word codes rather than controller code-sequences.
 Jacob Nion
09-15-2008, 11:37 AM
ok cool thanks.ok so I can play Darth Maul in the game with the code?
 SW01
09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't think anyone will know for sure until tomorrow...:giveup:

And I won't know until Friday!! (UK release...:()
 Jacob Nion
09-15-2008, 11:49 AM
That would be cool. Here are the ones so far for the 360.

MANDALORE: Works
WOOKIEE: Works
DANTOOINE: Works
KORRIBAN: Works
HOLOCRON: Works *Jedi Adventure Robes
LIGHTSABER:Does Work
KATARN:Does Work *Disables some unlockables and can't save if used
**Unlocks all Force Powers at max
 PoiuyWired
09-15-2008, 1:07 PM
ok cool thanks.ok so I can play Darth Maul in the game with the code?

Well it seems that these just changes the avatar appearance rather than giving you different stats and things. in other words, just costumes and different models.
 NcNikke
09-15-2008, 2:03 PM
Well it seems that these just changes the avatar appearance rather than giving you different stats and things. in other words, just costumes and different models.

I think he knows that but it's still cool to play as him :)
 Hawwi Joshe
09-15-2008, 2:46 PM
I think he knows that but it's still cool to play as him :)

I too think it's great you can play as several different Star Wars famous characters :D
 NcNikke
09-15-2008, 3:04 PM
I too think it's great you can play as several different Star Wars famous characters :D

Just think about playing as Ackbar... When the stormies arrive on lifts at the tie fighter factory... It's a trap!!
 Jason Skywalker
09-15-2008, 3:27 PM
So, is there any way to unlock the costumes WITHOUT the codes?
 NcNikke
09-15-2008, 3:35 PM
So, is there any way to unlock the costumes WITHOUT the codes?

There may be a possibility to unlock them without codes by finding secret holocrons or something, but seeing that there are (supposedly) going to be so many of them, I say codes only...
 M@RS
09-15-2008, 4:12 PM
I agree, that or you have to earn the costumes...
 SW01
09-15-2008, 6:13 PM
I agree. You'll probably get them for killing particular characters, or performing so many feats - like kill so many enemies in so many seconds.
 NcNikke
09-16-2008, 12:29 AM
I agree. You'll probably get them for killing particular characters, or performing so many feats - like kill so many enemies in so many seconds.

Could be, could be... But still, so many of them. Some with codes and some with feats maybe? Today is a happy day for those U.S gamers.... Be sure to post here or terrible things will happen!
 Aku
09-16-2008, 2:27 AM
All these codes for the PS2/PSP/Wii versions of the game are obtained by picking up holocrons. Rather than give you force points, temporary power or lightsaber crystals, the holocrons in these versions give you a piece of concept art each.
When looking at that concept art, some of the pictures have a code written in the upper right.
That's how you obtain them in those versions, but I doubt the PS360 version works the same way ^^
 gallandro
09-16-2008, 4:18 AM
If it works for the demo, then why not?

So do these work for the demo? If so, how? The code section is grayed out on my demo.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 4:38 AM
So do these work for the demo? If so, how? The code section is grayed out on my demo.

They don't work for the demo. At the pause screen when you hit start the place where it says "input code" is not selectable.
 RyuuKage
09-16-2008, 2:25 PM
Those who preordered from Lucasarts' got a bonus mini-comic, and in the back of that mini-comic....

BRUTALSTAB: Unlock the devastating Lightsaber Impale
 NcNikke
09-16-2008, 2:31 PM
Those who preordered from Lucasarts' got a bonus mini-comic, and in the back of that mini-comic....

That's cool! Thanks for sharing!
 Hawwi Joshe
09-16-2008, 2:34 PM

Very cool, thanks for sharing Ryuu!
 DarthVandar205
09-18-2008, 5:42 PM
Is there a God cheat or some way to make the character invulnerable for the XBOX360 version? I think that code exists in the ps2 or wii version but I havent seen one for the xbox and when I try the ps2/wii codes on it they say it doesnt work.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-18-2008, 8:53 PM
When looking at that concept art, some of the pictures have a code written in the upper right.
Down right, actually. A nice place to hide secret cheat codes, if you ask me.
 Aquan Torento
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Most of those costume codes don't work for me...
 NcNikke
09-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Most of those costume codes don't work for me...

Aww, too bad... Not that I didn't expect it though.
I would really appriciate it if you'd tell which of these do work. :)
 Master Sanders
09-19-2008, 4:48 AM
I am new to this forum, and I just stumbled across this thread. This info will be VERY helpful to those having problems with these codes, hopefully...Anyways, I got the game for Wii early and I have already beaten it a few times and have found all 200 Jedi Holocrons...The way it works on the Wii, you can go look at the Holocrons when you are on your ship...Every one on the far right of each row has a cheat code somewhere in it, whether it be in the corners or the middle or whatever, every far right Holocron on each row has a cheat code...I got all of these codes by just getting the Holocrons and finding out for myself (which honestly was alot more fun and challenging than just looking them up...I did TRY to look some up, but since I got the game early, there were none on the internet).

Anyways, I can 100% verify that ALL of the codes listed at the top work for the Wii...I have heard that other systems have different codes, but I can not verify this...All in all, alot of people are disapointed with this game and the cheat code thing, but I think it is amazing being able to find all that hidden stuff...Plus on the Wii, there is Dual Mode, where you can fight each other in a 2 player mode, which is honestly one of the coolest things about the game...I heard that they did not do this for the other systems, so if they did not, they should have.

Also, if anyone has any other secrets for this game, I would love to know...I have gotten all the saber hilts, all the color crystals, all the Holocrons, pretty much everything it seems...So I would love to know there is more to the game...Not that I think the game needs more, but would definately be sweet if it did have more to it.
 Hoad
09-19-2008, 6:50 AM
Just got an e-mail from Game containing these codes as I pre-ordered it with them:

To unlock Lightsabre throw: ADEGAN
To unlock all Lightsabre Crystals: HURRIKANE
 Nicomon
09-19-2008, 11:40 AM
DISMEMBER

Not really though, that was just wishful thinking.

If only.. :( *sigh*
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 6:49 PM
DISMEMBER

Not really though, that was just wishful thinking.

If only.. :( *sigh*

That's great :lol:
 HerbieZ
09-19-2008, 8:37 PM
I'll possibly murder if i can't play as Admiral Ackbar on my 360.
 Hawwi Joshe
09-19-2008, 8:46 PM

That's gold :lol:
 Rev7
09-20-2008, 1:46 AM
:lol:

The only one that I used was the SPEEDER one for 1,000,000 force points. Then after I beat the game I unlocked all of the costumes. :D
 The Tingler
09-22-2008, 5:05 PM
Now this is just puzzling me - why is there no code to play as Darth Vader in the 360/PS3 version when you played him at the start, but there IS a code to unlock the Emperor?

360/PS3 Character Codes (so far)

MASTERMIND - The Emperor
MANDALORE - Rahm Kota (no, not Boba Fett unfortunately)
HARDBOILED - Drunk Rahm Kota (seriously. Thanks LucasArts, but can't we have Darth Maul, Vader, Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood, or anyone else apart from another Kota?)
PROTOTYPE - Proxy (I doubt he can change into other characters, but I'll see. If not, why the hell HIM instead of Darth Maul?!)
VICEROY - Senator Bail Organa (You're taking the piss now LucasArts)
TK421GREEN - Various Stormtroopers.
TK421WHITE
TK421BLUE
BLACKHOLE
FERRAL
 SW01
09-22-2008, 5:23 PM
Just another example of how the big powerful next-gens get half the game while the old, spent consoles (and the marginal one) get the full thing. No Maul, Vader, Dooku, Skywalker, or any of the other interesting characters. We get a senator, a drunk, a boss, several moving targets (stormies), a droid and Sidious.

Woo-hoo.
 The Tingler
09-22-2008, 5:30 PM
Yeah. I would forgive LucasArts if we at least could get Vader as he makes sense! But who in their right mind would choose Senator Organa over Darth Maul? Why no female characters either? I wouldn't mind staring at Shaak Ti for six hours... :P

I think it's worth getting the Wii version for the unlockable characters!
 SW01
09-22-2008, 5:54 PM
Yeah. I would forgive LucasArts if we at least could get Vader as he makes sense!

I'm not even sure that you can get back to Vader's Kashyyk level without starting a new game...

I wouldn't mind staring at Shaak Ti for six hours... :P

I'd have said Eclipse, but I take your point! :naughty:

I'm still holding on to some small, flickering hope that LA will eventually do right by us next-gen gamers. Not much, but a little.:(
 The Tingler
09-25-2008, 1:27 PM
Don't know if we've posted this one, but GAME just sent it out to people who preordered the 360/PS3 version.

Complete 32 Costume Unlock Master Code: SOHNDANN

Easier than putting them all in individually!
 Rinku
09-27-2008, 9:54 PM
To unlock all Lightsabre Crystals: HURRIKANE
Is this code for Wii or what??
 Shem
09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Is this code for Wii or what??No, for the Xbox360 and the Playstation3. The Wii doesn't have saber crystal codes.
 PoiuyWired
09-28-2008, 2:32 PM
Well, if you successfully earned a costume entering the code for the said costume would yield an error.
Page: 1 of 2